PDA

View Full Version : Combat system and movement liberty

KainBenidorm
5th Jan 2009, 19:53
I wish that this new Batman be a really complete game.

If is true that games press say that this new Batman will have infiltration, investigation, puzzles, a darkly theme(i want it xD).... i think that developers can´t forgot that the important thing of Batman is fight!

I want that the fighting system be awesome, with a lot of diferent attacks and defenses if they can put, and awesome movements not only in combat.

And of course movement liberty, inside the diferent levels.

PLEASE THIS IS THAT I WANT AND A LOT OF PEOPLE SURE WANTS!!!

I ONLY WANT FEEL LIKE BATMAN!!!

Greetings

BatFan
5th Jan 2009, 19:59
Chill dude, we all want it really bad, just gotta wait, and hope this game won't suck (please).

imbatman08
8th Jan 2009, 03:57
i read that the combat system will be based around three commands Attack,Stun,And Throw

While there will be some RPG style character progression to the bat's skills ( not to sure bout what that means )

Wigglez
15th Jan 2009, 16:45
i read that the combat system will be based around three commands Attack,Stun,And Throw

While there will be some RPG style character progression to the bat's skills ( not to sure bout what that means )

it means gadgets will be upgradable and some aspects of the Batman too.

boutdoe
30th Jan 2009, 15:45

think about spiderman web of shadows, leveling up wise ..u feel me:thumb: people try an be positive man all I see is good things from this game .voice acting is even shockingly stunning, and personally if that was garbage I can usually tell the game would be.

GarciaD42
30th Jan 2009, 19:22
maybe the movement will be like assassins creed movment and the combat is like MGS 4 close quarters combat, except more in depth since batman doesn't use guns.

Stealthguy1986
1st Feb 2009, 18:29
Yup I would love to see Batman movements resembling Sam fisher or Altair(though I prefer Sam's). Overall the movements should be realistic in nature because Batman is a well trained human after all and not superhereos like Spidey or superman. So there should be a bit of 'humanism' in the movements.The developers can also take hints from GTA 4's engine.

Comming to the combat , I prefer the martial arts that are used should be realistic in nature i.e. it should potray how an expert in martial will fight in a real world. Other than this I would prefer different approaches to wards combat like say for instance u can use bat's martial art moves or u can use environment to defeat even the common thugs, or u can use gadgets only. What I would like to emphasize here is that the game should have multiple ways of dealing with an enemy ie whether it is a common thug or a boss. And the most intelligent way should be rewarded.