PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, how TR8 looks like?

really fly
23rd Jan 2009, 03:04
Hey guys, how TR8 looks like?

I decide to buy TR8, but...my computer seems not suitable for such new game, and I don't have a XBOX360 or PS3, so I guess it will take a long time for me to play it.

So, what's the game looks like? Does it have much more fun than TRA?

Tell me how you thought, please.

I can't help screaming!!!!!

I want to play it!!:mad2:

hyrule12
23rd Jan 2009, 03:18
ummm...hmm. i dont know how to putt this. the environments are awesome and story is...intrueging, but the game is too short. and a little too easy. i think its easier then anniversary.

The_Underworld
23rd Jan 2009, 03:23
OMFG! This game is the best Tomb Raider EVA:D . The locations are so unexpected and the story is (dare I say) EPIC!!!!! I think the graphics are impressive considering I have a 360 and I play it on a 480p TV:eek: ! I've replayed it atleast 43 times (I got it Dec, 30:o ). The game is LONG (ahem hyrule12:lmao: ) BUT.. I don't think you wanted to hear that:o

(fake review;) )

Underworld SUCKS! Go play other tr games! you'll be better off!!!!!!

(OMFG!!!!!!!!! I just used underworld and sucks in the same sentence:( .......:lol: )

Fickji
23rd Jan 2009, 03:45
Its good. Graphics and exploration is the best so far. Her moves are realistic. Story is dramatic and ties up stray ends. Swimming controls are reliable.

On the other side after playing Legend and anniversary this one may seem a little letdownish.

Not so much as Egypt's traps. Few to no new characters. A revamp of menus and title screen and extremely limited rewards. Just concept art. And no Croft Manor proper like the last two. Just a little story segment thats the same as the tutorial.

A simple story based game. Playing second time through and still amazed by the scenary. And the cutscenes are cool.

josh1122
23rd Jan 2009, 03:45
OMFG! This game is the best Tomb Raider EVA:D . The locations are so unexpected and the story is (dare I say) EPIC!!!!! I think the graphics are impressive considering I have a 360 and I play it on a 480p TV:eek: ! I've replayed it atleast 43 times (I got it Dec, 30:o ). The game is LONG (ahem hyrule12:lmao: ) BUT.. I don't think you wanted to hear that:o

(fake review;) )

(OMFG!!!!!!!!! I just used underworld and sucks in the same sentence:( .......:lol: )

None of that made any sense.

Anyhow. To the original poster. Game looks amazing whether you play it on PC,360 or PS3 and the game is fun and also the play length determines on how you personally play the game, so game length will differ from person to person.

As for it being as fun or more fun than Anniversary, only you can really determine that when you get around to playing it

DamianGraham
23rd Jan 2009, 15:43

(fake review;) )

kewl you got it the same day i did (my birthday) and i agree w/ every word other than the "Review" lol