PDA

View Full Version : New Article on Batman: Arkham Asylum

FrozenInferno
1st Feb 2009, 05:19
I found another new article on Batman: AA. Some info are mention here, others are new. But it goes into more info on the combat, environment and characters, like Harley Quin. In the article it mentions some side-quests, decision making, and real time damage. But I won't spoiler the article, go read for yourself.

Article here: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/949/949536p1.html

Drazar
1st Feb 2009, 05:35
Arleen Sorkin is back to reprise her vocal role from Batman the Animated Series as well, but this is a much more "adult" version of the character. Sporting a corset, traditional face paint, super-short skirt, blonde pigtails,

I don't wanna judge yet but this doesn't seem very Harleyish, oh well aslong as the voice actor isn't forced to have more naughtier voice. I'll be fine with this. :p Tho the latex costume does have its charm, i can just hope to get some upskirt shots to please my nerdgasms.

FrozenInferno
1st Feb 2009, 05:37
I don't wanna judge yet but this doesn't seem very Harleyish, oh well aslong as the voice actor isn't forced to have more naughtier voice. I'll be fine with this. :p Tho the latex costume does have its charm, i can just hope to get some upskirt shots to please my nerdgasms.Well the guy presenting the demo, did kept repeating jiggle physics. Well at least this is going to be a dark gritty game, which I can't wait for.

Darth
1st Feb 2009, 05:44
Pigtails? You mean she's not even wearing her headpiece? I was hoping it would be somthing like her Mad Love outfit where she still has her hat/headpiece/whatever on. :(

Zsasz
1st Feb 2009, 11:13
That holes in the cape thing seems a bit of an embuggerance, but generally this review was positive with me. I have no interest in Harley's skimpiness however, seeing as I'm of the homosexual persuasion. Let's just hope that there are plenty of those shirtless Joker goons. I still hope that you can repair the armour or something, perhaps using XP. But still, this game seems very promising so far, thank you for putting up this article.

FrozenInferno
2nd Feb 2009, 20:20
That holes in the cape thing seems a bit of an embuggerance, but generally this review was positive with me. I have no interest in Harley's skimpiness however, seeing as I'm of the homosexual persuasion. Let's just hope that there are plenty of those shirtless Joker goons. I still hope that you can repair the armour or something, perhaps using XP. But still, this game seems very promising so far, thank you for putting up this article.The real time damage would add a challenge, but I would there will be a way to repair the damage done to the bat-suit.

HystericFreak
2nd Feb 2009, 21:20
I don't wanna judge yet but this doesn't seem very Harleyish, oh well aslong as the voice actor isn't forced to have more naughtier voice. I'll be fine with this. :p Tho the latex costume does have its charm, i can just hope to get some upskirt shots to please my nerdgasms.

Harley's pretty.. how should I put this.. Trashy? In that, her favourite outfits tend to be tiny skimpy shorts, crop tops, leopard print and her hair is ALWAYS in pigtails. Don't get me wrong, I love the girly to pieces, that's just the way she is. =P

I'm usually a little weird when it comes to alternative costumes though, so I'm still waiting on a screenshot till I make my verdict. She doesn't sound too out of chracter yet though.

milohimself
2nd Feb 2009, 21:23
Outfit sounds similar to the one she wears in the new Joker GC, she has multiple outfits, both the classic one and the one described in the preview, but hair is always in pigtails