PDA

View Full Version : The story of B:AA *warning!* possible spoilers

shadowmatt18
9th Jan 2009, 03:07
like i said before don't read this is you don't wanna hears possible spoilers.

so this game is most likely gonna start with probably a mission (or a cutscene) were you beat joker and throw his ass back in arkham for like what the 1000th time! and maybe this time they can acctually keep him there for more then an hour [reference: see nightwing in batman hush 2] so anyways, batman will give him over to the guards were they lock him into a moving bed and the warden will thank him (or insult him whatever) with a room seperate, quite possibly a observation room with gordon inside were they talk and then batman see the joker elebow one of the guards (as seen in the teaser) and batman will chase after him. eventually the joker locks himself in the wardens office and activates Arkhams lockdown protical. Since alot of sercurity is control from that room (as shown in the comics) joker will activate some of arkhams defences such as the toxic gas shown in the trailer that knocks out the majority of the guards while he opens (remotely) every prison cell in Arkham. Hostages are taken (the prison guards) so gordan and his SWAT teams can move in (same situation as the graphic novel), territories are claimed i.e: jokers clowns led by harley (after all joker is running the show from a room) , two faces thugs, riddlers thugs etc. I can almost guarantee that we will most likely face the elements in the story, such as a frozen part of arkham [freeze], an area in arkham filled with vines and trees and shrubs [poison ivy] and every time we see croc in some form of batman format it's in a sewer so i guess we'll be going under arkham. Joker will be constantly be talking through gothams tv intercoms to mock you And after all the villains are beaten you have the finale showdown with Joker, probably a Batman: Hush battle to the death? who knows? now... any questions?

angleslam99
9th Jan 2009, 03:19
Sounds plausible. I'm sure Joker is gonna be saved for last as our final battle. So all the other thugs are going to be obstacles in our path to get the Joker. Either way I can see tons of different rooms like the ones you said. A freezer for Freeze, a garden for Ivy, etc.

I just cant wait until we get more pics/vids

shadowmatt18
9th Jan 2009, 03:55
Sounds plausible. I'm sure Joker is gonna be saved for last as our final battle. So all the other thugs are going to be obstacles in our path to get the Joker. Either way I can see tons of different rooms like the ones you said. A freezer for Freeze, a garden for Ivy, etc.

I just cant wait until we get more pics/vids

i'd be surprised if he wasn't the last boss. preeeeeety much. i'm trying to think of other rooms that would make a villains enviroment more to their taste. anyone have any ideas? also i too wanna see something in the ways of videos or atleast some more screens of different characters.

shadowmatt18
9th Jan 2009, 04:08
another scene could be getting gassed by crain and having to fight your way to him while geeting spooked by things jumping from out of no where, then you fight crain still being affected by fear and then once you beat him you grab an antaidote from him. it's the perfect distraction for batman not to go after the joker directly because the whole point of the game is to stop all this at the source. almost like a sub plot. after all, maybe all the villains are in on jokers little....joke? *gasp*

angleslam99
9th Jan 2009, 04:11
another scene could be getting gassed by crain and having to fight your way to him while geeting spooked by things jumping from out of no where, then you fight crain still being affected by fear and then once you beat him you grab an antaidote from him. it's the perfect distraction for batman not to go after the joker directly because the whole point of the game is to stop all this at the source. almost like a sub plot. after all, maybe all the villains are in on jokers little....joke? *gasp*

i could see this working for a bit. but just for a certain mission. like finding the real crane in the room full of things jumping out at you as you've said. i'm just curious how they'll do the criminals' justice.

shadowmatt18
9th Jan 2009, 04:28
i could see this working for a bit. but just for a certain mission. like finding the real crane in the room full of things jumping out at you as you've said. i'm just curious how they'll do the criminals' justice.

the criminals will feel alot like they do in the animated series since it's being directed/ produced by the guy that did TAS. everything will be the same as we know it. poison ivy will most likely try to spread her vines as will freeze try to create rooms covered in ice. joker will....be joker theres not much to go on, in all likelyhood he'd probably lie back in his chair with popcorn watching the choas on the security monitor. you'll probably fight Harley Quinn after you fight the joker thugs. harvey might help batman while two face might try to stop him, a fun plot device. crane since he's very familair with arkham might terrorize just about everyone. what oh what would a giant 600 pound friggin aligator do in a jailbreak? croc will probably try to run and hide to be in isolation or you might find him in a similair way as to how you fight the berserker in GoW with croc bashing through objects at least until you get in one room. in the trailer it shows you fighting zazz so theres not much to it except your fighting a phycopath holding a knife. someone posted something about being able to fight man-bat outside, that would be preety cool like fighting him while he flies you around as you punch the back of his head. Riddler will most likely be fought in the same way as in the giant maze like in the animated series.

angleslam99
9th Jan 2009, 06:28
the criminals will feel alot like they do in the animated series since it's being directed/ produced by the guy that did TAS. everything will be the same as we know it. poison ivy will most likely try to spread her vines as will freeze try to create rooms covered in ice. joker will....be joker theres not much to go on, in all likelyhood he'd probably lie back in his chair with popcorn watching the choas on the security monitor. you'll probably fight Harley Quinn after you fight the joker thugs. harvey might help batman while two face might try to stop him, a fun plot device. crane since he's very familair with arkham might terrorize just about everyone. what oh what would a giant 600 pound friggin aligator do in a jailbreak? croc will probably try to run and hide to be in isolation or you might find him in a similair way as to how you fight the berserker in GoW with croc bashing through objects at least until you get in one room. in the trailer it shows you fighting zazz so theres not much to it except your fighting a phycopath holding a knife. someone posted something about being able to fight man-bat outside, that would be preety cool like fighting him while he flies you around as you punch the back of his head. Riddler will most likely be fought in the same way as in the giant maze like in the animated series.

I just cant wait to see how they set up these rooms. Arkham is a huge place and want to see how each villain will set up a trap for Batman

RabidEasterBunny
9th Jan 2009, 20:06
Yeah, they already said the beggining of the story in Game Informer. LOL.

shadowmatt18
10th Jan 2009, 04:48
Yeah, they already said the beggining of the story in Game Informer. LOL.

oh..what's the story?

angleslam99
10th Jan 2009, 07:24
oh..what's the story?

Not the whole story is revealed, just the beginning

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/angleslam99/Page3.jpg

I recommend you save this image and open it up in Windows viewer and enlarge it to read the article

shadowmatt18
11th Jan 2009, 04:50
thanks for the article

imbatman08
11th Jan 2009, 12:50
Not the whole story is revealed, just the beginning

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/angleslam99/Page3.jpg

I recommend you save this image and open it up in Windows viewer and enlarge it to read the article

Theres a line in there that says sumit like the lights go out for a second joker laffs when the lights come bk on batman has his hand firmley around jokers neck and joker laffs " what dont u trust me " ? that sounds amazing lol i can not wait get this game

shadowmatt18
11th Jan 2009, 23:58
Theres a line in there that says sumit like the lights go out for a second joker laffs when the lights come bk on batman has his hand firmley around jokers neck and joker laffs " what dont u trust me " ? that sounds amazing lol i can not wait get this game

yeah that was my favourite part of the article, it's something that would be cool to see.