PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the New Trailer

SammiiDoogles
29th Jan 2009, 18:49
What did you guys think about the new trailer ?
Was it a dissapointment or better than you thought?
:)
also, if people are still having trouble with the gamespot age thing and dont wanna download it, im uploading it to youtube :)

angleslam99
29th Jan 2009, 18:51
Sweet man, I'm uploading to youtube also. May the best (fastest) computer win :P

Also, the trailer was just awesome.

SammiiDoogles
29th Jan 2009, 18:53
Sweet man, I'm uploading to youtube also. May the best (fastest) computer win :P

Also, the trailer was just awesome.

aha you got a head start though ;) :P

Yeah, the trailer was amazing, i creamed a little :L
Hamil's voice seems different though,
not neccisarily in a bad way, it seems more mature.
:)

SammiiDoogles
29th Jan 2009, 18:55
Oh, Mines done :D

ima link it now :P
just posted this before i linked to declare my win :P :L lol

angleslam99
29th Jan 2009, 18:56
Oh, Mines done :D

ima link it now :P
just posted this before i linked to declare my win :P :L lol

Haha, good job man.

SammiiDoogles
29th Jan 2009, 18:58
Haha, good job man.

>_<
Dont congratulate me just yet :P
i can see it getting taken down before its even finished processing :P

angleslam99
29th Jan 2009, 18:58
>_<
Dont congratulate me just yet :P
i can see it getting taken down before its even finished processing :P

You win man. Mine got an error =/

SammiiDoogles
29th Jan 2009, 19:03
You win man. Mine got an error =/

:(
unlucky :(
dw, mine will probably get taken down soon

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OMvsqSAd-D8

Zsasz
29th Jan 2009, 21:04
I liked it, I'm happy with Mark Hamil's interpretation of the Joker, and the voice of Batman is a damn sight better than Christian Bale's god awful gravelly voice. Looking forward to this game's release.

WhatsHisFace
29th Jan 2009, 21:09
You really enjoy making unnecessary threads, don't you?

SammiiDoogles
29th Jan 2009, 21:53
You really enjoy making unnecessary threads, don't you?

You really enjoy making unnecessary posts dont you.
This thread isnt unneccessary, this is a forum where people talk about a topic, the topic is the new batman game, this thread is asking what peoples opinions were on the new trailer, seeing as this is a community of people who want to talk about the game, then i dont see why this thread is unneccessary, why dont i see? because its not unneccessary.

WhatsHisFace
29th Jan 2009, 22:29
People are already having this discussion in the trailer thread itself, and probably in your own analysis thread too. So three threads with the exact same purpose.

SammiiDoogles
29th Jan 2009, 22:59
People are already having this discussion in the trailer thread itself, and probably in your own analysis thread too. So three threads with the exact same purpose.

i posted this before i posted my analysis,
wouldn't it require you less effort to just not complain about every other thread i make than to complain?

imbatman08
30th Jan 2009, 00:53
This Defo Looks Like The Best Batman Game Ever !! ( or until another )

The New Trailer Is Amazing, Shame That There Wasnt Any Big Baddies In This Clip..

They Could Of At Least Showed One Or Two :( Sad Times ...

But Apart From That What A Great Trailer

DarkBatman
30th Jan 2009, 01:58
in a word " OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! ".......... :thumb: i can't wait. hope a demo will be coming soon.

WhatsHisFace
30th Jan 2009, 02:02
i posted this before i posted my analysis,
wouldn't it require you less effort to just not complain about every other thread i make than to complain?

So why didn't you just post your analysis in this thread? Doesn't an analysis count as a "thought"?

boutdoe
30th Jan 2009, 14:46
Hey Sammi if its cool with you, do you think I can use your trailer analysis on my web site for the new trailer post I'm doing let me know..:thumb:

Riddler125
30th Jan 2009, 14:59
:D very nice i cant wait!!!!!

shadowmatt18
31st Jan 2009, 01:36
i really hate to say this, i really do because i am a major fan of batman TAS but that doesn't really sound like the mark hamill joker that i grew up with. I mean don't get me wrong, i love the joker and i was excited to know that mark hamill was gonna be him again since he had the perfect joker voice but.... he sounds so different? the voice, the laugh, everything! i mean kevin conneroy sounds perfect exactly like i remember but the joker seems so different. everything else except for that i freakin love!

doogi06
1st Feb 2009, 14:16
I have this trailer too! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFG3tKrgt8c

tomstoyz
10th Feb 2009, 08:02
The trailer was better than expected! It gave a better idea of the game, showed off the graphics, you got to hear some of the voice acting, etc...very excellent! I posted it at my Bat-Blog & readers just went totally insane over it!

ICK14
10th Feb 2009, 13:24
I liked it, I'm happy with Mark Hamil's interpretation of the Joker, and the voice of Batman is a damn sight better than Christian Bale's god awful gravelly voice. Looking forward to this game's release.

Dude, Kevin Conroy's voice has always been better than any other Batman actor. When ever I think of Batman, I think his voice. I'm really glad they used Hamill and Conroy for the game!!!

CrashxUae
10th Feb 2009, 21:22
i want to now is there any new trailar will come in this weak or the next weak

im so excited ... :)

CrashxUae
10th Feb 2009, 21:42
i wont a gamplay video ...:o

BATtleMAN
11th Feb 2009, 02:20
i wont a gamplay video ...:o

Me too ;)

CrashxUae