PDA

View Full Version : Best Yet.????

"THE HUNTER"
7th Jan 2009, 14:10
I play mostly shooter games,but i have to say this game is pretty cool.cant stop playing it.:nut: :nut: :lol: .:thumb:

redfox45
7th Jan 2009, 17:17
I play mostly shooter games,but i have to say this game is pretty cool.cant stop playing it.:nut: :nut: :lol: .:thumb:

It was a good game if you are just looking for a pointless exploring game nothing more but this was far from it. This game had a lot of things to deal with and did a pitiful job...IMO

GeorgeMaciver
7th Jan 2009, 20:13
Absolutely first class game, best tomb raider ever.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumb:

josh1122
7th Jan 2009, 20:17

I agree, was a great game and ive played through several times, definitely one of the best TR games ive played

qwerty
8th Jan 2009, 02:26
for which tr are we talkin about??

MissJess
8th Jan 2009, 02:47

Well, it's in the Underworld forum, so I assume Underworld? Just a guess. :whistle:

pleomax
9th Jan 2009, 18:43

Are you lost ?? This is the underworld forum.

rg_001100
11th Jan 2009, 06:08
Are you lost ?? This is the underworld forum.

...and yet you should see how many people are not able to create threads in the correct sub-forum. The Underworld forum is the busiest forum, and it is common for people to put their threads here when it doesn't belong elsewhere.
I think we can assume he's talking about TR:U, though.

It's interesting to hear that a fan of another genre, such as shooting-action, enjoys TR:U so much.

Jonesy
11th Jan 2009, 10:11
Graphics are gorgeous. Puzzles are fun, if not too difficult. The potential for another awesome game like Legend is there, yet Underworld falls just a bit short.

If the game had been free of game-ending glitches, it'd be a bit more impressive and fun than it actually is, but then there's the fact this is the sequel to Legend, a great game that set up a fantastic new storyline for Lara. In terms of carrying that story forward, or even rewarding fans for being interested in the story created in Legend, Underworld falls flat.

It left us with an unresolved, empty feeling. Maybe because it's harder to tell a story with a darker ending than a happy one, but Underworld didn't deliver a satisfying conclusion. Also, all the little touches that made Legend stand out so much are missing in Underworld. Where are the new characters, sidekicks, locations? The witty banter? The sense that Lara lives in an exciting, adventurous world of her own, one on a level with James Bond or Indiana Jones?

If Tomb Raider can recapture THAT feeling, I think that's the best bet for the franchise being in good shape.