PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember Wormwood The Interrogator from Batman: TAS?

The New Blueguy
30th Jan 2009, 18:52
On an episode of Batman: TAS called, The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy, there was a villian known as Josiah Wormwood aka The Interrogator. Batman was said to have been familiar with his tactis of using death traps and torture to coerce information from his victiims. He was hired by a weatthy aristocrat who wanted Batman's cape and cowl. I really enjoyed the episode and I was sad that we only had one appearance of Wormwood for the entire series. He is actually one my fave of the lesser villians and reminds me of Jigsaw from the Saw movies. I really hope he makes an appearnce in the game. I'd settle for just walking past his cell in the asylum, but it would be cool to see him toturing a guard you have to save, and maybe that guard could hold a key or access code to another part of the asylum or something.

CodeBlack
31st Jan 2009, 04:55
On an episode of Batman: TAS called, The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy, there was a villian known as Josiah Wormwood aka The Interrogator. Batman was said to have been familiar with his tactis of using death traps and torture to coerce information from his victiims. He was hired by a weatthy aristocrat who wanted Batman's cape and cowl. I really enjoyed the episode and I was sad that we only had one appearance of Wormwood for the entire series. He is actually one my fave of the lesser villians and reminds me of Jigsaw from the Saw movies. I really hope he makes an appearnce in the game. I'd settle for just walking past his cell in the asylum, but it would be cool to see him toturing a guard you have to save, and maybe that guard could hold a key or access code to another part of the asylum or something.

Probably not. The guy wasn't really crazy, and he's exactly like The Riddler, except he's not obsessive compulsive.

shadowmatt18
31st Jan 2009, 05:45
yeah i remember him, they won't do him, they would use riddler if they really wanted traps like that