PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Level?

The_Underworld
24th Jan 2009, 03:59
I figured it's time for a poll like this:o . Pretty straight forward. What is your favorite level in Tomb Raider Underworld?

hitnrun017
24th Jan 2009, 04:06
It was tough, every level is great in their own different ways, but I find myself replaying Thailand the most. Incredible environment, puzzles and music.

CCarver
24th Jan 2009, 05:46
i thought thailand was great! it was beautiful look and that level in particular took me the longest...

i couldnt figure out that i had to take the stone gem from one wall to the other!! i was running around looking for one the whole time haha!!

rg_001100
24th Jan 2009, 05:47
Mexico. The bike was awesome, the tombs were dark and sortof scary, grim, as tombs should be. It was Tomb Raider :cool:

Dusk Knight
24th Jan 2009, 05:57
Hard too choose just one... I enjoyed every level.

I chose Mexico.
Great atmosphere, great bike, great outfit.

tombraiding101
24th Jan 2009, 06:13
I LOVED Mexico:D :thumbsup: :) :thumb: !!!!!!!!! It was completely in the TR style!!! Booby traps, ancient artifacts, supernatural enemies, real animal enemies, human enemies, nice puzzles and platforming, and most of all, the beautiful scenery!!! It was as if all of TRU's goodness came from that one Mexico level!! A good motorcycle moment, driving into Xibalba, and fighting giant spiders!!! I absolutely loved that Mexico level!!:wave:

larasbestm8
25th Jan 2009, 11:07
The med sea for me! I just had soo much fun swimming, and in the sinking ship! :D

_Love2Raid_
25th Jan 2009, 15:08
This thread already exists ;)

My favourite level is Mexico, totally! Second is Thailand. But all levels are wonderful and unique. :thumb:

JustMe
25th Jan 2009, 15:11
MEXICOOOOO! or Thailand? They're both wonderful really...but i'm going with mexico it was harder and longer :D
and it had the most awesome outfit in the history of TR! Jungle Heavy :D

EDIT: the burning manor was friggin epic :p

gizmo
25th Jan 2009, 15:39
Mexico was an incredible level.
I was blown away by thing level.
It was really long, there were multiple paths so it didn't feel straight forward, and the environment was amazing.
And I liked the Artic level:rasp:

The_Underworld
25th Jan 2009, 19:08
This thread already exists ;)

Really? My bad:o

Load
25th Jan 2009, 19:25
I voted mexico, even though it was a really hard tie between Mexico and Croft Manor. ;)

tombraidergal
25th Jan 2009, 19:47
i voted mexico, because, even though i love thailand too, mexico had the bike, and i love skidding and messing with the enviroment, it's such a big and long level to explore... don't you agree?

t-raider26
27th Jan 2009, 17:44
I loooooooved the mediterranean level, especially the ship part, it was by far the best :)

LadyTsuguri
30th Jan 2009, 18:24
Ew Mexico won? Your joking. I don't know yet, I'm gonna have to finish the game first, I'm in the Jon mayen island atm, and it's pretty spiffy.

kiss-bite
31st Jan 2009, 06:00
I loooooooved the mediterranean level, especially the ship part, it was by far the best :)

I loved the Med too, diving down into the deepest blue was a great beginning & I just love the music on this level. Once inside the Underpus tomb the detail is just stunning, it's very rich in texture, lighting & atmosphere.:D Coastal Thailand & then Southern Mexico follow & they too have some impressive moments as well.

The_Underworld
31st Jan 2009, 18:07
Oh, I voted For Thailand. It's the most beautiful location in the entire game. And the longest (in my opinion:D )

Arctic
31st Jan 2009, 20:22
Oh it's a really hard choise :scratch: But I voted Mediterranean Sea. I just really loved the environment and atmosphere :D