Kai Rei
29th Dec 2008, 00:32
Doesn't anybody think this is badass?

Am I the only one?!

door noob
29th Dec 2008, 01:16
Doesn't anybody think this is badass?

Am I the only one?!

it is, it's just most of us watched it before so we don't bother watching it again

Nagisawa Rei
29th Dec 2008, 02:11
It was OK, the bat cape needed Arkham's help though.

Kai Rei
29th Dec 2008, 16:04
Ahh, sorry in this case. I had only just come across it. Again, sorry.

Wigglez
30th Dec 2008, 00:38
What country was that from? We all can tell that it was soposed to be batman and the joker with twoface in it but that was like a cheap generic batman type of deal. Personally. I wouldn't watch the movie if that was the trailer. Especially when I didn't like how it looked. No offense, but no. It wasn't badass.

door noob
30th Dec 2008, 01:54
What country was that from? We all can tell that it was soposed to be batman and the joker with twoface in it but that was like a cheap generic batman type of deal. Personally. I wouldn't watch the movie if that was the trailer. Especially when I didn't like how it looked. No offense, but no. It wasn't badass.

It's spanish wording, but you can't be sure if it orginated from spain, but most likely it did

Kai Rei
30th Dec 2008, 02:19

It's not badass to you, but is to me.

door noob
30th Dec 2008, 03:29
i actually enjoyed it preety much too

Kai Rei
30th Dec 2008, 05:04
i actually enjoyed it preety much too

Sweet. Batman's arguably never looked as much of a hardcase as he did in the fan-video though. Like I said, it's badass. MAHN BEEF!

I also tried finding a link to the old topic, tried several time's actually, but couldn't find the old thread.

The_Hylden
30th Dec 2008, 05:52
Well, I'd like to be able to view it in high rez. The website has exceeded its bandwidth to let you download, so all you get is the crappy YouTube upload. Half the time, it's hard to see much but pixelation in that version, but I am fairly sure it looks good... Definitely an interesting take on Batman, from what I can see.

StuffedGamer
31st Dec 2008, 01:58
that's Batman? looks more like Manbat, he's gone monster :S

Kai Rei
2nd Jan 2009, 05:29
that's Batman? looks more like Manbat, he's gone monster :S

No... That's all I have to say.

SHAZAM!
9th Jan 2009, 00:28
No... That's all I have to say.

Actually... His cape makes him look more like Spawn.:eek:

angleslam99