PDA

View Full Version : Two new classes for each faction inc.

Khalith
6th Feb 2014, 08:32
I can't wait to see the official release of both! Especially with a blog for each one explaining their lore, that's what I want just as much.

The teaser image of the Zephonim looks great! I'm definitely looking forward to see it without the shadow.

lucinvampire
6th Feb 2014, 10:27
Agreed :D I'm also very excited to see the new classes!

Sluagh
6th Feb 2014, 10:30
A shade as a playable class? o_O :P

Vampmaster
6th Feb 2014, 10:49
A shade as a playable class? o_O :P

I think the Razielim should be able to use their powers of suggestion (implied by Daniel) to make players appear as shades so that effected humans can no longer tell fiend from foe. Why shades? Because they're cheap to implement! They have a very simple rig, no textures or bump maps and ironically enough, no shading.

Lirka_
6th Feb 2014, 10:55
So many cool things coming! New map, new game mode, new characters and most awesome of all the classic skins!
I wonder what the second new vamp class is going to be, Rahabim or Melchahim...
So excited! :D

Vampmaster
6th Feb 2014, 11:05
Probably Melchiahim. At the community event, SE told us the Rahabim would be difficult to fit into Nosgoth because their main ability was immunity to water, however I'm sure by now there have been enough suggestions for suitable abilities that would work equally well on land and they don't have to be 100% immune to water if it did show up as weapons.

TendrilSavant
6th Feb 2014, 20:57
Check out the Nosgoth Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/nosgoth), they had a stream today with a first look at the new upcoming vampire class, the Deceiver. Plus, it was mentioned in the chat that there is a spear based human class in the works.

D_Acolyte
7th Feb 2014, 19:45
I am hoping for some primitive range humans: like throwing axes which hit for high damage and can ricochet.

I hope the spear user can have with Amentum or Atlatl. Amentum a leather cord to give spin to the spear when thrown to increase accuracy. Atlatl was used to increase range by increasing firing height.

I also want to see board control vampire that does something to interfere with line of sight.

Khalith
7th Feb 2014, 22:04
Check out the Nosgoth Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/nosgoth), they had a stream today with a first look at the new upcoming vampire class, the Deceiver. Plus, it was mentioned in the chat that there is a spear based human class in the works.

I saw it, but like I said, I REALLY want to see the blog post with the lore about them. The lore/visuals of the clans before their de-evolution/corruption is something I've been wondering about and wanting to see for years now, to finally have a chance to sink my teeth in to the lore? I'm so happy about it.

Pun intended.

Monkeythumbz
10th Feb 2014, 22:56
I saw it, but like I said, I REALLY want to see the blog post with the lore about them.
Here you go: New Vampire Class - The Deceiver of Clan Zephonim (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/new-vampire-class-the-deceiver-of-clan-zephonim)

shinros
11th Feb 2014, 10:26
I hope the next vampire clan is Rahabim since in terms of combat they are described as "special forces" Daniel Cabuco listed them as Rahabim: Artisans, Explorers, Special Forces

Daniel also said this.

Rahab was daring and driven, almost to a point of obsession, pushing his body and clan to develop their resistance to water. He preferred attacking from the water, where humans thought they were safe, and to show how his clan was unique. He enjoyed dangerous situations and would often act as a scout.

Khalith
11th Feb 2014, 15:16
Here you go: New Vampire Class - The Deceiver of Clan Zephonim (http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/new-vampire-class-the-deceiver-of-clan-zephonim)

Thank you! It really means a lot to me when you guys post that, if I hadn't made it clear already I'm a massive lore junkie for this series, I need that background info and story to really get immersed in a game I'm playing, I need context greater than "kill the other team" and I really get that feel from this game.

LegacyOfKayn
13th Feb 2014, 18:20
And when will u guys show the Melchiam,errrm i mean the new vampire class? :D