PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Questions, Issues and Help

ae.gon.9
20th Mar 2013, 02:45
Running into issues? Then, first and foremost, make sure to contact customer support (http://support.eu.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=9721&la=2).
---------------------------------------------------

Why FFX and FFX-2 are not sold together on Vita ? Nobody will buy the vita version, cause you get both on PS3 for a lower price, thats really not a smart move...

www.siliconera.com/2013/03/19/final-fant... (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/19/final-fantasy-x-hd-on-ps3-will-include-final-fantasy-x-2/)

SREPCfg-363537
20th Mar 2013, 03:14
PS Vita doesn't have enought technical capability for the quality of a game like FFX-2, every console has different competence.

Vita is OK for games like platform or puzzle, not RPG or Action game.

Leaferian-379423
20th Mar 2013, 03:37
Incorrect, SREPCFG. Both X and X-2 will be released on the Vita, they are just sold separately rather than as a package.

@Aegon: The reason that they are not sold together on the Vita is actually that the games being sold together on the PS3 is a special case. SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) has some very specific guidelines on HD updates released on disc outside of Japan. They MUST contain at least two complete games, and as Square Enix has no intention of going discless anytime in the near future they had to go with this setup. The Vita, on the other hand, has no discs of any kind and you must download games. This means the Vita versions can be sold separately.

Also, there hasn't actually be ANY official pricing on any version of these games. All of the prices across various sites are just estimates and guesses. Given that the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix is priced at $40.00 and contains two complete games (as well as a three hour movie), it seems most likely that the PS3 disc version of X and X-2 HD will be about $40.00 and the individual Vita versions would be about $20.00 apiece.

guelitoxtarz
20th Mar 2013, 04:46
1st God Bless ya All :) i think ill buy both games 4 ps3 & X-2 4 y Ps Vita Cuz I <3 X-2 is My 2nd Favorite Game After Kingdom Hearts But SE should make it free download if u buy it 4 ps3 that would b cool sorry 4 my english God bless ya all

guelitoxtarz
20th Mar 2013, 04:48
Incorrect, SREPCFG. Both X and X-2 will be released on the Vita, they are just sold separately rather than as a package.

@Aegon: The reason that they are not sold together on the Vita is actually that the games being sold together on the PS3 is a special case. SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America) has some very specific guidelines on HD updates released on disc outside of Japan. They MUST contain at least two complete games, and as Square Enix has no intention of going discless anytime in the near future they had to go with this setup. The Vita, on the other hand, has no discs of any kind and you must download games. This means the Vita versions can be sold separately.

Also, there hasn't actually be ANY official pricing on any version of these games. All of the prices across various sites are just estimates and guesses. Given that the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix is priced at $40.00 and contains two complete games (as well as a three hour movie), it seems most likely that the PS3 disc version of X and X-2 HD will be about $40.00 and the individual Vita versions would be about $20.00 apiece.

a movie!!! sounds cool!!! u got more info about it? God bless ya all xo :)

ae.gon.9
20th Mar 2013, 07:01

Indeed, that wouldnt be a problem if they were actually sold at 20$ , but i dont see a HD port, especially from SE, being sold below 30$ , like MGS HD

member_10072365
20th Mar 2013, 09:43
Kind of hard to fit two HD games on one card.

Leaferian-379423
20th Mar 2013, 13:33
Indeed, that wouldnt be a problem if they were actually sold at 20$ , but i dont see a HD port, especially from SE, being sold below 30$ , like MGS HD

This is, bluntly, your own problem. You're assuming they're going to stiff you on the price without the game actually being released. Square Enix's HD collections have been pretty reasonably priced, way more so than their updates/ports of pre-PSOne games. Also, MGS HD contained two games on the Vita, both of which were games unavailable on the PS3 version of the collection. It is not the same as X and X-2 HD, which will be released separately. It might be best to save your confusion and annoyance until such time as they announce pricing, since right now you're just geting indignant over what-ifs.

EDIT: Since I was curious, I went and looked up some things. The MGS HD Collection released on the Vita was sold for $30, but both games were later sold separately at about $15.

Another of Square Enix's HD re-releases, the Hitman Trilogy, sold as a bundle for $40 on the PS3. From launch, each of the games was available for separate download/purchase at $17.

DarkTiamatZERO
20th Mar 2013, 16:38
This is so freakin hilarious...

Seriously, SquareEnix doesn't give a CRAP anymore!

First they ruined FF5's sprites and changed it from cute chibi anime unique Pokemon style into generic shoddy Microsoft Flash-based instantly forgettable style. Killed all character expression in the game right there. Screw phone ports so hard; they are SUCH a lame cash cow sellout.

And now they've ruined Tidus by completely destroying his high-res model. Dude looks like one of those creepy Dissidia character designs now. You know... the nightmare Planet of the Apes 2001 remake face that is Zidane's CG art in that game.

Finally, they top it off by sticking that insulting piece of trash ruination of Yuna's character sequel that is FFX-2 on the back of the same disc and force us to buy both if we want to play FFX. I am not very freaking motivated here!

The one saving grace is that they MIGHT not ruin the rest of the game enough for the sake of stupid phone ports and cash-in PS3 releases and that just MAYBE you can forgive the new art design changes enough to enjoy these games. But I re-he-he-he-ally doubt it.

Just wait people... wait until they get to ruining your top two favorite games: FF6 and FF7. Once they get there, ONCE THEY RUIN ClOUD'S MODEL. Then and only then will you finally realize how duped you've been. There's a reason that the creator and composer of Final Fantasy left this company and in the last 6 years, I've begun to see it.

member_10752292
20th Mar 2013, 20:43
This is so freakin hilarious... Seriously, SquareEnix doesn't give a CRAP anymore! First they ruined FF5's sprites and changed it from cute chibi anime unique Pokemon style into generic shoddy Microsoft Flash-based instantly forgettable style. Killed all character expression in the game right there. Screw phone ports so hard; they are SUCH a lame cash cow sellout. And now they've ruined Tidus by completely destroying his high-res model. Dude looks like one of those creepy Dissidia character designs now. You know... the nightmare Planet of the Apes 2001 remake face that is Zidane's CG art in that game. Finally, they top it off by sticking that insulting piece of trash ruination of Yuna's character sequel that is FFX-2 on the back of the same disc and force us to buy both if we want to play FFX. I am not very freaking motivated here! The one saving grace is that they MIGHT not ruin the rest of the game enough for the sake of stupid phone ports and cash-in PS3 releases and that just MAYBE you can forgive the new art design changes enough to enjoy these games. But I re-he-he-he-ally doubt it. Just wait people... wait until they get to ruining your top two favorite games: FF6 and FF7. Once they get there, ONCE THEY RUIN ClOUD'S MODEL. Then and only then will you finally realize how duped you've been. There's a reason that the creator and composer of Final Fantasy left this company and in the last 6 years, I've begun to see it.

Final Fantasy X is actually my favorite game in the series and I LOVE the new character models. I am actually ecstatic about everything they've announced about it because while X-2 wasn't the greatest, going back and playing it again last year made me realize its not the pile of **** I thought it was. On top of that, the International version of X-2 is AMAZING. If you don't know all the changes to it, I highly suggest you go look into it.

Witchblade
20th Mar 2013, 21:09
This is the best news i've heard this year so far... I'm ecstatic!

member_10751449
21st Mar 2013, 20:37
That is fine by me. All I need is the PS3 version. Vita didn't even come to my mind. I'm just glad they decided to give us the HD upgrade for FFX-2.

Shadowsythe13
22nd Jun 2013, 10:25
Square enix staff if you guys are reading this or the fans of square enix, so is final fantasy x and x-2 is it coming on vita as a physical release or digital release because I really like as a physical release in america I mean don't make the same mistake as capcom doing their ace attorney 5 only getting digital release or namco bandai with their one piece pirate warriors game only digital release. I check all the retail stores their said they only have ps3 pre orders, I mean is the vita version coming after please let me know

moooka
23rd Jun 2013, 03:54
There will definitely be a digital ver of this since all physical Vita releases are available digitally too. The question is will there be a physical release? That I'm not sure about, but seeing as Amazon and the other sites only listed the PS3 ver, and the fact that the Vita releases will be separate, I think there may not be a physical release.

Jmax
4th Jul 2013, 14:34
As the title says, will the remakes of FFX and FFX-2 be available for PS4? I know they're being released for PS3 (but not Xbox 360, which saddens me) but it would make sense to have them available on PS4 too.

I currently have an Xbox 360. Was undecided on which next gen console I would buy, but if the remakes will be available on PS4 (and not just PS3) I'll be getting a PS4. Yes, they are that important to me. FFX is my favourite game of all time, hands down.

I've heard rumours of this being true, just wanted to know if anyone else knew anything.

nekoshinigami
4th Jul 2013, 15:54
as for a ps4 official release, it isn't on the "upcomming games" list from gamestop. but the ps3 version will likely be playable on ps4.

Jmax
5th Jul 2013, 10:22
Hope it is playable on PS4, cause I don't really want to go and buy a PS3.

DarkTiamatZERO
4th Sep 2013, 09:34
I heard the PS4 won't play PS3 games at all.

Hippy_Pickle
4th Sep 2013, 10:46
The PS4 is not backward compatible so unless they make a digital version available on the store then getting PS3 is your only option. On the plus side a 2nd hand PS3 will be cheap as chips come the end of november when the PS4 launches so just get one :)

SushiPirate
19th Dec 2013, 23:58
i wish they would sell FFX for the Vita separately, i don't wanna pay for a game that i don't like. i think $20 would be the best price for a single copy! i dont care much about FFX-2

starsnostars
22nd Dec 2013, 19:09
I'd be willing to $24.99 or maybe even $29.99 for each of the games if they both came on physical carts.

starsnostars
25th Jan 2014, 16:48
All the major Canadian retailers have the ps3 version available for pre-order but I haven't come across any with the vita version which is odd considering their American counterparts have both the ps3/vita verion available. What gives? Are we even getting FFXHD on the vita up here?

Yuna86
7th Feb 2014, 01:22
Hi,

I have save games from FFX international and FFX2 international PS2 save games. I already transfer PS2 save games to PS3

Can i used this save game to play with final fantasy x/x2 hd remaster english version?. Need help.

Grimoire
8th Feb 2014, 01:57
Answer: no. The HD remaster version of the game is not compatible with any of the old versions.

Rominov
14th Feb 2014, 05:29
I live in Australia and want to buy my copy of FFX HD Remastered for the Vita from the UK, will I be able to download X-2?
I know if I buy from a different region I can play the game but can't get the DLC unless I have an account for that region, which I don't see me needing one in beyond this game.

So the question is will it affect me in this case?
any help will be appreciated
thanks

moooka
14th Feb 2014, 13:32
In most cases DLCs from UK & Australia should be compatible, but if not you'll need to make a new account on the Vita. The problem is that when you make a new account on the Vita, you will have to format the memory card then link it to the new account, unless you have another memory card that is unused. And anything you downloaded with the previous account will not work when the Vita is linked to the new account. To restore the old account, you also need to format the memory card again. Unsynced stuff will be gone. Also, obviously you cannot sync the trophies with a different account since Vita can only be linked to one account at a time. On the PS3, things are much less complicated.

LevisMD
14th Mar 2014, 21:00
Does anyone know if the PS3 version of FFX/X-2 HD will be available digitally on PSN this week?

I'd prefer to get the digital version and would like to know for certain if it would be available on tuesday.

devowitanevo
19th Mar 2014, 05:21
I was wondering if there is a limitation on the PS3 model, e.g. Only slim models can play it or something. I've never owned a PS3 but want to get one for this. Just wanna make sure I get the right one.

Thanks!

Hippy_Pickle
19th Mar 2014, 12:15
That would never be the case, any game released for a console platform will always be compatible with all hardware variations of that platform (HDD space required can vary, also certain peripherals maybe required for some titles). So regardless to which model PS3 you have, FFX/FFX-2 HD will work on it :)

Tsuko85
19th Mar 2014, 12:24
Why is there no option to skip all cutscenes?

I only bought the HD remake to rush through the game as quickly as possible for the trophies and the Japan exclusive content

Please release a patch that adds a cutscene skip option for both the PS3 and VITA versions!

devowitanevo
19th Mar 2014, 22:21
Awesome thank you Pickle! - Solved/Closed

dontkeepscore
20th Mar 2014, 04:33
This is occurring on two different systems. No other games seem to cause the same issues, including demanding titles like GTA-V. I'm certain both systems do need to be cleaned some, but this game seems to be pushing them a little too hard. Maybe a frame limit option? No cooling tips please! Just reporting and seeing if anyone else has similar issues. Hakuna Matata.

Hippy_Pickle
20th Mar 2014, 08:48
No probs mate, roll on it's release tomorrow! :D
Only issue is putting down FFXIV long enough to play it lol

SmallAndSwifty
20th Mar 2014, 12:52
I got the game and all has been well, until the part where I'm supposed to get Wakkas Jupiter Crest (needed for his ultimate weapon). Everywhere I've looked it's said to simply go into the Besaid Aurochs locker room, and just click on all the lockers and the Jupiter Crest is supposed to be in one of them. But when i click on the lockers, NOTHING happens. Is this a bug or have they changed the locations of some of the sigils/crests? Please help.

Whytmage
20th Mar 2014, 22:07
So, i'm starting X again for the first time, and when I get to the Sphere Grid tutorial, the screen flashes and then everything locks. I've tried it on Standard and Expert mode, my account and had my roommate log in and try it. It'[s inconsistent when, but it happens every time. Is anyone else experiencing this?

There is no patch or update for the PS3, I've checked the disk and no scratches or smudges. Ideas?

Korvenius
21st Mar 2014, 15:41
I can't download the X-2 part in Vita.

After download 3.5 gb three times, the installation doesn't start and the download starts again.

Any idea?

Labwel
21st Mar 2014, 21:39
Hi guys, I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but some help or even a similar story would be nice. So here's my tale

I picked up the game on release. Just the normal version on disk. I own a slim 120 gig ps3. Go to play Final Fantasy X and the game freezes in the opening scene at the same spot every time. I thought it was the disk, because I have NEVER had a problem with this console before. So I exchanged the disk for another copy and it's doing the exact same thing. I return the disk and got a refund and put that toward the digital copy, perhaps it's my disk drive that may be going bad. Finish downloading the remake and the game still freezes in the exact same spot! WTF!?

Throughout all of this, I was googling on the internets my problem. Not much ever came about that sounded similar to my situation. I finally came across a thread somewhere that explained how to rebuild the game database on the PS3. So I tried that, to no avail. I decided to call Sony and see what they would suggest. The nice lady I talked to got me to rebuild the file system for the PS3. This also did nothing. Sony ended up refunding me the $40 I spent on the digital version and now I'm a sad panda. I even tried FFX-2 (even though I only got the remake for X) just to see what happens, and the game freezes in that opening sequence too. Wonderful.

I'm clearly willing to do whatever it takes to play this game besides buying a new PS3. I just got a PS4...why would I want to buy an older console? Like I said earlier, the console plays other games just fine. Ni No Kuni, Tekken Tag 2, Skylanders, and a few others I've tried with NO ISSUES.

Any reply would be very appreciated!

sludog1
22nd Mar 2014, 00:45
I've been having the same issue of random hard crashing where the sounds gone n i need to hold down power for 15 secs. no other games have made it crash in the 4 years I've owned it but I've had 2 new retail copies and a digital copy of X hd and they are all randomly locking up. I even put in a new hd but still the same. Granted I've been able to play longer on the digital copy but not by much. And there's a lot of others too:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643146-final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster/68830979

http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-Remaster-Special-Edition/forum/Fx2NP8J1K5BXYEP/Tx212071VNHOT4S/1/ref=cm_cd_fp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BY0G0YU

sludog1
22nd Mar 2014, 13:29
A buddy over on the Amazon forum posted that limiting the ps3 display output to 720p fixed his problems and it fixed mine too, so far anyway. I've managed to play 3 hours this morning and that's like 2.5h longer than b4.

Jamiecchi
23rd Mar 2014, 07:11
Hmm I've played 3 hours on X-2 just to try it out and I've had zero issues. I am playing on a 7 years old (I think be 8 years old this November) 80GB PS3 first generation that's backwards compatible (With like 15 % of the PS2 library lol). Surprisingly it still works like new lol. I hope when I put FFX in I don't have this issue. :)

FateAudax
23rd Mar 2014, 12:32
I've recently purchased the FFX HD for PS Vita. My progress thus far is currently at Sanubia Desert. I'm facing this bug/issue whenever I'm in a menu with a scroll bar (i.e.: Items or Equip), it keeps scrolling to the bottom by it's own and I couldn't scroll back up. To ensure it's not caused by my PS Vita, I've tried to play other games that has scroll bar in their menu, such as Persona 4. No issue there.

I even did a PS Vita System Restore, was proven to be futile. This issue started for me when I was at Thunder Plains. It happens occasionally but once it happens, I'll have to shutdown my PS Vita for a few hours before I'm able to play again for less than an hour before the scrolling issue starts again.

AthenaPallas
23rd Mar 2014, 20:32
Got the pre-order collectors edition (PS3), put it in and I can get past the first "Square Enix" logo screen. After that the whole screen turns black, and stops there. I've waited 2+ hours at that point and nothing changes, and at that point the PS button no longer works nor does any of the controller buttons and it forces me to turn off the power to shut it down.
Every time I try to play the game this happens...

I have the latest updates and the disk is not scratched or dirty. My PS3 plays everything else fine, DvD's/Blue Ray/other games so its not the machine.

MiShoShneaky
24th Mar 2014, 04:35
Just got FFX/X-2 HD a couple days ago. played through it fine but when i get to Djose Temple it will eventually crash my ps3 and my ps3 has a blinking red light. Did some googling and thought it amy have been the 'red light of doom' but i doubt that since everything else works on the ps3 without any problems. I can also still play blitzball just fine and all the other things on the disc work fine too (X-2, Eternal Calm etc.). It's only occuring when im on the field screen in Djose Temple. I've tried reloading a different save in case it was corrupt. Ive got a new disc from the store and am still getting the same crash at Djose. Im using the Old Fat 80gb PS3.

Please help. Havent played this game in almost a decade since trading in my ps2 :( was really looking forward it and now i cant

MiShoShneaky
24th Mar 2014, 04:54
Hi there. Im getting crashes with only FFX too. Did you notice anything specific happening with it? Mine always crashes at Djose and leaves my PS3 with a blinking red light (its not the red light of doom, everything else still works). Been trying to find out if anyone else is getting something similar for a few days now

killzone111
24th Mar 2014, 19:39
sounds like your ps3 just froze?

how many times did you try ?
maybe try in a ps3 of a friend ?

AthenaPallas
24th Mar 2014, 20:32
It still makes noises like its trying to load, but nothing ever happens. I've tried about 8 times, waited between 30 mins and 2+ hours per try so its not just once. I've tried other games/dvd's in between and they work fine. Don't have someone else PS3 nearby to try so dunno

John-Man
25th Mar 2014, 07:58
I am getting crashes as well. It was playing fine until I got into the following boss battles, the first was when I was on the boat to heading to Kilika fighting Sin. I finally made it past that battle but then it crashed when fighting Ochu. I then had to reset my PS3 and start all over with that fight and it crashed again. I wanted to know if there is there a solution that has worked for someone.

killzone111
25th Mar 2014, 16:02
you should try contacting Square Enix about it then, since there are no other people reporting about this problem, i doubt we can help you here :(

they will probably send you a new copy

best of luck

ff7geek4
26th Mar 2014, 01:08
I have had problems with my copy as well. It does load, but the audio stutters like a skipping cd or record, cuts off, or skips parts entirely. The characters also disappear off screen during a few cutscenes and continue speaking. The audio is also very delayed behind when the characters are actually speaking when it doe work. It is really really infuriating. I have contacted square about it and they informed me that I just need to restart the game. I did that, did all updates to my system, exchanged my copy for a different disc, tried different televisions, connector methods, and settings both in game and out with no results. They clearly do not know about this or read their forums, because they informed me that no one else has contacted them with complaints about their copy not working. They also said it may be my playstation but all my other games including Lighting Returns, which is much more graphic and audio heavy, all work perfectly. I am not purchasing a new PS3 just to replay FFX and X-2. I really just want to be able to enjoy the game but this is ridiculous.

ff7geek4
26th Mar 2014, 01:25
I have had problems with my copy as well. It does load, but the audio stutters like a skipping cd or record, cuts off, or skips parts entirely. The characters also disappear off screen during a few cutscenes and continue speaking. The audio is also very delayed behind when the characters are actually speaking when it doe work. It is really really infuriating. I have contacted square about it and they informed me that I just need to restart the game. I did that, did all updates to my system, exchanged my copy for a different disc, tried different televisions, connector methods, and settings both in game and out with no results. They clearly do not know about this or read their forums, because they informed me that no one else has contacted them with complaints about their copy not working. They also said it may be my playstation but all my other games including Lighting Returns, which is much more graphic and audio heavy, all work perfectly. I am not purchasing a new PS3 just to replay FFX and X-2. I really just want to be able to enjoy the game but this is ridiculous.

daubsi
26th Mar 2014, 15:35
Running into issues? Then contact customer support (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=9721&la=2).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I'm considering buying the PS3 version of FFX HD and was wondering whether the save games I kept from the PS2 version of the game on the memory cards will be usable for the PS3 version as well. I found out that there are USB adapters to load old save games to the PS3 but will FFX HD recognize these files and let me continue Tidus' journey from where I left off several years ago?

Thank you!

Tholan
29th Mar 2014, 00:16
The other day I made a post in this thread HERE (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11404&page=2&p=93000#post93000) about my problem when I should have made another thread since it was a different problem, and I apologize.
Anyway, I finally got some responses to the problem I was having and all I can say is that I'm rather annoyed and very disappointed with Square. In the end I was simply told "return the game to where you purchased it" which I really would not mind doing BUT I had pre-ordered it so that I could get the LIMITED EDITION copy. Now that I have to return it, because I got a defective disc from Square-Enix, I will also have to return the pre-order bonus artbook that came with it which I was looking forward to, and promised, with the pre-order of the game and get the STANDARD edition.
Again, I am very disappointed about this and instead of ordering the standard version of this game I'll just take out my PS2 and replay them both on that.

Deathscoil
1st Apr 2014, 05:58
Been playing FFX HD non-stop since it came out, and the last couple of days, I've noticed that Kimahri's Spirit Lance isn't actually giving him double AP. I thought that it might be because I just swap him in, make him do something and swap him back out. However, when I tried keeping him in the actives for the victory, it still wasn't giving the double AP, but Yuna was still getting hers from Nirvana even though she wasn't in the active party.

Is this a known issue? Will there be a patch?

B-E-K-K-Z
1st Apr 2014, 23:10
I nearly have the same Problems that you all have. But on my Ps3 Slim ist FFX-2 which is crashing and freezing all the time. FFX runs with 0 Problems. In FFX-2 my game freezes when i enter a Combat or something Needs to be loaded like the AirShip Fly Control thingy. I already checked in on other Ps3 Systems and other Blue Rays but ist still freezing =( Does anyone know if there will be a Patch for this? I preordered the Limited Edition so i cant give it back to the Electronicmarket i bought it from. And honestly i love the Final Fantasy Series more than any other Game but im not happy about paying for 2 Games and just be able to Play one of them if you know what i mean

Runebinder
3rd Apr 2014, 14:33
Hi,

I have a PS3 Ultra Slim system with a 500GB HDD and I bought Final Fantasy X HD Remaster from the Playstation store. I'm having major issues with the part in Luca. Initially it was just after the Blitzball tutorial when you go with Yuna to find Auron. After the part where Tidus tries to teach Yuna to whistle when I headed right to the next area the game would freeze on the loading screen and the audio would jump.

I raised a support ticket but have yet to hear anything back so ended up deleting the game and redownloading and installing it. It solved that issue but shortly after where you're in the bar and it goes to the cut scene of the opening ceremony and the sphere is being filled with water, it doesn't progress past the next loading screen. The audio does not skip this time but just keeps playing and the loading symbol is rotating in the bottom right hand corner, and the HDD light is not showing. I've left it for an hour but it does not leave this screen.

I've checked in the Game Data Utility but there is nothing for FFX in there and I really don't want to have to delete and redownload the game again as it is a 23GB download. I have had no issues with any other games I have downloaded so I don't think it is an issue with my PS3 or HDD.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Did another wipe and download of the game and that's fixed the issue. Doesn't inspire me with confidence in regards to the PS Store downloads and anxious this may happen again further along in the game.

Itsoktobetakei
12th Apr 2014, 19:02
I bought the game for the Vita and the PS3 to have the ability to play it at lunch while at work and at home when I come back. I spent over 120 hours making sure I completed all sphere grids, defeated all bosses and completed all of the mini games. Some of these challenges were hard for me to beat because I am disabled with topographicagnosia which basically means I cannot judge distance and speed very well and it literally took me 10 hours just to be the choccobo racing.

As you can see, I love this game very much. Even while I was disabled, I still beat the odds with patience and love for this game. And as my reward, because I bought the game on two different consoles something really bad happened. Apparently if you get the last trophy on the vita or ps3 without synchronizing the trophy list first you are permanently cheated out of a platinum trophy without making a new PSN account.

I contacted Sony support and they explained they do not have the ability to activate a trophy, which I can understand due to people cheating to get trophies. But they told me the only way for me to get this trophy is to delete my account and recreate it, or contact square enix... but knowing my history with them they haven't been very helpful. Granted I haven't received a response yet on this, but I feel I am the only person out of millions to have this issue and since its a development error according to Sony, I just can't see how square enix can fix this.

I want to show you guys the video here of my bug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CatBrxYv4jI

I promise you this bug is real, you can actually add my to friends list on the PSN network and compare trophies and see it yourself.

I worked really hard to get this platinum and I feel cheated out, this is my first platinum I truly worked hard to achieve because of my disability... and now I am sincerely depressed because once again I am affected with an issue that most people do not have (like my disability)

I appreciate your time reading this guys.

enelyawolfwood
13th Apr 2014, 16:47
I was wondering if they could add the ability to turn off the dark aeons? it's too hard and prevents me from getting some stuff id like.

RoccoErick
15th Apr 2014, 18:41
Hello. Every One Square.
I dont know about you players. but I`m having some issues about yunas overdrive gauge. the bar is not filling, even when I make the Warrior and deals damage and not fills the overdrive bar. but at the beginning was all right, but now with 75 hours playing this issue just happen.

So, Square, what I need to do to resolves this problem ?

Tooey1981
8th May 2014, 22:58
Hi I have a problem with the menu system when I go to the next page I.e go down through the items it automatically puts me back to the top. Does anyone have any ideas how to sort it?
Much appreciated thanks.

Ariya_Fey13
30th Aug 2014, 15:12
Okay, here is my situation. My husband bought me the FFX/FFX-2 HD for the PS Vita. I downloaded FFX-2 onto his system/ memcard, but recently I've been thinking about getting my own PS Vita so I can play my games whenever I want (plus I'm planning on getting the digital download of SAO hollow fragment). Is there anyway to have FFX-2 on my system without having to pay for FFX-2 again? It also might help if I say that I'll be using my own account and the current download is under his account.

Dvid900216
19th Oct 2014, 11:36
Dear Square Enix,

Do you have any plans to release a patch for Final Fantasy X for the PS Vita that stabilizes the framerate?
It would be very important!!! Thank You!!!!!

kamuijr
30th Oct 2014, 03:49
Has anyone had a problem with the sound/voices in the game.................like Yuna's voice skipping?

CharlesMabe
22nd Jan 2015, 23:45
I have, Kamujir. I have had tons of audio bugs and glitches since I started this game. I have a brand-new PS3 Super Slim I bought a week ago and a brand-new copy of X | X-2 HD, and I have had skipping voices, stopping audio, and times where the music would play at what would be the audio equivalent of .5 fps video until you restarted the game.

That, combined with some models popping out before the ends of cutscenes, the new evil-looking darker texture on Wakka, and various other quirks kinda make me upset about this remake. They could have afforded to work on it for another six months. Hopefully they patch out the bugs, at least.

RDeLeon
27th Nov 2016, 22:27
Hello, I bought the FF X and X-II HD for PS Vista, this did not come with the book and did not bring the download bauche for the X-II. I would like to play the X-II, for that I paid.