PDA

View Full Version : Is Gm Jokeing ??

imbatman08
13th Feb 2009, 00:21
I just Bought Gm ( Games Master ) and it has a special on Batman Arkham Asylum so i read through it and when i got to the last few words it said...

" Oh, And Did We Mention That Commissioner Gordon Dies Too ? "

Do you think GM is Messin around ??
Would They Rele Spill Sumit Like That ??
Would They rele Kill of The Commish ??

O and IN GM it says OUT : MAY TBC

harveysburntside
13th Feb 2009, 00:40
Well, maybe he just dies like he did in the Dark Knight film. I doubt a professional gaming rag would be stupid enough to spoil something like that. Or maybe they are and Eidos doesn't care/ hasn't heard. I suspect those kind of gaffs are generally followed by lawsuits.
Gordon is a pretty awesome character (always liked the badazz version from Year One the best), but his death and subsequent replacment would bring a nice challenge to ol' Bats.

aceoknaves
13th Feb 2009, 00:50
That's weird. Would you mind showing us the context of it please, or the exact wording? That way we can tell if they are kidding or not. Personally, I doubt they would kill Gordon off. He is one of the most important characters in the Batman mythos. Beside that, they wouldn't give something that spoilerish away in an article.

angleslam99
13th Feb 2009, 07:42
Someone else told me about that and I didn't believe them but damn why is this being spoiled?

chip5541
13th Feb 2009, 14:30
Forwarded to see if this is indeed a spoiler.

mycoldman
13th Feb 2009, 15:09
... and here it comes, batarang'd right back at ya.

Spoiled? Arkham Asylum? Not at all. Things aren't always what they appear...

or are they? :nut: Best wait and see.

k1ll1ng j0k3
13th Feb 2009, 15:39
damn you GM... DAMN YOU!!!!!:mad2:

ryukoken69
13th Feb 2009, 16:37

I find it srange that if indeed this is in the game, and it being at least some kind of spoiler, That this thread is allowed to continue... :thud:
I would think the devs wouldn't want even a little bit of the spoilers leaked, even if this might be a minimal one... :poke: ****

Darth
13th Feb 2009, 20:57

I'm guessing he's going to seem like he dies, like in TDK.