PDA

View Full Version : Bonus for Pre-order?

Waffen
24th Jan 2009, 17:45
If i pre-order BSP and i am. Am i gonna get any speacil code or any thing? Like in Halo Wars. If you pre-order the LE verison or any version you get the Flamming Warthog so i was wondering if i get any thing like that? :hmm:

It3llig3nc3
24th Jan 2009, 17:53
You will get a special code for sure.
Once you type it in your BS:Pacific game immediately reverts to BS:Midway and the CD destroys itself. . . :D :D :D

Waffen
25th Jan 2009, 00:37
You will get a special code for sure.
Once you type it in your BS:Pacific game immediately reverts to BS:Midway and the CD destroys itself. . . :D :D :D

oh haha thats so funny i forgot to laugh

Polarshark
25th Jan 2009, 15:34
what do you want to get?

Waffen
25th Jan 2009, 18:49
idk bonus code for stuff just wondering. I would tell you but since i havnt played the game i dont know what i would want.

battleshipman
26th Jan 2009, 02:38
I want a Chrome battleship, with helicopters and cruise missiles:rasp:

Red October
26th Jan 2009, 03:24
I want a Chrome battleship, with helicopters and cruise missiles:rasp:

Throw some spinners on the props, neons on the hull, and add a huge bass, and presto! you got a pimped battleship. :D

battleshipman
26th Jan 2009, 05:13
Throw some spinners on the props, neons on the hull, and add a huge bass, and presto! you got a pimped battleship. :D

YES how could I forget spinners? That way people in subs would never know when I stopped. :D

Polarshark
26th Jan 2009, 18:06
no you won't get anything

if you're expecting to get anything

you're gonna get BSM:lmao:

but you should expect to get something perhaps from winning in Monday night midway or signing in early in the new BSP website which is kinda too late

battleshipman
26th Jan 2009, 21:12
but you should expect to get something perhaps from winning in Monday night midway or signing in early in the new BSP website which is kinda too late

The only thing you should expect to get from that is a false promise. I hope someone proves me wrong.

W4lt3r89
27th Jan 2009, 06:49
Meh, you get The Village People as you'r bridge crew, singing in the navy continuously. Native American, Motor cyclist and the others.. Completely normal seamen.

battleshipman
27th Jan 2009, 17:40
Meh, you get The Village People as you'r bridge crew, singing in the navy continuously. Native American, Motor cyclist and the others.. Completely normal seamen.

I'll have to pass on that one.

VTROOPER
31st Jan 2009, 22:07

the USS NewJersey has neon on the hull :whistle: