PDA

View Full Version : It would be a dream come true if Cassandra Cain was in this

frostedone
28th Dec 2008, 23:13
Does anyone else like the current Batgirl, Cassandra Cain? She is my favorite Bat-family character other then Batman.

It would be awesome if we could play as her, even if it is just DLC. For those who don't know what she looks like, her costume is here:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3106/cassandracaingk6.th.jpg (http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cassandracaingk6.jpg)

Her costume is all black, with a stitched up mouth. She is of half Asian descent. She is also the world's best martial artist.

She has never been in a batman game before, even the Lego one, so she would be perfect in this one. Since Oracle is confirmed to be in this, and she was the former Batgirl, we should give Cassandra a shot.

Anyone else agree?

Kai Rei
29th Dec 2008, 00:43
Maybe... But I wouldn't want her to be part of the main storyline. Perhap's just show her in a cutscene in the start of the game where the Batman is climbing into his Batmobile, preparing for the journey to Arkham, and Cain is there with him in the Bat Cave or something. [somebody aside from Alfred is going to need to watch over Wayne Manor].

door noob
29th Dec 2008, 01:18
[QUOTE] She is also the world's best martial artist.[QUOTE]

aside from batman....

ICK14
29th Dec 2008, 19:31
Know what would be kool, if you can play as her and all the other allies for multi-player or something.

frostedone
9th Jan 2009, 05:04
[QUOTE] She is also the world's best martial artist.[QUOTE]

aside from batman....

She is actually significantly better then Batman. She is even better then Lady Shiva, who is also better then Batman.

Nagisawa Rei
9th Jan 2009, 07:02
[QUOTE=door noob;921265][QUOTE] She is also the world's best martial artist.

She is actually significantly better then Batman. She is even better then Lady Shiva, who is also better then Batman.

Actually, it depends on whose book it is, and whose writing and... and... and...

And the only reason she's actually 'better' than Batman is because of her special 'ability'. When she lost it, she lost most of her edge. Shiva just taught her how to get it back, is all.

Zsasz
10th Jan 2009, 16:09
[QUOTE=frostedone;927445][QUOTE=door noob;921265]

Actually, it depends on whose book it is, and whose writing and... and... and...

And the only reason she's actually 'better' than Batman is because of her special 'ability'. When she lost it, she lost most of her edge. Shiva just taught her how to get it back, is all.

Yes but I feel the fact that Batman is BATMAN is a main reason why he's the best, I mean, in theory Bat-Girl could do a better job, but the people of Gotham have learned to look up to Batman. Plus Batman is a multi-billionaire, so without him they'd be working from some one-room apartment in the red-light district.