PDA

View Full Version : The story of B:AA *warning!* possible spoilers

shadowmatt18
9th Jan 2009, 03:11
like i said before don't read this is you don't wanna hears possible spoilers.

so this game is most likely gonna start with probably a mission (or a cutscene) were you beat joker and throw his ass back in arkham for like what the 100th time! and maybe this time they can acctually keep him there for more then an hour [reference: see nightwing in batman hush 2] so anyways, batman will give him over to the guards were they lock him into a moving bed and the warden will thank him (or insult him whatever) with a room seperate, quite possibly a observation room with gordon inside were they talk and then batman see the joker elebow one of the guards (as seen in the teaser) and batman will chase after him. eventually the joker locks himself in the wardens office and activates Arkhams lockdown protical. Since alot of sercurity is control from that room (as shown in the comics) joker will activate some of arkhams defences such as the toxic gas shown in the trailer that knocks out the majority of the guards while he opens (remotely) every prison cell in Arkham. Prisoners roam free, hostages are taken (the prison guards) so gordan and his SWAT teams can move in (same situation as the graphic novel), territories are claimed i.e: jokers clowns led by harley (after all joker is running the show from a room) , two faces thugs roam an area, riddlers thugs are in their own place etc. I can almost guarantee that we will most likely face the elements in the story, such as a frozen part of arkham [freeze], an area in arkham filled with vines and trees and shrubs [poison ivy] and every time we see croc in some form of batman format it's in a sewer so i guess we'll be going under arkham. It's not likely that we'll fight catwoman since of her status in the comics but she may still play a role. Joker will be constantly be talking through gothams tv intercoms to mock you And after all the villains are beaten you have the finale showdown with Joker, probably a Batman: Hush battle to the death? who knows? now... any questions?

The Comedian
2nd Mar 2010, 05:23
like i said before don't read this is you don't wanna hears possible spoilers.

so this game is most likely gonna start with probably a mission (or a cutscene) were you beat joker and throw his ass back in arkham for like what the 100th time! and maybe this time they can acctually keep him there for more then an hour [reference: see nightwing in batman hush 2] so anyways, batman will give him over to the guards were they lock him into a moving bed and the warden will thank him (or insult him whatever) with a room seperate, quite possibly a observation room with gordon inside were they talk and then batman see the joker elebow one of the guards (as seen in the teaser) and batman will chase after him. eventually the joker locks himself in the wardens office and activates Arkhams lockdown protical. Since alot of sercurity is control from that room (as shown in the comics) joker will activate some of arkhams defences such as the toxic gas shown in the trailer that knocks out the majority of the guards while he opens (remotely) every prison cell in Arkham. Prisoners roam free, hostages are taken (the prison guards) so gordan and his SWAT teams can move in (same situation as the graphic novel), territories are claimed i.e: jokers clowns led by harley (after all joker is running the show from a room) , two faces thugs roam an area, riddlers thugs are in their own place etc. I can almost guarantee that we will most likely face the elements in the story, such as a frozen part of arkham [freeze], an area in arkham filled with vines and trees and shrubs [poison ivy] and every time we see croc in some form of batman format it's in a sewer so i guess we'll be going under arkham. It's not likely that we'll fight catwoman since of her status in the comics but she may still play a role. Joker will be constantly be talking through gothams tv intercoms to mock you And after all the villains are beaten you have the finale showdown with Joker, probably a Batman: Hush battle to the death? who knows? now... any questions?

was a cool theory

door noob
2nd Mar 2010, 06:20
What's up with the thread bumping?

Scarn
2nd Mar 2010, 16:12
I hope arkham 2 starts like this, It shows bruce wayne sitting in wayne manor then you see the bat signal. then you walk to the secret entrance to the batcave and walk down the steps. this is where you first see the batcave. then you put on the cape and cowl, then hop right into the Batmobile and drive off to save the day. that would be a perfect way to start the sequal.

Scarn
3rd Mar 2010, 01:20
I mean what other great way to start a Batman game can compare to how Batman starts his day. Coffee - See Bat signal - go to Batcave - get into Batmobile - Go save the day.

LIGHTS
3rd Mar 2010, 02:07
coffee's the most thrilling part of the day.

Zombie-Gamer
3rd Mar 2010, 02:12
coffee's the most thrilling part of the day.

It is if you have about 60 cups of it, then your up the walls :D

LIGHTS
3rd Mar 2010, 02:29
lol. @the rate I'm staying up all night and snoozing all day, I don't think 60 cups can get me anywhere.. http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab80/LlGHTS/valpox/hahah.gif

The_Hylden
3rd Mar 2010, 03:30
Ew to coffee.