Polarshark
7th Jan 2009, 00:39
so gonna be better.

don't think so

crysis is a very demanding game

probably gonna be comparable to tomb raider underworld

billyfromhill
7th Jan 2009, 02:52
You know, I would really like to know the system reqs right now. I have a crap comp and my basing my decision to pre-order BSP on the system reqs.

Would my comp run the game ?
2.66 GHz Pentium 4
2 GB RAM
Geforce 8500GT

Waffen
7th Jan 2009, 14:51
don't think so

crysis is a very demanding game

probably gonna be comparable to tomb raider underworld

i still think better.

CaptHawkeye
7th Jan 2009, 16:43
Their are people in the world who thought Crysis looked good? Sure it had nice shaders, but take a close look at any of the textures and you'll see plenty of places they skimped details in. The game still runs like ass too.

andy3536
7th Jan 2009, 18:33
i still think better.

The draw distances in BSP mean that it's very unlikely to be better that crysis. Which at distance kept the quality fairly low which would be more difficult to do successfully when looking at large ships and planes a long way off.
The graphics will still be very good though if the gameplay trailers bare fruit.

Waffen
7th Jan 2009, 19:46
The draw distances in BSP mean that it's very unlikely to be better that crysis. Which at distance kept the quality fairly low which would be more difficult to do successfully when looking at large ships and planes a long way off.
The graphics will still be very good though if the gameplay trailers bare fruit.

and yet.... i still say better.

Polarshark
7th Jan 2009, 21:25

yep

the cryengine 2 sure beats the hell the engine this game is using

heard people say not even 1 graphics card exists now can play crysis on maximum (resolution, anti-aliasing etc.)

Waffen
7th Jan 2009, 21:36
my vote: BSP

andy3536
7th Jan 2009, 22:31
my vote: BSP

Your vote for BSP appears to be a lone vote.......

It's clear that the visuals will be good, being the best visually isn't as important as gameplay.

Waffen
8th Jan 2009, 00:10
Vote: BSP

Polarshark
8th Jan 2009, 01:13
take a look at the graphic difference between these 2

http://games.gamepressure.com/view_screen.asp?ID=130268

http://games.gamepressure.com/view_screen.asp?ID=129280

both BSP

Waffen
8th Jan 2009, 02:01
just provin my point even more. :D

Polarshark
8th Jan 2009, 22:16
talk about crazy

new video cards came out

Geforce GTX 285 and 295

http://www.nvidia.com/HelpMeChoose/fx/HelpMeChoose.asp

Red October
9th Jan 2009, 03:12
You know, I would really like to know the system reqs right now. I have a crap comp and my basing my decision to pre-order BSP on the system reqs.

Would my comp run the game ?
2.66 GHz Pentium 4
2 GB RAM
Geforce 8500GT

Seriously doubt it. CPU is probably to Low, and Graphics card might make it on all low.