PDA

View Full Version : Two-Face

ICK14
30th Dec 2008, 23:18
If Two-Face is in the game (Which he probably will. He's a major Batman villain and Eidos already hinted that he will be in there.) What do you think he would look like. I think they should make him look similar to the way he looked in The Dark Knight. That was by far the best Two-Face design!!!

Drazar
31st Dec 2008, 01:31
I liked Two-face's design alot but i wouldn't say the suit would fit this game, it fitted the Dark Knight due to Harvey dying.

Now Christopher Nolan took alot of inspiration from The Long Halloween and the design on Two-face is absolutely perfect, costume included. (Since the face is practically the same. :P)

http://i43.tinypic.com/2eatid0.png

The_Hylden
31st Dec 2008, 01:36
The Joker already looks like a more realistic blend of the comics, yet not The Dark Knight (which took from specific artists' versions). I am guessing that Two Face will look much like the comics as well, just made to look realistically. So, he probably will have some flowing white hair instead of being completely singed, and I doubt that his burns will be as deep as it was for Dent in The Dark Knight.

Of all the realism, that is the most hard to believe aspect of it (the movie version), though I agree that it still looked cool. However, realistically, if someone were burned down to the bone in some spots, through to the exposed flesh for the most part, for that large of an area on the head, even if they survived it, they probably wouldn't last much longer. The pain would drive them mad -- too mad to do anything but scream -- while infection would set in to that dead flesh and exposed bone. They'd die a horrible death soon after...

Drazar
31st Dec 2008, 02:04
The Joker already looks like a more realistic blend of the comics, yet not The Dark Knight (which took from specific artists' versions). I am guessing that Two Face will look much like the comics as well, just made to look realistically. So, he probably will have some flowing white hair instead of being completely singed, and I doubt that his burns will be as deep as it was for Dent in The Dark Knight.

Of all the realism, that is the most hard to believe aspect of it (the movie version), though I agree that it still looked cool. However, realistically, if someone were burned down to the bone in some spots, through to the exposed flesh for the most part, for that large of an area on the head, even if they survived it, they probably wouldn't last much longer. The pain would drive them mad -- too mad to do anything but scream -- while infection would set in to that dead flesh and exposed bone. They'd die a horrible death soon after...

Well we all know what was the fate of Two Face in the movie, and now that we are talking about The Dark Knight i do recall Rocksteady stating in Game Informer that they are taking Heath Ledger Joker's scar mouth, so they might take Aaron Eckhart's Harvey dent suit. I do prefer a Two-face whos bald on the otherside, but if they make him look awesome with the hair included, i wouldn't whine. =)

The_Hylden
31st Dec 2008, 03:41
I don't know if they said that, or not. I do know, however, that from the screen shots we've seen, Joker is not scarred.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=82384

Take a look for yourself. It's the same Joker as on the Banner here on the forums. I don't have Game Informer in front of me, but I do have the copy of their magazine where they interviewed Rocksteady. I don't remember them stating The Joker would be like Ledger's at all.

Drazar
31st Dec 2008, 03:48
Its the "scars" the Joker has in this game that was said to be inspirted by Heath Ledger's Joker. From the pictures he doesn't truly have a scar but his lipstick extends his smile. :P

CodeBlack
5th Jan 2009, 06:23
Its the "scars" the Joker has in this game that was said to be inspirted by Heath Ledger's Joker. From the pictures he doesn't truly have a scar but his lipstick extends his smile. :P

Which I thought was weird when I first saw it, since Joker doesn't use lipstick or makeup in the comics (it's all skin discoloration), unless he specifically wants to to make himself look creepier (which he may have done in the Arkham Asylum novel, I don't quite remember).

Drazar
5th Jan 2009, 06:51
There just a cool factor for this game if you ask me. :P