Batarang
X-Ray visor

ICK14
30th Dec 2008, 23:12
What gadgets do you want in the game?

Confirmed:
Batarang
X-Ray visor

Grappling hook is also confirmed. They also said you would be doing some investigating like the CSI game, so I think we'll be seeing some equipment like that.

nomanjunior
5th Jan 2009, 19:40
I am really surprised in everyones lack of interest in the gadgets, i remember posting a topic on the same thing and almost no one replied. Anyways they confirmed u can upgrade gadgets as well. For eample you can upgrade the grappling hook to something called the bat claw, im guessing to num enemies with or use for special attacks so im looking foward to that. Also smoke bombs, and maybe someype of spray gun that shoots mace or some type of disorienting agent. Tran gun would be cool too.

CodeBlack
8th Jan 2009, 04:33
I'd be satisfied if they used his standard set from the comics.

Batarang
Electric Batarang
Taser
Grappling Hook (though, since the game is indoors, it might not see much use)
Bombs
Smoke Bombs
Cuffs

And the X-Ray Specs, especially if they have several different modes you can use (Zoom, Infrared, etc)

Since the game is all about strategically taking out enemies and descending on them like a Bat out of Hell (pun intended), then we can probably expect to see lots of different gadgets as options.

Finland-Man
8th Jan 2009, 16:52
They have also already confirmed explosive gel. And in the same interview, they also confirmed that all Gadgets would be unlimited. :D

angleslam99
8th Jan 2009, 20:05
They have also already confirmed explosive gel. And in the same interview, they also confirmed that all Gadgets would be unlimited. :D

Nice. If this game is even half as good as how it sounds I will be thoroughly pleased.

ikush420
9th Jan 2009, 00:03
Is batman only going to be able to use one suit?

The New Blueguy
9th Jan 2009, 03:43
I'm pretty sure we'll get unlockable suits. Whether they each have different abilities, who knows.

I just hope they have modern-day versions of everything his utility belt is said to have in the Batman encyclopedia. Honestly, all I really want is enough different but useful gadgets to live up to the whole "having an endless supply of all kinds of gadgets" myth that we love about our Dark Knight.