PDA

View Full Version : Will we witness Villain's attack one another?

Kai Rei
5th Feb 2009, 19:29
So Arkham Asylum is a very large place, especially in B:AA where it's got it's own island like Alcatraz. So big infact that it could be used to hold gang's/clan's, crime lord's of said gang's, ect. Is there a fair chance we'll see either thug's or Batman's actual rogue's go at it over certain thing's from time to time?

I think it would be interesting seeing Amygdala being used yet again, this time by the Scarecrow and his toxin's, to attack Bane or something... Leading to a brawl.

Does anybody else think we'll see small riot's and stuff along those line's?

RonnyGreen
5th Feb 2009, 19:34
Considering Two-Face is essentially a vigilante with a twisted obsession with fate I could imagine him trying to kill the other freaks in the middle of all the chaos.
He's not like The Joker, who's a mass murderer, Two-Face never fully gave up wanting to save Gotham. But he goes from following the law to shooting people on the flip of a coin.
I can see him attacking other inmates.
The Joker too, he has no regard for human life. He'll murder his own goons for fun.

Kai Rei
5th Feb 2009, 19:42
Indeed. That's the thing with Arkham: The majority of the inmate's are stone-cold f**k-nutt's. Amgdala with his temper tantrum's could prove fatal for any other inmate's around him, ect. I can imagine Ivy trying to turn Arkham into a lush garden full of deadly exotic plant's, only for Freeze to kill them by attempting to turn the Asylum into a building of ice, thus making Ivy turn on him.

The possibilitie's could be endless.

Batmanhill6157
5th Feb 2009, 20:34
"There is no honor among thieves and criminals"

HystericFreak
5th Feb 2009, 21:14
can imagine Ivy trying to turn Arkham into a lush garden full of deadly exotic plant's, only for Freeze to kill them by attempting to turn the Asylum into a building of ice, thus making Ivy turn on him.

For sure, I have a feeling that as the night progresses the rogues are going to start to argue more, and probably have a few territory issues and questions of 'who gets 'im' in regards to Bats. Though, I doubt they would argue with the Joker for too long, they all know what he's capable of.

angleslam99
5th Feb 2009, 21:18
Indeed. That's the thing with Arkham: The majority of the inmate's are stone-cold f**k-nutt's. Amgdala with his temper tantrum's could prove fatal for any other inmate's around him, ect. I can imagine Ivy trying to turn Arkham into a lush garden full of deadly exotic plant's, only for Freeze to kill them by attempting to turn the Asylum into a building of ice, thus making Ivy turn on him.

I would love if they incorporated villains turning on each other for power.

Kai Rei
6th Feb 2009, 00:25
For sure, I have a feeling that as the night progresses the rogues are going to start to argue more, and probably have a few territory issues and questions of 'who gets 'im' in regards to Bats. Though, I doubt they would argue with the Joker for too long, they all know what he's capable of.

heh. Everybody fear's for their life's as soon as The Joker come's into the area/room. :p

RonnyGreen
6th Feb 2009, 05:24
That's true. Apart from Two-Face or possibly Hush, no one would get between Joker and Batman.

Stealthguy1986
6th Feb 2009, 19:03
You know this could be an interesting strategy. I wish there is a way by which we can turn or trick the villians (including bosses) to fight each other and we the players can watch it while conserving our health and gadgets or we can turn our attention toward matters like saving a guard and so on.

Kai Rei
7th Feb 2009, 02:22
You know this could be an interesting strategy. I wish there is a way by which we can turn or trick the villians (including bosses) to fight each other and we the players can watch it while conserving our health and gadgets or we can turn our attention toward matters like saving a guard and so on.

Maybe if we can think of a great way for this idea to be in the game, Rocksteady/Eidos/whoever will implement it?

I mean, realisticly, if all of Batman's rogue's [hell, even rogue's from freakin' Blackgate!] were let loose but trapped within Arkham's wall's, their would be complete chao's between the majority. their could be small-scale riot's between thug's from Blackgate trying to seize controle, and the nutt's of Arkham who are just trying to take on the thug's from BG.

Then, aside fromJoker and Harley, [who nobody would go for, if they cared for their life's] we have the main villain's... Killer Croc, who in this case, is alot like a savage beast, the out-of-controle Amygdala, The Riddler, who could be making trap's in Arkham that catch inmate's for the sake of destroying competition for who get's the Batman, Bane, who... would be under attack from other's because "he already broke the Bat once, now it's our turn!" and so he's beating on other inmate's to cripple the competition along with The Riddler.

*twisted grin* This game is gonna be sick either way.

Just_Joker
7th Feb 2009, 04:38

I agree with you a 100% there. Only time will tell and I am sure that we will even have a few villains talking about other ones out loud when they think no one is even listening.

Stealthguy1986
7th Feb 2009, 05:13
Maybe if we can think of a great way for this idea to be in the game, Rocksteady/Eidos/whoever will implement it?

I mean, realisticly, if all of Batman's rogue's [hell, even rogue's from freakin' Blackgate!] were let loose but trapped within Arkham's wall's, their would be complete chao's between the majority. their could be small-scale riot's between thug's from Blackgate trying to seize controle, and the nutt's of Arkham who are just trying to take on the thug's from BG.

Then, aside fromJoker and Harley, [who nobody would go for, if they cared for their life's] we have the main villain's... Killer Croc, who in this case, is alot like a savage beast, the out-of-controle Amygdala, The Riddler, who could be making trap's in Arkham that catch inmate's for the sake of destroying competition for who get's the Batman, Bane, who... would be under attack from other's because "he already broke the Bat once, now it's our turn!" and so he's beating on other inmate's to cripple the competition along with The Riddler.

*twisted grin* This game is gonna be sick either way.

Good thinking Kai:thumb: . This could be one of the possible ways of letting the villians fight each other. From here another very interesting gameplay aspect starts ie. say bat saves a goon from the psychopath zsaz or bane , then he/she can help bat out in fighting or distracting thugs , giving bat an extra advantage or say opening alternative routes and so on.

This game is full of potentials , I hope it can stand upto it's hype.