PDA

View Full Version : TRU PS3 Modding

t-raider26
18th Jan 2009, 21:10
Ok, previous tomb raiders (legend and anniversary) have had unlockable outfits when certain levels are completed and secrets found. And we all know that TRU has none! (Except a stupid swimsuit that looks ugly anyway). But Xbox players have the DLC, and PC players have moddding. I think Eidos and/or Crystal Dynamics should put out a program to mod PS3 games, almost like a level editor but its an outfit editor, because they totally left us PS3 players in the dark.

rg_001100
18th Jan 2009, 21:42
...Except a stupid swimsuit that looks ugly anyway...

I didn't think it was so ugly or stupid.

The stuff that PC gamers can do is the same stuff used with TR:L, and TR:A; TR:U wasn't anything special in that way.
Customising for the PS3? :lol:
Trophies will happen more easily than that, and more quickly.

Samara
19th Jan 2009, 11:31
Ok, previous tomb raiders (legend and anniversary) have had unlockable outfits when certain levels are completed and secrets found. And we all know that TRU has none! (Except a stupid swimsuit that looks ugly anyway). But Xbox players have the DLC, and PC players have moddding. I think Eidos and/or Crystal Dynamics should put out a program to mod PS3 games, almost like a level editor but its an outfit editor, because they totally left us PS3 players in the dark.

I agree. Did they really thought this would be fun to play the game 100 time with only 2 or 3 outfits? :rolleyes:

JustMe
19th Jan 2009, 13:00
I can't pick an outfit from the 2-3 that are given to me in each level :lmao:
Lara looks awesome in anything :gamer: :D

The_Underworld
20th Jan 2009, 01:11
I can't pick an outfit from the 2-3 that are given to me in each level :lmao:
Lara looks awesome in anything :gamer: :D

Ahhh, at least i'm not the only one:D . (if I was....wow how embarrassing:o )

Puzkito
20th Jan 2009, 01:33
Or trophies, or costumes, or extra levels ...
EIDOS cares very bad to fans of Lara in PS3 ....

rg_001100
20th Jan 2009, 01:52
EIDOS cares very bad to fans of Lara in PS3 ....

The story of this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=80807). (Ah, those were the days).

I agree. Did they really thought this would be fun to play the game 100 time with only 2 or 3 outfits? :rolleyes:

TR1-6 have no selectable outfits. Even with TR:L, I don't select more than 2 or 3 outfits when replaying.