PDA

View Full Version : Sucide rockets

Waffen
13th Jan 2009, 21:43
will the japense sucide rockets be in BSP i mean like the ones where there just a rocket with a pilot and a cockpit. And normaly luanched from bettys ??

VTROOPER
13th Jan 2009, 21:45
you mean the ohka(or was it okha) i think but who knows

Red October
13th Jan 2009, 21:45
will the japense sucide rockets be in BSP i mean like the ones where there just a rocket with a pilot and a cockpit. And normaly luanched from bettys ??

Why do you keep making new threads for each question? Yes the devs said they would be there and they are in almost every vid.

P.S. They are called Okas sp?

Waffen
13th Jan 2009, 22:18
Why do you keep making new threads for each question? Yes the devs said they would be there and they are in almost every vid.

P.S. They are called Okas sp?

because that what threads for. and now one awnser the while we still have a voice any more.

VTROOPER
13th Jan 2009, 22:26
isant that why theres a Search function so that qestions dont get repeted

Waffen
13th Jan 2009, 23:36
i tried that nothin came up.

Arrow
14th Jan 2009, 01:23
Actually watching the videos might put some light onto your question.

Waffen
14th Jan 2009, 01:33
ive wacth all of them i kind find all i could find that the japs had for jets were the Me262 no sucide rockets.

watty14
14th Jan 2009, 01:39
in the first trailer there under the bettys., and there in heaps of screens...

Waffen
14th Jan 2009, 01:42
in the first trailer there under the bettys., and there in heaps of screens...

there is like 5 trailers? and i havnt seen any screens with them only Me262s. But there are gonna be use-able and confirmed that all i want to know! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

VTROOPER
14th Jan 2009, 01:49
there is like 5 trailers? and i havnt seen any screens with them only Me262s. But there are gonna be use-able and confirmed that all i want to know! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

theres 3 there in trailer #1

Waffen
14th Jan 2009, 01:57
theres 3 there in trailer #1
can i have a link cause idk what is dah first one?? or is it dev diary one? :hmm: :confused:

VTROOPER
14th Jan 2009, 02:17
the sticky thread called BattleStations Pacific trailer: see it here

Yamamoto666
14th Jan 2009, 02:38
just got done with a fun match in sibuyan sea :D

we owned, we had them from the beginning, yamato and musahsi survived as w. chikuma, we lost only a couple DDs and over 100 gekos

W4lt3r89
14th Jan 2009, 13:23
The IJN actually had in plans to put in production the German 262 but adapted to the weather of the Pacific, It is called the Kikka.

And really, You should post in existing threads, like the unit thread regarding THIS "rocket" that is the MXY-7 Ohka, dropped from G4M Betty Bomber.

Ugh... So many Waffen started threads here...:hmm:

Arrow
14th Jan 2009, 15:06
I haven't seen a single Me-262 in any of the BSP trailers.

watty14
14th Jan 2009, 15:09
theres one in the new set of screenys, i think it still has german markings on it tho, not sure

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=58660

there ya go, its down the very bottom, second from left

Waffen
14th Jan 2009, 21:32
The IJN actually had in plans to put in production the German 262 but adapted to the weather of the Pacific, It is called the Kikka.

And really, You should post in existing threads, like the unit thread regarding THIS "rocket" that is the MXY-7 Ohka, dropped from G4M Betty Bomber.

Ugh... So many Waffen started threads here...:hmm:

what is that suppose to mean? I know the model i know how its fired/luanched and i know they can rip a whole in a CA in seconds. And how am i suppose to know what threads are old and new? my dates and times for this is messed up.

Madhound13
22nd Feb 2009, 18:12
"Okah" means "Cherry Blossom" in Japaneese.

But the americans called it the "Bokah" (Not sure hot it's spelled) which means "Idiot", as you can imagine.

Waffen
23rd Feb 2009, 20:45
"Okah" means "Cherry Blossom" in Japaneese.

But the americans called it the "Bokah" (Not sure hot it's spelled) which means "Idiot", as you can imagine.

lol. like it. :thumb:

Thedivingmongoose
28th Feb 2009, 03:20
From the link he posted, looks like a Japanese modified Me 262 (I'm sure someone here can expand on that) and the P-80 Shooting Star are in. As far as bombers go, the B-29 is also in.

Madhound13
3rd Mar 2009, 01:42
:)

Oh by the way for some reason i can't log in with the new forums, I make an account but when i log in it redirects me to login page and does not log me in. :/

battleshipman
3rd Mar 2009, 18:58
:)

Oh by the way for some reason i can't log in with the new forums, I make an account but when i log in it redirects me to login page and does not log me in. :/

Tell it you need a new password and log in with the link they send you. Its the only way I can log in.

Madhound13
11th Mar 2009, 00:05
Yeah that's the only way it worked for me too. They need to fix that, or im gonna shoot a BOKAH!!! at whoever is maintaining that site. lol

battleshipman
11th Mar 2009, 01:36
Yeah that's the only way it worked for me too. They need to fix that, or im gonna shoot a BOKAH!!! at whoever is maintaining that site. lol

They wont fix it Mycoldman wont even respond to anyone who asks about it(or PM's him 3 times). I've had problems with posting on that site from day 1 and have been trying to get someone to at lest tell me they know of the problems.

Madhound13
1st Apr 2009, 20:55
:mad2: Ah yes I've even tried to make a new account and when I go to the link it says to make the new password it says "403 - Access Denied" and then when I try to log in with the other account it just refreshes the page with the space for logging in cleared. :mad2: