PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!!

qadsia123
14th Feb 2009, 14:00
Im new here and really like the look of this game BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY ADD ONLINE PLAY!!! for example they could have a mode where batman is alone against six thugs that are trying to prevent him from trying to leave a certain area or steal a certain item. It would work with one player being batman and the other 6 being normal thugs. Another mode could be like a deathmatch with the main characters or a deathmatch where all the main chars are available ex batman the joker comissiner gorden etc. Hwere all of them have their own special abilties I.E batmans stealth jokers brute force.

I thoght about people with guns and how they can balance everything so say someone uses guns they are much slower than say batman who doesnt use leathal weapons but rather agiity to knock someone out.

What do you guys think?? is it a good idea to add multiplayer?? and what ideas for game modes do you have???

Two-Face
14th Feb 2009, 15:46
Hi Just join in, I can't wait for this game. It would be great if we could play online.

ryukoken69
14th Feb 2009, 15:51
Im new here and really like the look of this game BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY ADD ONLINE PLAY!!! for example they could have a mode where batman is alone against six thugs that are trying to prevent him from trying to leave a certain area or steal a certain item. It would work with one player being batman and the other 6 being normal thugs. Another mode could be like a deathmatch with the main characters or a deathmatch where all the main chars are available ex batman the joker comissiner gorden etc. Hwere all of them have their own special abilties I.E batmans stealth jokers brute force.

I thoght about people with guns and how they can balance everything so say someone uses guns they are much slower than say batman who doesnt use leathal weapons but rather agiity to knock someone out.

What do you guys think?? is it a good idea to add multiplayer?? and what ideas for game modes do you have???
Oh god NO! This is one of the games that dont need to suffer from online play!

CrashxUae
14th Feb 2009, 17:50
Hi qadsia123 , If there online i think it's will be lick The Lord Of The Ring Counqest .

two team , team of the heroes and team of villains.:rolleyes:

HystericFreak
14th Feb 2009, 22:58
Heya qasia123! Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay. =)

As far as online play is concerned, I highly doubt it'd even work given the game structure, and would probably just be a messy thing that made very little sense. I think that sort of a game would be better suited to it's own title; DCU Online will allow players to be their own heroes or villains and aid or hinder Batman, which I think is what DC are going to be focusing on as far as online play goes.