PDA

View Full Version : Help with blood omen: legacy of Kain

jj-lewis
4th Jan 2009, 16:53
I need help moving a part of this game (.. si. is something old, but as a classic).

I just talk to Oracle, then I will open the door after talking with him and leave the cave. Beside it, another in which more income and to reach its end (the same room where the altar to save), I find two stones that prevent me from passing. I have tried several ways to pass, but it does not, does anyone know how to do or know of a guide to serve? (I already have a guide in English, but does not say how to pass the stones, only said "save and leave the cave")

Thanks in advance (if my english isn't good, please excuse me, I really speak spanish)

Linikratyo
4th Jan 2009, 17:38
I need help moving a part of this game (.. si. is something old, but as a classic).

I just talk to Oracle, then I will open the door after talking with him and leave the cave. Beside it, another in which more income and to reach its end (the same room where the altar to save), I find two stones that prevent me from passing. I have tried several ways to pass, but it does not, does anyone know how to do or know of a guide to serve? (I already have a guide in English, but does not say how to pass the stones, only said "save and leave the cave")

Thanks in advance (if my english isn't good, please excuse me, I really speak spanish)

You need to find blood fountains to increase your strength, there is btw a walkthrough made on youtube of Blood Omen......

jj-lewis
5th Jan 2009, 01:32
So It was so simple... OK, thanks a lot, now I have something for play (I'm so bured):p