PDA

View Full Version : how bout an arcade version of BSM/P

dracolupus
2nd Jan 2009, 10:53
if anyone at eidos is reading this :wave: would you consider making an arcade version with all major ship, submarine and aircraft types from both theatres of the war, equipment from the germans, italians, french, and russians? ive just been dying to test drive the Bismarck and HMS Rodney, the u-boats and alot of the german and italian planes. also, is the i-400 going to be in BSP? you know, the japanese carrier-sub hybrid :rolleyes: ? i heard 3 were built and one of them was used in a raid on washington state:scratch:
to anyone else reading this, wouldnt you like to see some of these big toys in an arcade version you can pummel your friends in? or how bout beating other peoples online scores or your own? its just a thought but it sounds like it would work to me:cool:

chip5541
2nd Jan 2009, 14:01
Just make the game mod friendly and you could probably get all that and my favorite paper boats and rubber duckies. :D

LORD BLACKFIRE
2nd Jan 2009, 15:34
Battleship Chess is a fun little game I run on my PC. There's a free demo. I bought the full version which has subs and more units.
http://apezone.com/battleshipchess.php

SuperE
2nd Jan 2009, 18:38
I was kind of hoping for a game were you control the war like endwar except you can build fleets and make your own battle like a bigger version of Steel horizion without the strange story line.

If you make another game I think it should be something like that

Polarshark
2nd Jan 2009, 19:07
if anyone at eidos is reading this :wave: would you consider making an arcade version with all major ship, submarine and aircraft types from both theatres of the war, equipment from the germans, italians, french, and russians? ive just been dying to test drive the Bismarck and HMS Rodney, the u-boats and alot of the german and italian planes. also, is the i-400 going to be in BSP? you know, the japanese carrier-sub hybrid :rolleyes: ? i heard 3 were built and one of them was used in a raid on washington state:scratch:
to anyone else reading this, wouldnt you like to see some of these big toys in an arcade version you can pummel your friends in? or how bout beating other peoples online scores or your own? its just a thought but it sounds like it would work to me:cool:

all nations at the same time? don't think so

i like superE's idea

-build a fleet

but more preferably a map editor
you can make whatever battles you want

chip5541
2nd Jan 2009, 19:31
You mean Pacific Storm Allies which I beta tested and still consider it a great game.

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 15:51
yea i have a verison of that. But i didnt really like the unit count system. I wanted all my troops. out :hmm: