PDA

View Full Version : The Council of Five - The Origins of DuClare, Everett, Dowd

AaronJ
12th Jan 2009, 21:04
Let's talk about the Illuminati's Council of Five. We were hardly told anything about Beth DuClare, that is definitely something that should be explained. Along with the origin of the Echelon system, and Stanton Dowd's past (MY FAVORITE CHARACTER).

Also, could someone tell me the names of the full Council of Five? I know DuClare, Everett, Dowd, and Page, but the last one is slipping my mind. It's not Simons...could it be Toby Atanwe?

Radius86
12th Jan 2009, 21:07
Let's talk about the Illuminati's Council of Five. We were hardly told anything about Beth DuClare, that is definitely something that should be explained. Along with the origin of the Echelon system, and Stanton Dowd's past (MY FAVORITE CHARACTER).

Also, could someone tell me the names of the full Council of Five? I know DuClare, Everett, Dowd, and Page, but the last one is slipping my mind. It's not Simons...could it be Toby Atanwe?

Lucius DeBeers? Don't quite remember myself.

AaronJ
12th Jan 2009, 21:51
I think Lucius was from the previous generation.

jamhaw
12th Jan 2009, 22:47
I'm more interested in the Quorom of Twelve, and whose Toby Atanwe? Also wasn't Stanton Dowd the old Templar leader? Not that, that would nesecerally mean that he couldn't be on the Illuminati council.

GmanPro
12th Jan 2009, 22:54
Atanwe was the dude who knocked you out and brought you to Everett's place wasn't he?

gamer0004
13th Jan 2009, 13:34
Atanwe was the dude who knocked you out and brought you to Everett's place wasn't he?

Correct.

Radius86
13th Jan 2009, 14:39

Couldn't be Tong could it? When you first encounter him, he's pretty much an Illuminatus. His computer systems in HK are IIS as well.

AaronJ
14th Jan 2009, 01:06
Couldn't be Tong could it? When you first encounter him, he's pretty much an Illuminatus. His computer systems in HK are IIS as well.

He doesn't seem to be very related in the earlier appearances of the Illuminati, and flat out opposes them in the end. I don't think so. But maybe it is Lucius...

And yes, Toby Atanwe is the guy that knocks you out.