PDA

View Full Version : New Batman Trailer, On Youtube.

SammiiDoogles
29th Jan 2009, 18:59
Hellooooooo :D
i uploaded the new trailer up to my youtube :)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OMvsqSAd-D8

^_^ enjoy

BatFan
29th Jan 2009, 21:42
Thanks man, damn that trailer looks so kick ASS! I need this game. Now. I will pay double for it.

Wigglez
30th Jan 2009, 02:15
Ooooooooooo. That trailer was sexy:D And it looked like it showed a little gameplay. I'm excited. Good job:thumb:

TheManWhoLaughs
30th Jan 2009, 12:36
Was that Mark Hamill doing the voice? It sounded different

shadowmatt18
31st Jan 2009, 05:37

i agree

PS3/PSPGamer7
31st Jan 2009, 16:10
I'm pretty sure from what I've heard that it has most of the original cast from everyones favorite 90's cartoon. I was never really a fan of Batman TAS but a lot of people were/are

CodeBlack
31st Jan 2009, 18:25

His voiced sounds a little bit aged, but most of the time (besides "lets get this party started") he sounded almost exactly like he did during BTAS. I also think he was changing his Joker voice a littile bit, to make the Joker here sound a bit more... menacing.

Plus, we've only seen a little bit, not his whole role in the game.

The_Hylden
2nd Feb 2009, 05:33
I also think he was changing his Joker voice a littile bit, to make the Joker here sound a bit more... menacing.

I think that's exactly the reason it sounds a bit different. It's on purpose, to darken up the TAS version for this more mature-audience Joker. It's definitely working from where I am sitting, hehe. And he sounds more schizophrenic than ever :thumb: (Please don't debate about if he's schitzo, or not; I only mean that he's deadly gruff one moment and pleasantly insane the next... Etc...)

Edit: BTW, where the heck's the High Rez version?? YouTube is fine for right now, but I'd like to see the trailer at high rez soon, please...;)

_Love2Raid_
3rd Feb 2009, 22:32
Awesome trailer! :thumb:

Zsasz
4th Feb 2009, 16:43
Is it just me or does the Joker sound ike Kelsey Grammer when he says "How's a guy meant to break out of here"?

Overall it's a good trailer, only negative point is the fact that people keep moaning about the Joker voice.

The_Hylden
4th Feb 2009, 20:20
You mean minus the Harvard Accent? :p Nope, still doesn't sound like Kelsey Grammer.

And the only real complaining you see is on YouTube, which isn't much of a gage on anything. Something's rated 5 out of 5 stars, but you look at the comments and you'd think it was the worst thing ever made. YouTube commenters are some of the most ridiculous on the Net. And, people wanted Mark Hamill, including myself, so if they complain they are idiots. He's doing a darker, grittier version of the TAS Joker, like he's supposed to. And it sounds AWESOME:)

pashley
5th Feb 2009, 00:32
So brilliant. I am, if possible, even more excited for this game. Mark Hamill sounds amazing, but let's not forget dear Kevin Conroy! The greatest Batman voice ever, hands down. He's still got it.:thumbsup:

lilcapono2195
5th Feb 2009, 19:10
Yeah, this game looks insane! I can't wait for it to come out. It'd be great if they released it alittle earlier but still it builds up hype which is a great and aweful feeling at the same time. haha and did anyone know that Kevin Conroy has played every single Batman voice. There hasn't been one cartoon batman that he hasn't played the voice on. At least I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I heard. Anyway the trailers awesome! :thumb:

The_Hylden
5th Feb 2009, 19:32
He's played Batman in all cartoon incarnations since 1992 with Batman: TAS. However, the new cartoon on now, which is more light-hearted, is voiced by someone else, I believe. And, all Batman voices in any cartoon before 1992 weren't him either.

I agree, he is the best.:)

Harley-Quinn
8th Feb 2009, 04:14
That was awsome. Plain and simple awsome. Ha! No nothing about it was plain or simple, but still extremly awsome! I cannot wait till I get my mits on this game. Too bad you can't play as the villians though..........or can you?

Joe-Kerr
8th Feb 2009, 13:05
He's played Batman in all cartoon incarnations since 1992 with Batman: TAS. However, the new cartoon on now, which is more light-hearted, is voiced by someone else, I believe. And, all Batman voices in any cartoon before 1992 weren't him either.

I agree, he is the best.:)

Yeah, you mean The Batman and The Joker's voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson now, funny, he was okay, sounded quite similar in laugh once, but he is a failure as The Joker.

I agree, Mark Hamil does sound allot older now, it makes me sad :( , but he's still the greatest Joker ever. He was my childhood villain, and still is my favourite Villain, in literature i think :).
Did anyone think the trailer looked like a new film? It was amazing. Best moment: When Batman descends and glides through the air, i got goosebumbs then and also on Hamill's end lines...
'My dear delusional Dark Knight....' This is going to be the game, definetly my game of the year lol!

tomstoyz
10th Feb 2009, 07:48
Awesome trailer!
Awesome trailer!
Awesome trailer!