PDA

View Full Version : Arkham Who?

Darth
29th Jan 2009, 00:19
I'm not exactly well-versed in Batman comics, so I've read about a few things on different sites, but I'm just wondering, is this game set in the original building or Mercey Mansion?

Also, where was the original Arkham located?

The New Blueguy
29th Jan 2009, 02:05
This game, though it does keep the history of Arkham Asylum intact and does account a few of the renovations and upgrades made top the Asylum by Gotham City officials over the years, takes its own twist on the continuity and places Arkham as an island prison very much in the vein of Alcatraz, located just off Gotham Harbour in the middle of the Gotham River.

Darth
29th Jan 2009, 02:22
This game, though it does keep the hiatory of Arkham Asylum intact and does account a few of the renovations and upgrades made top the Asylum by Gotham City officials over the years, takes its own twist on the continuity and places Arkham as an island prison very much in the vein of Alcatraz, located just off Gotham Harbour in the middle of the Gotham River.

So it's Mercey Island, then. Thanks.

CodeBlack
31st Jan 2009, 04:58
So it's Mercey Island, then. Thanks.

However, the building design is much closer to the comics' design.

Darth
31st Jan 2009, 17:01
However, the building design is much closer to the comics' design.

:confused: Both the original building and the new building were shown in the comics. I'm not talking about Batman Aimated.

CodeBlack
31st Jan 2009, 18:22
:confused: Both the original building and the new building were shown in the comics. I'm not talking about Batman Aimated.

Batman Animated? I thought you were talking about Batman Begins

Darth
31st Jan 2009, 18:56
Batman Animated? I thought you were talking about Batman Begins

I thought you thought I was talking about Batman Animated. I was talking about the game.:nut:

Wigglez
31st Jan 2009, 22:18
I don't know about either versions of Arkham. I just know that this version id gonna be really detailed which is cool.