PDA

View Full Version : With what we know about combat/stealth what will your playstyle be?

The New Blueguy
2nd Feb 2009, 16:01
Will you choose stealth, straight up jump in brawling, gadgets only or mix it up?

I think I'll mix it up but I most can't wait to use scare tactics. Like I'd love to look down on a room full of guys and use the Bat-claw to snatch their guns away leaving them freaking out. Or if we can create our own shadows ala Splinter Cell, I'd love to kill the lights and have total darkness and then flip on night vision and snatch guys up one by one. Or even X-ray from a lower floor and C-4 the ceiling so that they fall through roof when you blow it. Or the classic using a batarang to cut the chain on a chandelier taking out the whole room.

Another thing that would love is if you turn the inmates on the thugs by opening the cells. Honestly, my goal is to just cause chaos unseen be able to throw down when I have no other choice but I'm begging for an intricate fighting system for when I do.

Wigglez
2nd Feb 2009, 16:21
Personally, I would just be a straight up ninja. Make their buddies just disappear and they don't know where he "wondered off to."

angleslam99
2nd Feb 2009, 18:21
Personally, I would just be a straight up ninja. Make their buddies just disappear and they don't know where he "wondered off to."

Definitely this. I wanna go down the "Batman Begins" route where Batman just silently took out each thug one after another compared to the Dark Knight where he just decided to lay on an ass-kicking.

Stealthguy1986
2nd Feb 2009, 18:51
Stealth all the way.

FrozenInferno
2nd Feb 2009, 20:18
Stealth FTW. It will be fun scaring the enemy. It would be cool if the enemy will be scared like in the Batman Begins movie.

HystericFreak
2nd Feb 2009, 21:14

Hells yes Wigglez, stealthy sneak sneak sneak all the way!

PS3/PSPGamer7
2nd Feb 2009, 21:29
Probably just use a gadget to scare them and take them out brawling style. I'm not in to stealth doesn't always get trhe job done enough

Zsasz
2nd Feb 2009, 22:57
I plan on being BRU-TAL, leaving the sleeping thugs in the way of the live ones, distracting them long enough to set off the explosive gel I placed under the body.

HystericFreak
3rd Feb 2009, 08:58
I plan on being BRU-TAL, leaving the sleeping thugs in the way of the live ones, distracting them long enough to set off the explosive gel I placed under the body.

Considering Bats isn't reknowned for killing, you had better hope that that explosive gel is filled with puppies and rainbows. =P

angleslam99
3rd Feb 2009, 08:59
Considering Bats isn't reknowned for killing, you had better hope that that explosive gel is filled with puppies and rainbows. =P

Don't forget chocolate kisses and unicorns!

Zsasz
3rd Feb 2009, 11:01

I'm sure that the magical pixies will intervene before the goon DIES, I just want to CRIPPLE him at least.

Kai Rei
3rd Feb 2009, 20:22
Good old fashoined stealth, and sometime's I'll just go into arse-kick mode and lay everybody out and then some.

Reviz
3rd Feb 2009, 20:41
I'm hoping we will be able to use a kind of scare tactic on bosses. Something like after their health has dropped to a lower state, he/she becomes somewhat paranoid allowing you to slip into the shadows of whatever room your fighting in.

Kai Rei
3rd Feb 2009, 21:01
I'm hoping we will be able to use a kind of scare tactic on bosses. Something like after their health has dropped to a lower state, he/she becomes somewhat paranoid allowing you to slip into the shadows of whatever room your fighting in.

This sound's kinda cool, although it would be next to impossible to pull off on the Killer Croc.

Also, welcome to the forum's by the way. :wave:

Bolt Phoenix
3rd Feb 2009, 21:32

In my opinion the above tactic would be so much fun. This is how I intend to play the game as well. ^^

Reviz
4th Feb 2009, 00:06
This sound's kinda cool, although it would be next to impossible to pull off on the Killer Croc.

Also, welcome to the forum's by the way. :wave:Thanks.

And maybe Croc could just go into a blind rage and start throwing crap around. :lol:

Oldarr394
14th Feb 2009, 16:55
I'm gonna
1) Go sneaking in
2) Scare them by creating shadows
3) Use gadgets to make a distraction
4) Take a couple out 1 by 1
5) Beat them to death!
:D

Kai Rei
16th Feb 2009, 22:15
Thanks.

And maybe Croc could just go into a blind rage and start throwing crap around. :lol:

That would actually be pretty funny: if Croc, for whatever reason, suddenly went into a radge and began throwing **** around the room.

And also, no problem. [about the welcome I gave you].

Wigglez
16th Feb 2009, 23:05
Like I said before. Ninja that s***. But I would also improvise my tactic with certain distractions.

DrCLos
16th Feb 2009, 23:10

That sounds awesome. Plus, I understand that The Joker will also be taunting the henchmen as you pick them off which just adds to the effect.

TheDarkestKnight
24th Feb 2009, 01:06
That would actually be pretty funny: if Croc, for whatever reason, suddenly went into a radge and began throwing **** around the room.

And also, no problem. [about the welcome I gave you].

remember lego batman killer croc like that

stefanator600
24th Feb 2009, 01:26
Well, I'd pobably have to go with a more stealthy approach, but I'm sure that at certain parts of this game, you may not be permitted to use stealth, but for the most part stealth would be cool, unless of course it is the final confrintation, then I will kick The Jokers ass all over the place!!! :D