PDA

View Full Version : Firefly

thefirefly
27th Jan 2009, 05:39
Do you think he would be a good addition to this game as a boss or an enemy that creates obsticles for you during your stay within the asylum?

Kai Rei
27th Jan 2009, 14:11
Yeah, sure. He's a pretty classic villain and think he deserve's a chance in Batman: Arkham Asylum.

shadowmatt18
27th Jan 2009, 18:19
i could imagine a sealed off area in arkham where firefly is and he sets fire to the area causing rubble and wood to fall on you. he's not one of my favs but i would definatly think he'd make a cool addition because we need more characters like poison ivy and mr freeze, character that affect the environment theyre in.

HystericFreak
27th Jan 2009, 22:02
i could imagine a sealed off area in arkham where firefly is and he sets fire to the area causing rubble and wood to fall on you. he's not one of my favs but i would definatly think he'd make a cool addition because we need more characters like poison ivy and mr freeze, character that affect the environment theyre in.

Aye, good point, it'd be a nice way to mix up gameplay if you had those sorts of villains changing the enviroment and making that more of a hazzard than themselves. Something tells me though if you had Firefly, Mr Freeze and Ivy they wouldn't all get along with eachother... probably would need to be in completely seperate sections.

shadowmatt18
31st Jan 2009, 05:43
Aye, good point, it'd be a nice way to mix up gameplay if you had those sorts of villains changing the enviroment and making that more of a hazzard than themselves. Something tells me though if you had Firefly, Mr Freeze and Ivy they wouldn't all get along with eachother... probably would need to be in completely seperate sections.

yeah i'd assume theyre are in different areas if they did something like that. from the trailer we know you fight croc in the sewers below arkham, that could be cool using the environment to fight him.