PDA

View Full Version : Release Date: This summer? May 16 2009? Here are the probable proofs!

Bob Kane
30th Jan 2009, 15:23
The last trailer is absolutely stunning :eek: at the end of the trailer appears written Summer 2009
I hope not after the month of July
perhaps will be the month of May?:confused:
No actual official release date has been given for Arkham Asylum, but a countdown on open Rock Steady’s website seems to indicate the month of May
here the proof see photo:hmm:

http://www.hd-report.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/batman-arkham-asylum-crop.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7910/batqk4.jpg

CrashxUae
5th Feb 2009, 17:18
NO ITS WILL COME IN Q2 2009 THATS MEAN ITS WILL RELEASE IN APRIL (THAT DATE POST IN IGN) :wave:

BUT THERE IS STORE IN MY COUNTRY SAID TO ME IT WILL COME IN MARCH

angleslam99
5th Feb 2009, 21:22
March is far too soon for the game to come out. May seems most likely.

jhonnyboy
5th Feb 2009, 21:27
March is far too soon for the game to come out. May seems most likely.

i concur

imbatman08
5th Feb 2009, 21:47
do you guys knw they have been working on this months b4 it was even first spoke about public...

i dont think it would be to soon at all

angleslam99
5th Feb 2009, 22:36
do you guys knw they have been working on this months b4 it was even first spoke about public...

i dont think it would be to soon at all

I believe it was first officially announced in August, even then it looked amazing.

kenny3090
6th Feb 2009, 02:34
I believe it was first officially announced in August, even then it looked amazing.

i was under the impression that the release date was august as well.

CrashxUae
7th Feb 2009, 08:28
the game will release in march on europe and it will release in june on america ...

see this site http://www.vgreleases.com/ps3/releasedate-183086.aspx

CrashxUae
7th Feb 2009, 13:11
is the date right or not , i cant trust this site

TheManWhoLaughs
7th Feb 2009, 13:27
yay for may, cause its near my birthday!

I just realized that rhymes :-p

Blak Puddn
7th Feb 2009, 13:33
ebgames.com has the release date as May 1st

BATtleMAN
7th Feb 2009, 13:45
I cant trust this site either. if you look at the bottom, the release date changes approximately every 30 hours the release date changes from August to May to June.

BATtleMAN
7th Feb 2009, 13:47
No actual official release date has been given for Arkham Asylum, but a countdown on open Rock Steady’s website seems to indicate the month of May
here the proof see photo:hmm:

where is the countdown, it isn't on rocksteady's Website.

PS3/PSPGamer7
7th Feb 2009, 21:12
If it comes out in May it means May will be a good month for movies and games. Since Wolverine is also coming out that month. That would be awesome. Here's hoping

WhatsHisFace
7th Feb 2009, 21:42
This game will come out in August at the earliest.

angleslam99
7th Feb 2009, 23:21
This game will come out in August at the earliest.

August? IGN has it down for Q2 of this year. That means somewhere between April, May and June.

WhatsHisFace
8th Feb 2009, 05:22
August? IGN has it down for Q2 of this year. That means somewhere between April, May and June.

IGN just puts forth any release dates they want, most of the time. I'd love to be wrong, but with such little about the game shown, it certainly isn't ready for April. They haven't even released a gameplay video.

I don't think it will make June. July if we're lucky, but I'm not expecting anything before August.

HystericFreak
8th Feb 2009, 21:57
WhatHisFace is right, unless Eidos have expressly stated in a press release that the game is aiming for a Q2 release IGN will be pulling their info based off rumours and hoping they get it right.

I will wait until the game is ready to be released. No sense in rushing something, you will get it eventually and I'd rather it come out in August and be beautifully polished than in May and require patching. Patches are such a cop out these days.

BATtleMAN
8th Feb 2009, 22:14
Jsut thought I'd mention, the site that said june earlier now claims the game will be released in MAY.

Vitter
13th Feb 2009, 12:56
weird, on IGN says December 2009... and THAT would be crazy long wait for me..

CrashxUae
13th Feb 2009, 14:55
Dont belive IGN , IGN expeted the release date :thumbsup:

wolfbane
14th Feb 2009, 23:21
I better go to my local Gamestop and preorder this game very soon. I can't wait to play this game.

harveysburntside
15th Feb 2009, 03:41
I will wait until the game is ready to be released. No sense in rushing something, you will get it eventually and I'd rather it come out in August and be beautifully polished than in May and require patching. Patches are such a cop out these days.

And sometimes those patches never come out. To this day, my copy of Bully:Scholarship edition has never updated or a patch appeared on Live, despite Rockstar's assurances of one within a week of release.

***wags index finger*** Shame on such developers.

stefanator600
24th Feb 2009, 22:47
I HEARD THAT THIS GAME IS GONNA COME OUT IN THE YEAR OF 3000 SOMETIME!!! (For crying out loud, it will be out when its out, I want the game to be good and not rushed so they can take all the time they need). :rasp:

afonzi
24th Feb 2009, 23:50
the game will release in march on europe and it will release in june on america ...

see this site http://www.vgreleases.com/ps3/releasedate-183086.aspx

<its not gonna kome out at march 2009, kause in my country, in europe in fnac and other popular game stores there's no news or speculations about the new batman to come out in march or even april...so it's only gonna kum out like in may or june...

Blak Puddn
5th Mar 2009, 15:48
Batman: Arkham Asylum

$59.99 Add to Wish List
Pre-order Ships 6/9/2009

Eligible for GameStop In-Store Pickup More info.

Billing does not occur until shipment is processed.
Pre-order low price guarantee. More info.
Pre-order to receive date change notifications.

ThtsWhtSheSd16
5th Mar 2009, 17:21
I'm still not buying it. Whether it's Gamespot or IGN.com or any other gaming source I don't think we can believe any of these supposed release dates as the actual release date. I've seen so many dates thrown out there - I think everyone is just taking shots in the dark. So unless I see Eidos or Rocksteady actually say something on the release date I won't be starting a countdown to release or anything.

The Bat
5th Mar 2009, 18:32
If they release a gameplay video, I think the game will be released two to three months after, because i've been watching trailers and videos on two other games (Lord of the Rings Conquest & Spiderman Web of Shadows) and they were released two or three months after the gameplay video.

Lxndr77
10th Mar 2009, 04:39
hello all
i was at the neighbourhood blockbuster in Toronto and i asked the cashier to check the release date and HE said May 30, 2009.

Hopefully I'm wrong and it is earlier, either way I'm still mega pumped for this game.