PDA

View Full Version : VOTING- What TR game did you play?

batotesic
5th Jan 2009, 12:10
vote.

I played TRL; TRA; and TRAoD

Mr Croft
5th Jan 2009, 12:20
Played them all, they are all great. :D:thumb:
I am replaying TR1 now on my PS3 and it is amazing. :D

_Love2Raid_
5th Jan 2009, 12:33
I played all of them, which doesn't mean I finished all of them.........:whistle:

:)

I am more interested in which games people played and didn't finish, and why. I didn't finish AOD cause the bugs drove me crazy (I couldn't get out of the Hall of Seasons) and got fed up with it. :o

Mr Croft
5th Jan 2009, 12:35
I played all of them, which doesn't mean I finished all of them.........:whistle:

:)

I am more interested in which games people played and didn't finish, and why. I didn't finish AOD cause the bugs drove me crazy (I couldn't get out of the Hall of Seasons) and got fed up with it. :o

I couldn't finish TR4 because of going back and going forward type of levels. Got stuck in the catacombs; really stuck. Well, I was young back then. :o

I finished AoD, I loved the story, some minor bugs but that's all. :D:thumbsup:

The_Underworld
5th Jan 2009, 17:32
all except TR1 TR4 TR5:o

_Tomb_Raider_
5th Jan 2009, 17:46
All only did't TRU, I play it at friend house....

MissJess
5th Jan 2009, 22:31
All of them! :D

josh1122
5th Jan 2009, 22:37
wheres the choice for ''all of the above'' :lol:

Sina_Croft
5th Jan 2009, 23:00
same here :p

Jezyk
5th Jan 2009, 23:00
All exept for AoD.

GoLarago
6th Jan 2009, 01:58
Played them all. Currently replaying Underworld and TR4:nut:

JustMe
6th Jan 2009, 07:24
All except TR1 :)

Jinnyskeans
6th Jan 2009, 10:01
i played them all
and completed them all, eventually

i got stuck on TR:TLR because of the forward and backward levels
i think it was City Of The Dead but i eventually got past it

also TR:AOD i had a glitch during the kurtis levels
i would go through a door and the only thing visable on the screen was kurtis, everything else was black, i got fed u and put it aside but decided to start it again when i heard legend was coming out and woop woop there was no kurtis glitch, it still took me ages with dodgy controls and annoying camera angles ahah

Jezyk
6th Jan 2009, 23:53
It's sad to see the original TR coming last :(

iDrifter
7th Jan 2009, 12:03
Played them all.
Time well wasted.

lara778
9th Jan 2009, 08:16
played them all, in fact running through anniversary again now...:thumb: :wave:

IvanaKC
10th Jan 2009, 23:17
everything except TR2, TR4 and TR5.

heller4u
11th Jan 2009, 05:52
TR:2, TR:AoD, TR:L, TR:A, TR:U.

heller4u
11th Jan 2009, 05:54
Played them all.
Time well wasted.

What is wrong with you?

Why are you even on the forums if you are going to say stuff like that?

rg_001100
11th Jan 2009, 06:15
Played them all.
Time well wasted.

What is wrong with you?

Why are you even on the forums if you are going to say stuff like that?

I don't think iDrifter was making a comment against the TR games, but saying that it was well worth the time taken to play, even if it was wasted on videogames, rather than something more productive. (Poking fun).

Resy
11th Jan 2009, 07:22
I have played all of them... though I can't find my TR Revelation though...

Raiding On
11th Jan 2009, 21:53
I played them all but never finished TR3 and TR:Chronicles on my own. Got hooked on the original bout 11yrs ago. Replaying TRL now.

CCarver
12th Jan 2009, 16:56
all of them and then some....

altarserver
15th Jan 2009, 05:46
I played TR:L, TR:A and going to play TR:U (pre-order for PS2 that why) I played a little of AoD kept getting stuck samething with TR:3. Didn't play the others I didn't have PS at the time and just starting to find some TR's in BigLots:)

Mick2412
26th Mar 2009, 01:20
All of them of course. A fantastic series of games.

thedapperflapper
26th Mar 2009, 02:13
I've played all of them except Angel of Darkness, and I haven't finished Underworld yet. I'm working on it right now, actually!

chechomt17
26th Mar 2009, 02:18
I played all of them... and finished all of them of course, including the Lost Artifact...

I always wanted to know how Lara survived to Egypt...

chriss_99
26th Mar 2009, 10:03
I played all of them and love all of them :D

kiss-bite
26th Mar 2009, 14:12
I've played them all & I cherish each one for different reasons.:)

m_gunselman
28th Mar 2009, 01:27
I've played 1, 2, 3, part of 4, 6, 7, 8, and Ann. I just started 4 a week or so ago, and once I finish that, I want to play 5. I like most of them I've played in different ways.

trjunepearl
28th Mar 2009, 01:57
I've played TR1 (PC), TR2 (PC), TR4 (PC), TR:L (PC, DS), TR:U (PC, DS), and TR:A (PC).

I really really wanna play TR3, Chronicles, and, despite it being the downfall of TR for 3 years, Angel of Darkness as well.

I was only able to play the first 3 games a long time ago, but I couldn't finish TR1 and TR3 100%, I almost got to the end of those two, but it was because I played them when I was younger and I didn't know how to play very well. But of course now I rock at this game! :rasp:

Strangely enough, I played TR2, then TR4, and then TR1. lol, i know, shame on me, haha. Then I played TR:A, twice on the PC, TR:L, so many countless times I think I've replayed it like 12 or 13 times on the PC, and then over 20 times on the DS (probably because TR:L is officially recorded the easiest and shortest game in the Tomb Raider franchise, haha, but still very fun). And last, but certainly not least, I played TR:U, also twice on PC, and only once on DS because I was borrowing my friend's game card. :D and I've also recently downloaded 8 separate Skribblerz TR4 custom levels. They are so fun!!!! :)

I haven't played every last one of the games, (that's my goal right now to finish the rest of them!), I have seen most of the gameplay and every single last cinematic from every one of the 9 games, and also from BTA and LS. So I know everything that happens in every game, I just haven't been able to, well, be in control of those things because of those 3 games I never was able to play. :( lol

Still, I seriously CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT GAME!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Until then..................bye bye! :wave: