PDA

View Full Version : cool idea for land invasion.

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 18:17
ok sinice it is awesome that you can capture islands and land masses. Wouldnt it be cool if you could land troops and have them set up artillery guns. That would be awesome. :D

It3llig3nc3
3rd Jan 2009, 18:24
So 5 minutes ago when you posted your first thread you were "new" to the scene. and now, here we go, you're so expert to suggest ideas for the game? You catch up rather quickly my friend.
Here is the question: why don't you post your clever idea into the following thread where it belongs to?
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=66787

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 18:28
Well i said i was new to the BS not other fourms. And before i rembererd the eidos.com i was checking out VIDS of the game on Gametrailers.com and it looks awesome. :cool:

Polarshark
3rd Jan 2009, 19:11
no more IDEAS people

they made the game already

GOD

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 20:43
They havnt made them game. There still producing it. But it would be cool.

Arrow
3rd Jan 2009, 23:29
They havnt made them game. There still producing it. But it would be cool.

How do you know?

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 23:37
i meant like they finished with the plans and now there putting every thing in the disc and uploading it. And finishing it off. Because i think if it was done they would be selling or already be in the shipping process and i dont think it would take that long to get it to every store in U.S. with the means of transportation these days. :lmao:

battleshipman
3rd Jan 2009, 23:43
i meant like they finished with the plans and now there putting every thing in the disc and uploading it. And finishing it off. Because i think if it was done they would be selling or already be in the shipping process and i dont think it would take that long to get it to every store in U.S. with the means of transportation these days. :lmao:

Um thats not producing it, thats formating it to a disk. The game has to be made in order to be formated to a disk.:hmm:

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 23:45
no more IDEAS people

they made the game already

GOD

but first they have to make it. Like from a computer right? but i mean like they still need to produce then compact it but it isnt finished as in they are putting it in disc form.

battleshipman
3rd Jan 2009, 23:52
but first they have to make it. Like from a computer right? but i mean like they still need to produce then compact it but it isnt finished as in they are putting it in disc form.

If its going to be released anytime in the 1Q of 09, then they would need to put it to disk soon I would think. I don't know much about it but It must take a fair amount of time (maybe 2-3 months I really don't know) to make, package and ship it to all the distributors.

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 23:55
yea i heard it is etheir gonna be Q2 of 09 or winter of 09. :mad2:

battleshipman
3rd Jan 2009, 23:57

Source?

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 00:00
one was vid sorry no link. And the other was IGN it says June 30 2009 AKA Q2 2009.

battleshipman
4th Jan 2009, 00:07
one was vid sorry no link. And the other was IGN it says June 30 2009 AKA Q2 2009.

Q2 = April - June

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 00:08
Well the end of Q2 so it will proably be in Q2 or Winter. And im getting the vid link for you.

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 00:15
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36929.html here it is its at the very end.

Yamamoto666
4th Jan 2009, 05:35
come on guys, he is new, welcome him in, if you want anything to know Waffen just look around online, there is an abundancy of information about BSP, alot of sites have stuff, take a look. great game it is going to be

SuperE
4th Jan 2009, 07:31

I saw that video six times how did I miss that:mad2:

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 15:17
yamato how come you only have 29 post and yuou joined in oct 08? or is the counter broken

*~CNR4806~*
5th Jan 2009, 15:42
yamato how come you only have 29 post and yuou joined in oct 08? or is the counter broken

It's not necessary to spam a spray of useless and pointless posts and/or threads.

It3llig3nc3
5th Jan 2009, 16:05
It's not necessary to spam a spray of useless and pointless posts and/or threads.

:thumbsup:

Absolutely. There are rules and etiquette for forum behavior. This includes that you never do 1 word /sentence posts or something repetitive. There is also a good practice to use the EDIT function and add to your last post in the thread instead of making a new post. There are forums on the net, where people get banned very quickly for spamming - that here at EIDOS is tolerated. However nobody should take advantage of the liberal approach so the culture of the forum remains good.

Waffen
5th Jan 2009, 21:22
true. :thumb: