PDA

View Full Version : if batman arkham asylum will be sucesfull eidos should...

door noob
28th Dec 2008, 19:15
So with all th hype batman arkham asylum is looking preety decent and hoprfuly it will be.

If it will and eidos would like to continue with the batman franchise in video games they should maybe each year

-develope a part of gatham (lets say old gotham, wayne tower or any other part of the city alon with its district).

- incorporate missions in the location given

- attatch it to the base of the game, which would be arkham asylum

- divide either into sectors like fable 1 and or 2 did/ or you could make it all into one piece like gta did.

-make the content dlc and or make it into a collectors edition cd/dvd/bluray when the entire gotham map is finished

and eventually we will have a complete gotham.

-thoughts or concers?

door noob
29th Dec 2008, 01:21
bump

Nagisawa Rei
29th Dec 2008, 02:14
Actually, a Batman game that covers all of Gotham would be cool, but it's not this game.

This game should focus on Arkham and the surrounding area, which may not be all that much.

For me, there needs to be MORE than just a combat system, there needs to be some stealth, some 'platforming' and puzzles. I'm thinking we're going to get these puzzles, because apparently, the Riddler's involved.

door noob
29th Dec 2008, 17:04
Actually, a Batman game that covers all of Gotham would be cool, but it's not this game.

This game should focus on Arkham and the surrounding area, which may not be all that much.

No, my statement was focusing on lets say the dlc of the game after the game has been out for atleast a year

Nagisawa Rei
29th Dec 2008, 21:18
Well, that'd depend on how much space the game would take up after that? Although now that I think about it, the game itself might not just be limited to Arkham, but the underground sewers and vents and the like.

door noob
29th Dec 2008, 21:21
Well, that'd depend on how much space the game would take up after that? Although now that I think about it, the game itself might not just be limited to Arkham, but the underground sewers and vents and the like.

the scene of killer croc was featured in the sewers so... hopefully it will

door noob
31st Dec 2008, 01:11
bump once again