PDA

View Full Version : im not sure laras mom died?

anniversary
5th Jan 2009, 23:04
cuz like when lara shoots the thralls they fall apart but transform back together .

but lara shot her mom like only 6 times and didnt really fall apart. and she also fell of a cliff..............with Eitr at the bottom and thralls like kinda live in that so i dnt get why every 1 has been sayin her moms dead? well she is dead but shes a thrall but i was also thinking what if in the future ther was somethink that would restore her mom back to normal? and all thralls.

ya never no:hmm:

so dat was a bit of a bad eyedea to shoot her of the cliff. n she didnt have to do that, i no her mom was going 2 attack her or summit so she only had 2 shoot her once n leg it.

crazyraider-147
5th Jan 2009, 23:16
cuz like when lara shoots the thralls they fall apart but transform back together .

but lara shot her mom like only 6 times and didnt really fall apart. and she also fell of a cliff..............with Eitr at the bottom and thralls like kinda live in that so i dnt get why every 1 has been sayin her moms dead? well she is dead but shes a thrall but i was also thinking what if in the future ther was somethink that would restore her mom back to normal? and all thralls.

ya never no:hmm:

so dat was a bit of a bad eyedea to shoot her of the cliff. n she didnt have to do that, i no her mom was going 2 attack her or summit so she only had 2 shoot her once n leg it.

Lara's trilogy adventure is over as stated by CD so no Amelia. :D

The_Underworld
5th Jan 2009, 23:41
yes she may not have died but lara left that place and she won't be returning. But she would be trapped in there for all eternity! :D