PDA

View Full Version : Is this True?

RabidEasterBunny
22nd Jan 2009, 01:10
On Wikipedia they said that James Arnold Taylor will do the voice for The Riddler and Keith Ferguson would do the voice for Two-Face. There isn't a citisation there, so I don't know if it's true or not. :scratch:

joker1369
22nd Jan 2009, 03:49
i don't think those two characters are even confirmed to be in it. we all hope they wil be, but without citation, i wouldn't fully take wikipedia's word

HystericFreak
22nd Jan 2009, 05:13
Aye, unless it has a reference to an actual article I wouldn't trust it. The joys of the internet. =P

Drazar
22nd Jan 2009, 07:56
i don't think those two characters are even confirmed to be in it. we all hope they wil be, but without citation, i wouldn't fully take wikipedia's word

Riddler is confirmed, Two-Face rumored. If we can get a citation on this, we can say that Two-face got added to the game. :o)

zurc136
22nd Jan 2009, 15:25
you have to collect two-face coins in the game. i'd say its highly likely he's in. check the game informer article

Wigglez
26th Jan 2009, 00:45
Of coarse the riddler is confirmed. Have you seen the enviroment trailer? Idk about Two=Face though.

Darth
26th Jan 2009, 01:22
Of coarse the riddler is confirmed. Have you seen the enviroment trailer? Idk about Two=Face though.

Like zurc123 (and two different articles about the game) said, there's decent evidence Two-face is there.

Wigglez
29th Jan 2009, 01:30
On Wikipedia they said that James Arnold Taylor will do the voice for The Riddler and Keith Ferguson would do the voice for Two-Face. There isn't a citisation there, so I don't know if it's true or not. :scratch:

Never! Never ever trust Wikipedia. All it is is a bunch of articles from random ass people. The only way it would be right if it was written by someone of the game companies or DC themselves.

Riddler125
30th Jan 2009, 15:13
Seeing how much talk theirs been about the game i wouldnt be shocked if they added two face and lots more.