PDA

View Full Version : Health?

PS3/PSPGamer7
1st Feb 2009, 01:40
Hello everyone I'm new and was not sure if this was discussed yet so I made a thread. How do you think/want health to work? I can't say I want a need health pack thing, I kinda want like a regenerative thing. I nkow Batman doesn't have any powers but like in COD or Resistance 2 your health regenerates over time.Discuss

HystericFreak
1st Feb 2009, 02:03
As far as I know your health deteriates as you fight, but once combat is ended it regenerates.

WhatsHisFace
1st Feb 2009, 02:15
Probably regeneration. You have infinite batarrangs... you might as well have regenerating health too.

shadowmatt18
1st Feb 2009, 02:38
the standard in video games now is health regeneration because it's much more simple for developers to do. batman would get into a fight take a few punches and once it's over he'll heal.

magic_girl_z
24th Feb 2009, 08:42
If it was an open world game similar to GTA 4 - I would say he could drive back to the manor and get Alfred to trigger a mini game and you play as Alfred and bandage your wounds. Like the cutman minigame in FIGHTNIGHT ROUND 3 or the healing game that they were talking about in ARMY OF 2 (that they decided against, and didn't use) - the better you sew up his cuts, or bring down a black eye the more his health regenerates.

However since this isn't an open world "lets go and explore Gotham" game - it'll probably be regenerative health.

Finland-Man
24th Feb 2009, 09:07
It has been said that you'll get a brand new health bar to every fight, but it'll have to last during that fight, otherwise, you're dead.

imbatman08
24th Feb 2009, 17:42
i think i read some where that you get new health every time a fight finishes and it also said as the game moves on your suit gains damage so its even easier to get killed

Revanchist
24th Feb 2009, 17:56
i think i read some where that you get new health every time a fight finishes and it also said as the game moves on your suit gains damage so its even easier to get killed

I heard that and I think that it is pretty cool.

ggratchet
28th Feb 2009, 02:46
Hopefully the cloak/cape will allow you to fall from any height and not get hurt.

Wigglez
8th Mar 2009, 04:59
Hopefully the cloak/cape will allow you to fall from any height and not get hurt.

It will. But when you get shot, there will be holes and they don't dissapear so you might fall faster and faster with more holes. I think you would have to patch them up and crap.