PDA

View Full Version : Whadya think bout dis?

Destroyer8682
9th Jan 2009, 01:43
http://www.vgreleases.com/Xbox360/ReleaseDate-117292.aspx

:O

Waffen
9th Jan 2009, 02:11
this has already been talked about with that exact same site.

Yamamoto666
9th Jan 2009, 02:19
yea i put that up like 2 weeks ago

Polarshark
9th Jan 2009, 03:15
january 30th??

that is such a huge lie

the game isn't even ready yet

confirmed??= LIE

BS:P not gonna come out jan 30 for europe but sometime in april

Waffen
9th Jan 2009, 21:32
january 30th??

that is such a huge lie

the game isn't even ready yet

confirmed??= LIE

BS:P not gonna come out jan 30 for europe but sometime in april

yea because like jan for them is like april for us.

USS_Hoel
9th Jan 2009, 21:44
yea because like jan for them is like april for us.
...what?
does that mean its coming out there on jan 30?(my brothers birthday w00t!)

Waffen
10th Jan 2009, 00:26
no. For europe our april is in the area of there junarury. So no it isnt comming out jan 30 it is commin out ethier june or april. Because it is stupid pre ordering a game year away and i never know i game to pre order a whole year away i would proably forget about it. And i hope it comes out in april. Sooner da better. And if it is june yay because it near my B-day!!

Polarshark
10th Jan 2009, 02:52
no. For europe our april is in the area of there junarury. So no it isnt comming out jan 30 it is commin out ethier june or april. Because it is stupid pre ordering a game year away and i never know i game to pre order a whole year away i would proably forget about it. And i hope it comes out in april. Sooner da better. And if it is june yay because it near my B-day!!

oh

so europe is in october 2008?

lol jk

that doesn;'t make sense waffle

Red October
10th Jan 2009, 04:49
oh

lol jk

He might be referring to the release dates. Countries release games and movies and different times for some odd reason. But i am pretty sure we all use the same calender and are all in the same month.

battleshipman
10th Jan 2009, 19:42
oh

lol jk

Waffle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm glad I wasn't the only one who wanted to do that:lol:

Sandy
11th Jan 2009, 06:40
But i am pretty sure we all use the same calender and are all in the same month.

WOW..........Our April is there January:scratch: :scratch: That's really interesting Waffen. Big YES.......we all use the same calendar, we're all in the same month. Only exception is on New Year's Eve when Europe goes into January before the U.S. due to the time difference.;)

Shamrock
11th Jan 2009, 07:40
Well I sure hope Europe is not getting the game 3 months before us because I'll tell you right now that will not go over well in any way shape or form with any US fans.