PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Version hits #1 in the UK

GoranAgar
27th Jan 2009, 09:19
Nicely done, Lara. :D

http://www.charttrack.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110006

LaraRules81
27th Jan 2009, 09:26
Well done Lara, I salute you. Take that Christian!:rasp: Haha Lara won!

Sorry, my mate at skool thinks Lara is a joke - he is so wrong.

Thanks GoranAgar, I slute you too.

josh1122
27th Jan 2009, 09:27
awesome, go ps2 and Lara :D :thumb:

rg_001100
27th Jan 2009, 18:05
Sweet. (I wonder if that 2m units Eidos wanted included PS2 versions... PS2 will help them a fair bit)

jayjay119
27th Jan 2009, 18:07
Sweet. (I wonder if that 2m units Eidos wanted included PS2 versions... PS2 will help them a fair bit)

I'm sure it was including them. And judging by this news TR must be way over its 2million units by now. Lets just see if that is good enough for Eidos.

Load
27th Jan 2009, 20:54
Now see, I bet if they would have released the ps2 version earlier, the whole Eidos being disappointed with sales may have never popped up. Im not complaining about it not coming out sooner, just pointing it out.

RainaAudron
27th Jan 2009, 21:21
are there any reviews out there? I can´t find any..:hmm:

pedrofbsilva
27th Jan 2009, 21:52
Maybe my version of the game isn´t good, but i found the controls not responsive, the camera awful and moving lara is like moving a cement block.

Could it be I´m playing it on a FULL HD TV?

Dr.Willard
27th Jan 2009, 22:21
Maybe my version of the game isn´t good, but i found the controls not responsive, the camera awful and moving lara is like moving a cement block.

Could it be I´m playing it on a FULL HD TV?

I can't imagine that a full HD tv would make a difference. I think that it's just your opinion on the controls not being responsive enough as we all have perceptions of what should and shouldn't be.

pinpal
28th Jan 2009, 02:05
Oh yeah she's wayyyyyyy!!!!!! over 2m copies by now.:thumb: :nut:

Lex'
28th Jan 2009, 02:22
Great. I was afraid that this disappointment that EIDOS announced on sales of TR: U were damaging the future of the series.

But I believe now we can be rather calm right? Sales of the ps2 fulfilling its role with praise. :thumb: :thumb:

pedrofbsilva
28th Jan 2009, 11:08
I can't imagine that a full HD tv would make a difference. I think that it's just your opinion on the controls not being responsive enough as we all have perceptions of what should and shouldn't be.

Maybe they should´ve used the anniversary engine. I´ll try playing it on a smaller tv, because I´ve seen gameplay on youtube and it´s smoother than what I´ve experienced.

Greetings to all :)

tuppence9
28th Jan 2009, 11:12
im in exeter and only 2 shops here even have copies, game has 1 tru ps2 box hidden on a self right at the back of the shop near the strategy guides while gamestation has at least 5 copies but still not well presented, i doubt its selling well here, i just keep thinking "why dont you put it up front with the other new releses, give it some exposure" if i was not on here i wouldent even know it had been relesed, i actualy had to serch the shop. its fricking maddness!

infact neither shop even has a devoted ps2 section anymore except in the preowned! arent there many ps2 games being made anymore?

pedrofbsilva
28th Jan 2009, 16:05
im in exeter and only 2 shops here even have copies, game has 1 tru ps2 box hidden on a self right at the back of the shop near the strategy guides while gamestation has at least 5 copies but still not well presented, i doubt its selling well here, i just keep thinking "why dont you put it up front with the other new releses, give it some exposure" if i was not on here i wouldent even know it had been relesed, i actualy had to serch the shop. its fricking maddness!

infact neither shop even has a devoted ps2 section anymore except in the preowned! arent there many ps2 games being made anymore?

There a lot of new releases for the PS2, but the games are much cheaper than before and maybe some shops don´t dedicate their "space and time" to the dear old ps2.

The_Underworld
28th Jan 2009, 16:09
*claps For Lara!!!*:d

Deadly_Disaster
28th Jan 2009, 16:41
Keep it up LARA :thumbsup: