PDA

View Full Version : soo hapyyy::: does anybody know what I have to instal to play FM thief 3 misions??

osman
1st Feb 2009, 22:55
so guuud,,,,it is good that TTLg is working again,,,,,Thank you aaaallllll TTafers,,,,i played thief 1, 2, 3, and know I am playing thief2-shadows of the metal age,,(the girl is beautiful) ,,,maybe in thief 4 they can be together-- I mean garet and zaya can fought together aganst hamers and pagans,,,,

Tannar
2nd Feb 2009, 00:48
You will need Garrettloader. You can get it here (http://www.potterdevelopments.org.uk/fm/downloads.pl). Choose choice 1.

BrokenArts
2nd Feb 2009, 02:00
You know, I am embarrassed to say I haven't played any T3 missions as of yet. /me hides head in shame. :hmm:

Tannar
2nd Feb 2009, 09:59
Nothing to be ashamed about BA. ;) I have only played one myself. Started a second but haven't finished it yet. Just can't seem to get into them as much. Mostly the controls I think.

Nightwalker
2nd Feb 2009, 15:52
I've played a few but far from all of them. T3 just doesn't draw me in the way the other two games do. I always plan to play the FMs but just never quite get around to it.

BrokenArts
2nd Feb 2009, 15:55
I am the exact same way. I plan to, but, never get around to it. Now the Dark Mod thats a whole different story. :)

Queue2
3rd Feb 2009, 13:29
I have yet to try out a T3 fm, as well. There's still too many T2 missions to go through (but getting toward the end. ...in about another year or so :D)

BA--I almost bought Doom3 in anticipation of the Dark Mod. It's really that good, eh?

BrokenArts
3rd Feb 2009, 15:17
Queue2, yes it is that good. Definitely give it a shot. Get doom3! You can play the Thiefs Den and St.Lucia, both of which are released. St.Lucia is beta, Thiefs Den is Alpha, St.Lucia is more polished by far. It just feels like Thief, it truly does. What these guys are doing is astounding, and wonderful.
I can't help but plug the dark mod, since I'm helping test it, but, it is the future of Thief, it truly is.

osman
3rd Feb 2009, 17:20
You will need Garrettloader. You can get it here (http://www.potterdevelopments.org.uk/fm/downloads.pl). Choose choice 1.

thanks