PDA

View Full Version : Commandos 2 my friend cant select a commando (fixed)

bengibbard13
3rd Feb 2009, 17:39
i thought i would inform people of a problem i have been having that other people have had before in the past soooo here we go.

Problem - Me and my friend both have commandos 2 men of courage version 1.20 (patched) we both opened our ports from 2300-2400 and also 47624
at first he couldent see my game, that was before we opened our ports. the next thing that happened was he could join my game after we opened ports but he could not chat to me or select a commando.

I tried gamespy that failed for me
I tried opening ports that half worked

Solution- so i downloaded hamachi cause it was the last thing i could think of, and low and behold when i configured hamachi and had him join my network on hamachi i gave him my hamachi IP and entered it into commandos TCP/IP area and it worked ever since. He could join my game and also select commandos.

the solution is simple
open ports 2300-2400 (port trigger and portforward i would recommend)
also port 47624
Download hamachi from (https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp)
configure it as how the tutorial comes with it tells u to.

enjoy.

If anyone has any questions u can reach me at

bengibbard13@yahoo.com
Aim- summerskinnnnnn

fhnaseer
15th Dec 2009, 22:55
hi, i am having problem with c2,
me and my friend are trying to play on the lan, we both have same games (1.20 patch), i create a multiplayer game, but on my friends computer nothing is shown, he can't see my created server,

i dont know how to change ports or anything else,
please tell me step by step how to do it,
thanks,

fhnaseer
15th Dec 2009, 22:56
i thought i would inform people of a problem i have been having that other people have had before in the past soooo here we go.

Problem - Me and my friend both have commandos 2 men of courage version 1.20 (patched) we both opened our ports from 2300-2400 and also 47624
at first he couldent see my game, that was before we opened our ports. the next thing that happened was he could join my game after we opened ports but he could not chat to me or select a commando.

I tried gamespy that failed for me
I tried opening ports that half worked

Solution- so i downloaded hamachi cause it was the last thing i could think of, and low and behold when i configured hamachi and had him join my network on hamachi i gave him my hamachi IP and entered it into commandos TCP/IP area and it worked ever since. He could join my game and also select commandos.

the solution is simple
open ports 2300-2400 (port trigger and portforward i would recommend)
also port 47624
Download hamachi from (https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp)
configure it as how the tutorial comes with it tells u to.

enjoy.

If anyone has any questions u can reach me at

bengibbard13@yahoo.com
Aim- summerskinnnnnn

hi, i am having problem with c2,
me and my friend are trying to play on the lan, we both have same games (1.20 patch), i create a multiplayer game, but on my friends computer nothing is shown, he can't see my created server,

i dont know how to change ports or anything else,
please tell me step by step how to do it,
thanks,