PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay video?

_Tomb_Raider_
11th Feb 2009, 18:34
So dose anybody now when we will get some gameplay videos...I am sure it will be even better then the Little big planet!

Acid_Burn
17th Feb 2009, 21:01
So dose anybody now when we will get some gameplay videos...I am sure it will be even better then the Little big planet!

I do not know when we'll see the in-game trailer, but i can assure you - the game is much funnier and interesting than LBP or even Rayman RR.

Kosai106
20th Feb 2009, 19:15
I haven't heard or seen anything about gameplay video's yet. But hopefully they will come soon. :)

Sabernathy
12th Mar 2009, 14:44
This site has been up for months now & there isn't anything new that I have seen since day one. I know that there are many people that think this game has potential to be excellent but it sure would be nice to see some gameplay or at least read about some play details or a release date.

I was just frustrated that I was directed to a page that said I couldn't register at this time the first 5 or six times I came to this page.:mad2: The first time I saw the trailer I Googled Mini Ninjas asap to find out more but all I have found out is that this is just a place to revisit the trailer so far.

RadarTrap
14th Mar 2009, 10:12
blah blah... :mad2: blah

Chill dude! The game isn't coming out for months and I'm sure the marketing folks at IO and Eidos have a schedule for dishing out the hype at the right time...

If they put all their cards on the table now we'll all have forgotten about the game when release comes and then we won't give them our $$$.

JonasLind
25th Mar 2009, 14:02
This site has been up for months now & there isn't anything new that I have seen since day one. I know that there are many people that think this game has potential to be excellent but it sure would be nice to see some gameplay or at least read about some play details or a release date.

I was just frustrated that I was directed to a page that said I couldn't register at this time the first 5 or six times I came to this page.:mad2: The first time I saw the trailer I Googled Mini Ninjas asap to find out more but all I have found out is that this is just a place to revisit the trailer so far.

I promise you that more stuff will be coming forth, we aren't just releasing the game without giving you a few more good teasers to give you the opportunity to know the game and the universe of Mini Ninjas a lot better. I know it's been a bit quiet since the initial announcement, but we're building things up a little. More will come :)

Nick@IO
22nd May 2009, 10:03
I can tell you that we will be releasing new assets and a brand new website VERY soon. You'll get new screens, in-gmae footage and tons of stuff over the next months and it'll be beautiful and exciting!

Nick
-----------------
IO Interactive Community Guy

Lady_Of_The_Vine
23rd May 2009, 00:50
http://www.minininjas.com/ - trailer inside.

I have to say, Mini Ninjas looks like it is going to be a fun, awesome game! :cool:
I'm definitely buying it. :D ... for my kids, that is. :whistle:

;)

dark_angel_7
23rd May 2009, 17:56
I can tell you that we will be releasing new assets and a brand new website VERY soon. You'll get new screens, in-gmae footage and tons of stuff over the next months and it'll be beautiful and exciting!

Nick
-----------------
IO Interactive Community Guy

Can't wait! :D By very soon I hope you mean at the time of E3. :whistle:

Nick@IO
28th May 2009, 12:18
Can't wait! :D By very soon I hope you mean at the time of E3. :whistle:

Well, I believe you are right on the button there....

Falkenwut
29th May 2009, 00:06
The uploaded gameplay video looks AMMAZING! I am very very pleased with the results! IOI and Eidos game never cease to ammaze me!