PDA

View Full Version : What are you most excited to see in KINGDOM HEARTS 3D?

Bhalditar
30th May 2012, 22:57
Brand new Disney worlds, playing as both Sora and Riku, Spirits and Nightmares -- with Kingdom Hearts 3D's North American release on the horizon, what part of the game are you most excited to see and why?

For me, I'm excited to see all of the battle system components come together. Battling alongside Spirits as Sora and Riku in their own unique ways and unlocking new abilities to augment their powers. Using different Spirit combinations should make for some really interesting gameplay in addition to Freeflow.

How about you?

Carlos
30th May 2012, 23:01
The World Ends With You characters and the Tron: Legacy world

member_10064306
30th May 2012, 23:12
I'm excited for the story! Even though Kingdom Hearts has Disney characters in it! It makes one of a kind of a story! The story is what I love about the Kingdom Hearts story. I'm really excited about it'll set the actual 3rd Kingdom Hearts! :)

member_10775982
30th May 2012, 23:16
The World Ends With You characters

Marluxia
30th May 2012, 23:17
The Dream Eaters are one aspec that I'm looking forward to, but what I'm most exited for is justthe story in general!

Can't wait to play the game and see what happens.

Gaialei_Strife
30th May 2012, 23:21
I'm excited to see Sora's arc more than anything... So many questions need to be answered... all the hearts that still reside in him, what will happen to him once he realizes all he carries within himself?? And more importantly, how will he fare after all is revealed???

member_10163369
30th May 2012, 23:23
I'm really looking forward to the story & seeing all the characters again. Also the gameplay especially the freeflow mechanic. In my opinion it makes you feel powerful, bouncing off walls and doing all that crazy stuff.

Zench-XIII
30th May 2012, 23:34
I'm really interested in the story, the new gameplay, and the presence of TWEWY characters. Besides, I want to know the meaning of the game's cover.

Oh, and one more thing (shown in one of the trailers): Vanitas is back, baby!

member_10025493
31st May 2012, 00:09
Everything, I guess... since this title comes out for the series 10th Anniversary on the 3DS. Mostly how the story plays out, Sora and Riku, as well as TWEWY cast (cosplayed as Neku in one of the CON not too long ago, last April), the Disney Worlds (Pinnochio), the newly revamped command deck battle system, and Dream Eaters, yup.

maddyjayde
31st May 2012, 02:11
Completely excited about the Organisation XIII Nobodies coming back! My favourite part of Kingdom Hearts are the cutscenes and storylines. And Roxas and Axel's story really kills me. I'm so excited to see them back in the game again after I thought they wouldn't be able to return. Organisation XIII members are just a bunch of fun. I love them so much.

Automaton
31st May 2012, 02:18
I'm in the "everything" camp. I've been following information about the game since even before the Japanese release, through the official website usually.

But if I had to pick something specific... bah, Neku and company in Traverse Town.

kristadoodle
31st May 2012, 02:39
I can't wait to see aqua is back from the void, maybe along with ansem? And Axel is back! And on the good side! I thought he was dead. :T gonna buy the 3DS for this.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 06:35
I'm excited for the storyline because you never really know what's going to happen. There's been so many twists and turns throughout this series already. I also can't wait to play as both Riku and Sora!!!

member_10108205
31st May 2012, 11:20
Anyone else nervous about Tron's world? I mean... It's the second movie. Not like it's "Tron 2.0: Killer App" from the GBA.

But I am looking forward to it. I even went and preordered the Mark of Mystery edition via Amazon. Especially when I saw that the XIII are returning. A motly crew of jerks, but it will be interesting to see them again.

Falchia
31st May 2012, 11:30
Playing as Riku and seeing his interaction with the Disney characters, which thankfully aren't all villains this time. The TWEWY characters, the all new worlds and since it looks like literally everyone or close to it will be in this game, that's definitely a plus.

member_10803211
31st May 2012, 12:01
Right now, I'm most excited over The World Ends With You characters playing a part in the new game. I thought that The World Ends With You was a brilliant game and felt that it slipped under the radar for a lot of people.

Oberon
31st May 2012, 13:22
I just really hope Sora and Riku don't have disappointing character development. The series so far has made it clear how little Sora grows and how much Riku does... at least by comparison. From what I've seen in the JP release Sora has the potential to grow a lot (especially indicated by the ending).

member_10823334
31st May 2012, 13:33
I'm with the everything group. I want to know what happens, get to meet the new characters, see Organization XIII again (AXEL!!!!), you now, the works. :)

member_10803802
31st May 2012, 15:15
<sub>I'm excited to see Lea again, the Tron legacy world, of course playing as riku <3, and most of all... playing the next part of the adventure. New Keyblades! EVERYTHING!!!</sub>

31st May 2012, 16:18
Excited for a lot of things in DDD.

However, I'm more curious as to how many of the glitches/bugs are fixed, whether there are changes between not being able to finish off bosses (= refight the boss again) in the Japanese version compared to the localized version, and if there's an expansion in the number of things to do in-game and post-game.

Also, I will have to get use to seeing "2 save slots" for this game instead of 3, at least. Hopefully, this "2 save slot" thing isn't permanent.

member_10825346
1st Jun 2012, 12:20
I'm super pumped for the interaction with the TWEWY crew for two reasons: A) I loved their game and they look great as full 3D models. Plus, even though there wasn't a lot of actual voice-acting in TWEWY, all the actors came back to reprise their roles, which is just great. B) The inclusion of SquareEnix characters that AREN'T from Final Fantasy games just opens up a whole slew of cameo possibilities for future KH games. Just brilliant.

I'm also pretty interested in seeing how the drop between Sora and Riku works out. I've heard about some people getting pretty frustrated in Japan when their drop gauge empties during a boss battle and get switched to the other character, only to have to re-start the boss fight when they return to that storyline. It's a neat idea to have to switch between characters suddenly like that, but I can easily see it becoming somewhat of a nuisance.

member_10341526
1st Jun 2012, 17:44
Sora because I want to see how they play the sorry with the other hearts in him because Aqua is still waiting for ven some where in the darkness so will that play any part in the dream world?

Solonos
1st Jun 2012, 17:52
I really want to see the different worlds in the game because that has always been an essential element to all the Kingdom Hearts franchises

Axel
4th Jun 2012, 15:09
What part are you Most looking forward to unraveling in KH3D?

Lightning_Stryker
4th Jun 2012, 16:02
Im looking forward to seeing how a lot of the previous character's stories are going to come together and form one big storyline. I'm also looking foward to the return of some of the Organization characters, and discovering more about what happened to Ventus, Aqua, and Terra

member_10770952
5th Jun 2012, 06:24
im looking forward to trying out the command system and see if it's the "right way" to wield a keyblade

member_10770952
5th Jun 2012, 06:50
im looking forward to trying out the command system and see if it's the "right way" to wield a keyblade

O.o just kidding yeah light already said the answer but im just looking forward to how this fits together and connects with KH3.

member_10803802
6th Jun 2012, 18:46
I'm looking forward to watching Sora possibly going insane being in a place where reality might not exactly be reality, and I know he's gullible enough to fall for anything as long as it needs saved in his mind XD. But really I'm looking forward to Tron, I wonder if it's not the original Tron SDystem, just upgraded, like the world where Ansem's was copied from.

kingomega1
7th Jun 2012, 14:36
I'm so psyched about the dream eaters and playing as Riku and Sora for the first time.

kira30
7th Jun 2012, 16:58
i´m must exited to see the end of the game, to see how KH 3 will start like, and of course some new characters like the ones from The World Ends Whith You.

Shadow_Breaker
8th Jun 2012, 13:37
What I can wait for is to see how Sora and Riku are going to help Terra, Aqua, And Ventus.

DreamEaterX
9th Jun 2012, 03:37
I can't wait to see Neku and all the other TWEWY characters cuz for some reason they keep hiding their voices in the english trailers (so annoying...)

Shadow_Breaker
9th Jun 2012, 08:11
I can't wait to see Neku and all the other TWEWY characters cuz for some reason they keep hiding their voices in the english trailers (so annoying...)

Lol I know right! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

member_10827566
19th Jun 2012, 19:03
Im probably most pumped up for Tron, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and the ending!! Oh and you can play as Riku which is awesome!!! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Grimoire
20th Jun 2012, 01:55
Interview - www.rpgsite.net/interviews/389-e3-2012-k... (http://www.rpgsite.net/interviews/389-e3-2012-kingdom-hearts-3d-developer-interview)

Lightning_Stryker
30th Jun 2012, 21:49
I'm looking forward to watching Sora possibly going insane being in a place where reality might not exactly be reality, and I know he's gullible enough to fall for anything as long as it needs saved in his mind XD. But really I'm looking forward to Tron, I wonder if it's not the original Tron SDystem, just upgraded, like the world where Ansem's was copied from.

Sora going insane would be something interesting for the series in my opinion. He's always calm and finding a way to resolve his problems, so seeing him actually going through pain would be something different, and in my opinion quite interesting to see.

member_10813590
30th Jun 2012, 23:59
Seeing Neku

member_10827409
1st Jul 2012, 01:04
[quote=Tails_night]I'm looking forward to watching Sora possibly going insane being in a place where reality might not exactly be reality, and I know he's gullible enough to fall for anything as long as it needs saved in his mind XD. But really I'm looking forward to Tron, I wonder if it's not the original Tron SDystem, just upgraded, like the world where Ansem's was copied from.
Sora going insane would be something interesting for the series in my opinion. He's always calm and finding a way to resolve his problems, so seeing him actually going through pain would be something different, and in my opinion quite interesting to see.[/qu

^_^

Azure
1st Jul 2012, 04:29
I expect to see Sora as Final Boss

member_10628951
1st Jul 2012, 12:32
I look forward to seeing how they make this game transfer into KH3.

Rigtinn
24th Jul 2012, 13:55
I find it hard to choose. The story is probably it. My cousins helped keep me up on the story and I am extremely excited on the story. What will the ending for the series be?? Its like Star Wars!

mamat
8th Feb 2013, 18:39
Hello Square Enix,my name is mamat and im a biggest fan of kingdom hearts,i want to ask behalf of all kingdom hearts fan,when i saw the new game of kingdom hearts i was so exited although this game came earlier than i first notice it,but its for nitendo ds so i hope u make this game for ps3 just like the old kingdom hearts for ps2 turn to ps3,i really like to know more about the kingdom hearts story so thankyou =)

P.s

I love kingdom hearts!

edward.busch.18
8th Feb 2013, 18:46
Ok get in the loop here, kingdom hearts 1.5 HD being released soon in japan....tell square you want it like all of us

mamat
10th Feb 2013, 00:19
i know right...,but i dont want the 1.5 hd i want the drop by distance for the ps3

moody728
5th May 2013, 23:41
You would think they would have dream drop distance for PC. Back in the day's of the PS1 most games from all platforms had PC versions.