Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 23:07
Will the story line still be based on Heny Walker? or just missions? :confused:

Arrow
3rd Jan 2009, 23:13
No one cares about Henry Walker.

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 23:14
im wondering if it does or if it takes command of all of the Naval commeders that took place in that battle.

radar
4th Jan 2009, 00:25
They should hang Henry Walker The way he acted in the first one he should have been shot.

LORD BLACKFIRE
4th Jan 2009, 00:34
Waffen, I understand you are excited about the game but do you think you could resist posting in every thread and making bunches of others? There are threads where many of your questions could all go instead of making or reviving others.

battleshipman
4th Jan 2009, 00:39
Waffen, I understand you are excited about the game but do you think you could resist posting in every thread and making bunches of others? There are threads where many of your questions could all go instead of making or reviving others.

:thumbsup:

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 00:40
im soz. i really liked the first one and i learned from HW.com that i shouldnt be posting a bunch of stuff that every one already knows i just responned to every one there was i soz . :(

LORD BLACKFIRE
4th Jan 2009, 00:45
It's okay. Go to this link and sign up for Facebook and become a fan of BS:Pacific there. They need more people. Tell your friends.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Battlestations-Pacific/34435761938

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 00:52
i dont like face book to be honest. my teacher before vaca told the class how if a night you were updating it. they sent out a virus. And my parents wont let me. i already tried.

*~CNR4806~*
5th Jan 2009, 15:44
i dont like face book to be honest. my teacher before vaca told the class how if a night you were updating it. they sent out a virus. And my parents wont let me. i already tried.

If your teacher says you will survive and get 1 million after jumping from the head of the Statue of Liberty, will you do it?

Don't trust everything you hear.

And sad for you to have unreasonably strict parents. =[

It3llig3nc3
5th Jan 2009, 15:58
Well.
WAFFEN off topic: you need to be clever enough to make judgments on your own and think logically. On the other hand it is always a bad idea for a kid to divert from parent's instructions and directions. Perhaps you should reason with them on a few things such as this. Worth a try, but I say you should not go behind their back on anything.

On topic: Henry Walker. If you take some time and read the news about BS:P you'll see the answer: there won't be a BS:M like Henry Walker in BS:P as the developers decided to take a different approach on storytelling. As usual I’m going to leave it to you to find the details on your own using SEARCH and GOOGLE magic. :D

SuperE
5th Jan 2009, 21:05
I really hope Walker doesn't know about this forum because he would be mad if he saw this

Waffen
5th Jan 2009, 21:19
lol :lol:

HenryWalker
5th Jan 2009, 21:27
WHAT?
Am I getting written out of BS:P.

All Hands!
Battlestations!
Attack!

:D

Waffen
5th Jan 2009, 22:26
...:nut: :lmao:

Polarshark
5th Jan 2009, 22:33
Well.
WAFFEN off topic: you need to be clever enough to make judgments on your own and think logically. On the other hand it is always a bad idea for a kid to divert from parent's instructions and directions. Perhaps you should reason with them on a few things such as this. Worth a try, but I say you should not go behind their back on anything.

On topic: Henry Walker. If you take some time and read the news about BS:P you'll see the answer: there won't be a BS:M like Henry Walker in BS:P as the developers decided to take a different approach on storytelling. As usual I’m going to leave it to you to find the details on your own using SEARCH and GOOGLE magic. :D

yep

they're just gonna do stories on the soldiers on planes, ships, land soldiers etc

like on the dev diary, the japanese soldier on the video

Waffen
5th Jan 2009, 23:46
Well.

yea its never a good idea to lie about stuff to my parent. if i get anything lower then a B- on my progress report or report card then i got to go to this thing called Homework club wich is practilly detintion.:D

On: topic. cool i really didnt want to see HW back, i rather see a new better cooler cpt or a ADmiral telling other lower ranks what to do and then " being" that commander.

Red October
6th Jan 2009, 00:47
yea its never a good idea to lie about stuff to my parent. if i get anything lower then a B- on my progress report or report card then i got to go to this thing called Homework club wich is practilly detintion.:D

On: topic. cool i really didnt want to see HW back, i rather see a new better cooler cpt or a ADmiral telling other lower ranks what to do and then " being" that commander.

They said they got rid of the story line where you follow a character in one of the interviews. My guess is as you go from battle to battle you will take the role of a different person for that battle.

Waffen
6th Jan 2009, 00:55
thats what i want. :D

SuperE
6th Jan 2009, 05:10
Just to be clear you guys all know Henry Walker was a real person who really did become a Rear Admiral

F4F
6th Jan 2009, 10:34
Just to be clear you guys all know Henry Walker was a real person who really did become a Rear Admiral

In BS:M you have to go to "Credits" and click on the american flag.

Waffen
6th Jan 2009, 21:22
REALLY?!??!?! :confused: :confused: