PDA

View Full Version : About Zip

SpyroTDragon
19th Jan 2009, 23:19
Do you think he's American? I kind of feel that he is and happened to live in England.

GeorgeMaciver
19th Jan 2009, 23:37
I kinda like the guy now and hope Zip and Winston become integral parts of every TR game from now on. Those three make a great team.

rg_001100
19th Jan 2009, 23:40
Do you think he's American?...

He was in TR5.

Load
20th Jan 2009, 00:29
I think in one of his bios it said Zip was American. Plus, he just sounds American. I think its safe to assume that he is. :)

LC is Me
20th Jan 2009, 00:34
Uh, he is American.
Didn't he do some time in jail and somehow made connections with Lara?

I forget, and I haven't played Chronicles in a hot minute.

jayjay119
20th Jan 2009, 00:38
Uh, he is American.
Didn't he do some time in jail and somehow made connections with Lara?

I forget, and I haven't played Chronicles in a hot minute.

I don't know. Thinking back we never got told how they met in chronicles. Lara says over the headset at one point 'what exactly am I paying you for?' so i just assumed he was a hired hand (who after workign more and more with LAra became a friend in Legend)

I don't think the bio mentions how he met LAra either...wierd considering

SpyroTDragon
20th Jan 2009, 03:54
The first time I got to know Zip, is in Legend. I never knew if he was in previous games.

CCarver
20th Jan 2009, 06:15
He was in TR5.

isnt that in the new york level?

GeorgeMaciver
20th Jan 2009, 10:44
He was in Dino Crisis before he was in Chronicles. However, I've kinda got to like the guy since those days :D

jayjay119
20th Jan 2009, 14:01
He was in Dino Crisis before he was in Chronicles. However, I've kinda got to like the guy since those days :D

That wasn't Zip, it was Rick. Although he did look and sound a lot like Zip.

@CCarver yeah he was in the VCI high tech tower levels giving Lara help over the headset.

LC is Me
20th Jan 2009, 18:15
I don't know. Thinking back we never got told how they met in chronicles. Lara says over the headset at one point 'what exactly am I paying you for?' so i just assumed he was a hired hand (who after workign more and more with LAra became a friend in Legend)

I don't think the bio mentions how he met LAra either...wierd considering
Hmmm, curioussssssssssssssss...

gizmo
20th Jan 2009, 20:02
He was in TR5.

Are oyu sure he was in Chronicles cos that person doesn't sound like Zip and wasn't Zip only thought of in the production of Legend, along with Alister:confused:

rg_001100
20th Jan 2009, 20:05
"Zip" in TR5 is an American computer-tech guy who talks to Lara over a headset. Although not exactly the same character, (Lara in TR5 and Lara in TR:L are different, too), they are similar enough to be considered the same.

I now think of any computer tech guy who talks over a headset as Zip. That guy in Mirror's Edge reminded me of Zip.

Gitb97
24th Jan 2009, 00:06
Well as we may know Zip was left in the TR expirence as Guess, lara's known him since TRC :-D Zip is not american he is actually british but lived in Mexico as he was a criminal their and when he met Lara he decided to start fresh he knew his crap in prison u know PC?

read the spoiler thing and it gives some things.