PDA

View Full Version : Harley Quinn!!!

BATMANTIBY
9th Feb 2009, 19:58
FOUND an exclusive Harley Quinn image from the magasine PS3M !!!

**SCAN REMOVED** - mycoldman

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bob Kane
9th Feb 2009, 20:19
absolutely beautiful :eek: :nut:

k1ll1ng j0k3
9th Feb 2009, 20:32
dude I love you lol! she looks awesome!

RonnyGreen
9th Feb 2009, 20:33
It's certainly a different look. But I don't dislike it.
Just reinforces how good the graphics are.

quandon
9th Feb 2009, 20:35
stylized very nicely to fit in with the over all look of the game; i like it :P

SS420Com
9th Feb 2009, 20:37
Super sweet, Can't wait for this game!

We have an entire section on this game in our website: www.SS420.com (http://ss420.com)

ryukoken69
9th Feb 2009, 21:17
yummy!!! :naughty:

HystericFreak
9th Feb 2009, 21:42
No fringe! =P

But ooo, it is interesting to say the least. She looks very sexed up, but I like her little mask and her pigtails. I don't mind it actually, though it's very very different. I think for me it'll all come down to Arleen and what she does with the voice though; she's the stamp that makes her really Harley.

Love the lil nurses hat though, ahhaha. XD

jhonnyboy
9th Feb 2009, 22:07
she looks great. They did a very nice job with her :) this game is looking better and better every time.

aceoknaves
9th Feb 2009, 22:27
OMG :eek: she looks so amazing! She reminds me of a Todd Mcfarlane rendition of Harley. Not that thats a bad thing mind you, Mcfarlane's the man!

Thanx so much for posting that picture Batmantiby. :) Could you please post the whole article if you get the chance? :nut:

harveysburntside
9th Feb 2009, 22:38
Blah... I'd have preferred the traditional costume (especially with Joker in his traditional outfit), over this one. She looks like a high-school punker with a clown mask. Weird, and a little too skanky for me.

shadowmatt18
9th Feb 2009, 22:47
lol she looks like a phychotic school girl! this image is awesome.

Kai Rei
9th Feb 2009, 22:51
She look's great!!! Beautiful, with a lethal dose of "brutal" which goe's into her character further down than what we can see. [skin deep].

HystericFreak
9th Feb 2009, 23:45
Blah... I'd have preferred the traditional costume (especially with Joker in his traditional outfit), over this one. She looks like a high-school punker with a clown mask. Weird, and a little too skanky for me.

Harley is pretty tacky when in her normal clothes after being with Mistah J, so it's not that weird. Skankyskankskank. I love that word, say it enough and it sounds funny.

http://www.harley-quinn.com/hyenas/hyenas18.jpg
http://www.harley-quinn.com/mainstream/civvies.jpg

She's just tarted up and a bit more hardcore visually. Though, the suit would've been sorta nice. =(

zurc136
10th Feb 2009, 00:55
i would have preferred that she kept her jester hat, but otherwise i think she looks great.

ryukoken69
10th Feb 2009, 01:00
Mr. J is one luck clown!

Kai Rei
10th Feb 2009, 01:01
I remember saying that all of the Arkham inmates, when a patient in Arkham, are supposed to wear Arkham-clothing/straight jacket's, but with Harley not having the traditional straight jacket/patient clothing, I'm open to believe that Scarecrow, Bane, ect, are all wearing their traditional outfit's...

zurc136
10th Feb 2009, 01:15
I remember saying that all of the Arkham inmates, when a patient in Arkham, are supposed to wear Arkham-clothing/straight jacket's, but with Harley not having the traditional straight jacket/patient clothing, I'm open to believe that Scarecrow, Bane, ect, are all wearing their traditional outfit's...

i know! makes me so excited to see the rest of the villains

PS3/PSPGamer7
10th Feb 2009, 01:15
She only looks that way because she was never captured and imprisoned. Remember that she helps Joker escape so that means she couldn't have been in prison there but she might have taken someones outfit/uniform

zurc136
10th Feb 2009, 01:21
i wish i could read her nametag. it probably says something funny

Kai Rei
10th Feb 2009, 01:38
She only looks that way because she was never captured and imprisoned. Remember that she helps Joker escape so that means she couldn't have been in prison there but she might have taken someones outfit/uniform

HQ probably HAD to stay in Arkham... "it's all, part of the plan" whilst Joker went to mess with the Batman/get captured. Why do you think she isn't wearing her traditional skin-tight suit? Because she was a patient in Arkham I think, and had to make do with what clothing she could find aside from crappy straight-jacket's. Having said that, it's still a stretch.

Wigglez
10th Feb 2009, 01:57
Sexy, yet intimidating. It's a nice touch.

Darth
10th Feb 2009, 02:03
I like it, but I wish she had her hat. Hopefully her voice will be the same.

angleslam99
10th Feb 2009, 02:08
I came

Kai Rei
10th Feb 2009, 02:32
I came

Lmao! Good job, man.

Drazar
10th Feb 2009, 03:00
I can't describe how i feel by words, so im gonna use a picture:
http://i39.tinypic.com/vpx79d.jpg

Kraken890
10th Feb 2009, 04:54
Joker might have to rethink about letting all the sex deprived inmates out especially with when his partner in crimes looks as stunning as that. Reminds me of a mix between the sexy Silent Hill Homecoming nurses, The Shining and Daryl Hanna in Blade Runner. I love that their putting a different take on her costume, it's almost like she found her old psychologist duds in her closet and modified it to match her insanity.

tomstoyz
10th Feb 2009, 07:11
WOW, She looks like a Pirate, a very Sexy Pirate!!

Harley-Quinn
11th Feb 2009, 06:01
That's amazing!!!! I love it so much!!! It is a great twist on the punk look that everyone has been doing lately, though I must say I like this one much more. It's very wacky tacky, but very cute as well. It has like three styles mixed into one. this is excellant, has anyone found anymore?

angleslam99
11th Feb 2009, 07:49
That's amazing!!!! I love it so much!!! It is a great twist on the punk look that everyone has been doing lately, though I must say I like this one much more. It's very wacky tacky, but very cute as well. It has like three styles mixed into one. this is excellant, has anyone found anymore?

Now let's not get too greedy now...

Remember this was released in a magazine which makes us wonder why the team at Eidos didn't tell us that they'll be releasing villain-looks. I wonder what else we'll be missing by not having PS3M

BATMANTIBY
11th Feb 2009, 08:51

Remember this was released in a magazine which makes us wonder why the team at Eidos didn't tell us that they'll be releasing villain-looks. I wonder what else we'll be missing by not having PS3M

i hear you ! i'm still trying to get my hands on a copy of PS3M !:mad2: :mad2:

Flashbang
11th Feb 2009, 14:51
She is perfect, so funny, so sexy, so dangerous, so evil...

_Tomb_Raider_
11th Feb 2009, 18:36
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: This will sure be one of the better games of the year!

The New Blueguy
12th Feb 2009, 14:48
Can someone post either a scan of the article or a scan of the mag cover so I can buy it. Is it official playstation magazine for March?

SammiiDoogles
12th Feb 2009, 21:20
:/
im not sure i like it... :(

Whoo!
13th Feb 2009, 04:01
Wow, never saw that coming since Paul Dini created Harley Quinn and is like a daughter to him

Don't read if you haven't seen The Return of The Joker
According to Bruce Timm's commentary(selectable in the audio section of the uncut version, not so sure of the normal one) near the end of the Batman Beyond Return of the Joker where you meet "Nana Harley"-apparently Paul Dini made sure they added that scene in the end because he wanted better closure for Harley(since the backstory seemed to imply that she died, falling off a cliff and all)

CrashxUae
13th Feb 2009, 14:57
LOOL , Thanxx a lot

batdude
15th Feb 2009, 05:06
AWESOME, I love how they mixed it up.

AlmostGotIm
18th Feb 2009, 06:15
I like it, but I wish she had her hat. Hopefully her voice will be the same.

Good news for you! It has been confirmed that Arleen Sorkin (who voiced Harley in The Animated Series and in fact was the inspiration for her visual design) will reprise her voice role in this one again. (It's only fitting, because Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are reprising their animated roles too)

imported_Harley_Quinn
19th Feb 2009, 18:12
Her shoulders are very broad. 0_o
Overall, I like it though. ^^

HA HA HA
19th Feb 2009, 19:37
*Talking to Harly*

Harly, I just want you to know that even though I'm sitting down...I'm giving you... a standing ovation.

Kai Rei
19th Feb 2009, 19:58
*Talking to Harly*

Harly, I just want you to know that even though I'm sitting down...I'm giving you... a standing ovation.

Agreed. And now, for the dismount!

Harley-Quinn
20th Feb 2009, 01:01
Her shoulders are very broad. 0_o
Overall, I like it though. ^^
Well she is a very athletic gal. In the comics she is extremly beefy, still hot though

Harley-Quinn
20th Feb 2009, 01:02

*sigh* that's true........I'm just impatiant

HayleeQuinn
23rd Feb 2009, 05:24
Ehh i don't know what to think =/

angleslam99
23rd Feb 2009, 08:10
*sigh* that's true........I'm just impatiant

We all are, but I'm just dying to see what the other villains look like.

Ciarr
25th Feb 2009, 16:11
I'm gonna be honest, this design was something I was not expecting, and I don't mean that in a good way.
I was picturing Ms. Quinn sporting her usual costume(a little updated though) with some more tattered bits here and there, as if the costume was locked in a room with in-mate belongings for sometime.
But no. We get TOO HOTT FOR TV XXXHARLEYQUINNXXX
Last I checked, she was a small, slim gymnast who could get a man with her, er, charm. Not a rack and stripper-attire purchased from Hot Topic.

TL;DR: Very disappointing design.

k1ll1ng j0k3
25th Feb 2009, 16:33
I'm gonna be honest, this design was something I was not expecting, and I don't mean that in a good way.
I was picturing Ms. Quinn sporting her usual costume(a little updated though) with some more tattered bits here and there, as if the costume was locked in a room with in-mate belongings for sometime.
But no. We get TOO HOTT FOR TV XXXHARLEYQUINNXXX
Last I checked, she was a small, slim gymnast who could get a man with her, er, charm. Not a rack and stripper-attire purchased from Hot Topic.

TL;DR: Very disappointing design. I have to assume that you didn't read The Joker by Brian Azzarello. I have to agree, the design is different but I don't see under such a negative point of view. I think they are trying to go with the more modern portrayal of Harley, something that started happening in the comicbook world as well. As an example we have the comic that I mentioned before. I believe that for this game they went with a more adult oriented and more menacing look, but who knows? maybe we will see her using her old costume later on the game

Ciarr
25th Feb 2009, 16:49
You assumed wrong. Wasn't that happy with her rendition either but I at least knew ahead of time that she wasn't meant to be the usual Harley. Right now, I'm preferring that one over this version.

I'm hoping that she looks somewhat better when she's moving around and that the model just looks unfortunate with the proportions.

k1ll1ng j0k3
25th Feb 2009, 17:06
You assumed wrong. Wasn't that happy with her rendition either but I at least knew ahead of time that she wasn't meant to be the usual Harley. Right now, I'm preferring that one over this version.

I'm hoping that she looks somewhat better when she's moving around and that the model just looks unfortunate with the proportions.

I know what you mean; to tell you the truth I wasn’t that happy about the way The Joker looked in that comic, it kind of pissed me off that they made him look so similar to Heath Ledger’s Joker. But I got used to it, and towards the end I even started to enjoy the look. Maybe the same thing will happen with Harley

HystericFreak
25th Feb 2009, 21:34
Said it before and I'll say it again, it all depends on your view of Harley. She is not classy, demure or subtle last I checked. Sure, her suit may cover all of her, but her regular attire is more akin to something Britney Spears would wear. This is the girl who sits around in short shorts, a tied off cropped shirt, pigtails and roller-skates. =P

This new outfit is, yes, a bit trashy. It's a bit slutty. It's a bit sexed up and it's a bit over the top. But it's Harley; she'll laugh like a crazy, swoon over Mistah J, flirt with Bats before shooting him, and cause some serious havoc. If they can work the outfit with her personality, (because it definitely has the aspect of 'fun' that I associate with her) then then I'll be happy as Larry.

scarecrow1031
27th Feb 2009, 22:05
she looks kickass and hot now we have to wait for freeze ivy scarecrow riddler and the others

angleslam99
27th Feb 2009, 22:50
Why was the scan removed?

chip5541
27th Feb 2009, 23:26
If it was a scan from a magazine then copyright law is applicable. As common as it may be at some sites it is still illegal and can cause sites trouble.

MCREF
27th Feb 2009, 23:51
I don't think there's a problem with Harley at all. Okay she's incredibly insane, but she could stand there in a thong and still be the same to me. Imo the harlequin outfit she wore before was very obvious considering her name and the guy she worked for. It wasn't creative. It's only natural in a new interpretation that they would have a "new interpretation". I like it. This new one is going outside the box. Very edgy but outside the box.

HarleyQuinnzel
6th Mar 2009, 12:08
I really wish I could have seen the picture before it was removed. Couldn't find it on Goggle, but I didn't have a lot of time to look. If anyone finds something, mind passing it on? :D

jhonnyboy
7th Mar 2009, 04:00
I don't know how long it would be before they might or might not edit my post. But hopefully you could get a glimpse. Here is the exact picture that was scanned and placed on this thread. I found it using google images typing "Batman Arkham Asylum Harley" it was on the first page.

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6793/arkhamharleynu3.jpg

Enjoy :whistle:

QCypher
8th Mar 2009, 00:06
So I like how in one interview I saw them mention "Jiggle Physics" in regard to Harley...;)

HarleyQuinnzel
8th Mar 2009, 01:36
That is super hot. She's a little buff-er than normal, but that fits with her giant hammer, I guess. lol. I am SO looking forward to seeing that with my Puddin's video card.....

CodeBlack
15th Mar 2009, 18:51
And, to top it all off, Arleen Sorkin's back to voicing her. I wonder when they're going to show show her (or any other villains, really) in a trailer.

NoMoarDedCawpz
16th Mar 2009, 15:57
Hawt!
Love the 'gothic nurse' looks she got going...

Wonder if Ivy can match her in hotness...:rolleyes:

Drazar
23rd Mar 2009, 06:03
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/Dark-Flux/HQ.jpg?t=1237788469

And here we go.

CodeBlack
23rd Mar 2009, 17:50
Does anyone know if they're using Harley's abilities from the comics (in addition to being as agile as she is in the animated series, she has mild super strength and super endurance thanks to Poison Ivy)?

VergilC
24th Mar 2009, 20:49
They could at least give it some good angles to us COSPLAYERS I don't like to see her slutted up seriously it's not Harley I prefer the original if there is a COSTUME unlocks in this I wish there to be a original outfit wear for her please god let there be, any then I don't have to see whores it's a mess up.

Good costume update but a little too much on the free skin.:mad2: :mad2:

batindahat
24th Mar 2009, 21:19
they didn't have to make her THAT sexed up. she looks more slutty than whimsical here, i just hope she only dresses like this for a part of the game.

KillerCroc
30th Mar 2009, 02:32
Shes hot, that's cool. Anyways what issue was this, I probably own it, but i'm not going to look through all of them because I don't think I read the article that came with it.

The Sparrow
3rd Apr 2009, 16:03
Yeah, Harley needs the jester hat, and maybe a sledge hammer, but overall her design reinforces the grittyness of the game. I just hope they put her in a starring role, not some lame background character that Joker pushes around.

Maybe they'll do a "Harley and Ivy" situation, like from Batman TAS.

TheBatmanUniverse
3rd Apr 2009, 16:06
Harley looks a little slutty, but then again if you compare this version to the version that Lee Bermejo did in last year's Joker graphic novel, then by a lot of means this is a tame version.