Blade_hunter
25th Dec 2008, 05:32
If you did the same as JC in the next vid prepare your grave

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=IadvXDZ1xss

JC shows us the right way don't smoke or be killed :P

Lady_Of_The_Vine
25th Dec 2008, 09:08
Hehe, funny. :D

But in DX3, maybe Adam's cigarettes are "herbal" and medically-proven to be completely harmless. ;)

Malah
25th Dec 2008, 09:37
The smouldering will still create tar and carbon monoxide + whatever else happens to be possible in the furnace.

Don't get me wrong. I don't mind. I'm more likely to be hit by a car than die of this stuff.

NK007
25th Dec 2008, 10:53
Aside from crippling my already low running ability, those things are just nasty.

spm1138
25th Dec 2008, 13:53
Because smoking looks cool.

http://archive.salon.com/people/bc/2000/10/03/caine/story.jpg

http://web.bvu.edu/students/goedbril/images/Audrey%20Hepburn.JPG

Nathan2000
25th Dec 2008, 15:56
Hehe, funny. :D

But in DX3, maybe Adam's cigarettes are "herbal" and medically-proven to be completely harmless. ;)

Isn't tobacco already a herb?

Digitaldruid
25th Dec 2008, 16:54
smoking must shut down all augs for a good half hour of real time. kinda sets a good precedent in dx3 anti smoking campaign :lol:

v.dog
25th Dec 2008, 18:37
The simple answer that solves many problems: Smoking stops the health regeneration. :)

SageSavage
25th Dec 2008, 20:03
Smokers should have a 10%-chance of not seeing one of the usual ending-cutscenes. Their ending will take place in a run down hospital instead, involving a squeaking heart-lung apparatus.

Dead-Eye
25th Dec 2008, 20:57
JC puts the whole pack in his mouth and lights it on fire. He was never properly trained in it's operation. :mad2:

NK007
26th Dec 2008, 00:21
The simple answer that solves many problems: Smoking stops the health regeneration. :)

Give this man a Noble prize.

SageSavage
26th Dec 2008, 00:27
Um, that whould be quite counterproductive, don't you think? Everyone would start smoking just to get rid of health regeneration...

GmanPro
26th Dec 2008, 01:18
I would probably go running all over the maps searching for cigarettes instead of medkits. :whistle:

GmanPro
26th Dec 2008, 06:42
^^ I'd be to busy having loads of fun playing DX3 without regenerating health to go and pick up smoking lol. :D

Abram730
28th Dec 2008, 09:37
Because smoking looks cool.

http://archive.salon.com/people/bc/2000/10/03/caine/story.jpg

http://web.bvu.edu/students/goedbril/images/Audrey%20Hepburn.JPG

"Torches of Freedom" was the slogan to get women smoking. Like the statue of liberty lol

If you ever watch "The Century of Self" online it's in there.
Edward Bernaise also did the water fluoridation campaign(quite sick).

If there is a health regen system.. being a smoker should remove it... I like that idea.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
28th Dec 2008, 09:47
Isn't tobacco already a herb?

I'm sorry, I meant 'herbal' as in nicotine-free. :)

J.CDenton
28th Dec 2008, 11:56
Wow so smoking makes your stomach burst like in Alien? It reminds me Metal Gear where Solid pretends to have hidden his cigaretts in his stomach.

TrickyVein
28th Dec 2008, 18:37
JC puts the whole pack in his mouth and lights it on fire. He was never properly trained in it's operation. :mad2:

You sure he doesn't just eat them or just swallow them whole? That man could MOVE through those packs.

Smoking does look cool. All of the cool people do it. Just look at Hepburn. AJ smokes and he looks cool. It says a big, "Yeah, LIFE **** you, I'm living dangerously...and I don't care. I look cool."

I don't want to play through DX3 with a helmet and elbow pads for when I fall down. I want to have a cigarette in my mouth all the time. In fact, it should be apart of the player mesh, and we should always have wisps of tobacco smoke coming up from the bottom of the screen.

J.CDenton
28th Dec 2008, 21:50
So bad smoking kills the character. We could use the smoke to intoxicate the ennemy, find invisible laser beams and kill ennemies with toxic spits full of nicotine.

Flying Cancer Attack!

Mindmute
29th Dec 2008, 23:46
Is Adam's smoke bothering you? Is there a no-smoking sign here?
Honestly, to each his own.
I'm only against smoking when said smoke is damaging other people's health, if no one else is being bothered by it then why should you impose your choice of non-smoking on someone else?

Poor Adam.. Trying to enjoy his cig and no one will leave him be!

He used the shutdown code on them?!

They should've had the smoking skill rather than swimming.. So much more useful!

NK007
30th Dec 2008, 00:14
You sure he doesn't just eat them or just swallow them whole? That man could MOVE through those packs.

Smoking does look cool. All of the cool people do it. Just look at Hepburn. AJ smokes and he looks cool. It says a big, "Yeah, LIFE **** you, I'm living dangerously...and I don't care. I look cool."

I don't want to play through DX3 with a helmet and elbow pads for when I fall down. I want to have a cigarette in my mouth all the time. In fact, it should be apart of the player mesh, and we should always have wisps of tobacco smoke coming up from the bottom of the screen.

Ahh, in that case, you should never be able to talk to non-smokers, and whenever you encounter one he will make a face and back away because of how much you stink. And you should be able to sprint for 3 seconds, and jog for 30, before having to stop and catch your breath. Also, you should be spending enough money on cigarette packs that it will have a big impact on your wallet. To top it off, you have to visit a doctor every 3 hours of play.

Yeah, I'm done.

Mindmute
30th Dec 2008, 01:26
And you should be able to sprint for 3 seconds, and jog for 30.

Do you really the impact of having a smoking would be that bad?
I mean c'mon, I smoke and I run an hour each morning before uni, while having no endurance problems. It's more of a matter of what type of cig you smoke, how many you smoke and just how good your conditioning is to begin with.

I also don't smell, good sir <.<

NK007
30th Dec 2008, 02:05

What cigarette do you smoke?

spm1138
30th Dec 2008, 08:08
http://image.hazardstrip.com/ico/sprays/gentlemen.png

GmanPro
30th Dec 2008, 09:20
Oh wow. Good lol... I remember that :lol:

Mindmute
30th Dec 2008, 13:54
What cigarette do you smoke?

SG, it's a portuguese brand. Specifically SG Filtro.

I also tried Chesterfield rolling tobacco for a couple of days but that stuff DID stink, never again...

NK007
30th Dec 2008, 16:04
Well, while I'm unfamiliar with the brand I'm sure it does stink to some degrees. I took one puff from a friend's Marlboro Red yesterday, my fingers and mouth didn't stop stinking until the following day.

TrickyVein
30th Dec 2008, 17:25
^^^Oh...how ghastly...how horrid

I think the gov. should also pass a mandatory "wear deodorant" law to keep atrocities like...bad smells...from ever surfacing in the public. After all, this is the twenty-first century! To imagine that some people stink is just incomprehensible!

jamhaw
30th Dec 2008, 20:03
Eidos should work into the back story just why tobbacco is so common in this future as I don't think that it is very likely. Culpa Innata had a more realistic idea where there exists a lucrative tobbaco smuggling industry. :D

NK007
30th Dec 2008, 20:31
^^^Oh...how ghastly...how horrid

I think the gov. should also pass a mandatory "wear deodorant" law to keep atrocities like...bad smells...from ever surfacing in the public. After all, this is the twenty-first century! To imagine that some people stink is just incomprehensible!

Hey, wow, good idea. Who knows, maybe it will catch on like the play dead idea.

Blade_hunter
30th Dec 2008, 22:06
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=DaeUnFCSeQk

Don't disturb people with smoke :D

Radius86
31st Dec 2008, 07:26
I for one would love it if the cigarettes are incorporated into the gameplay. For instance lighting and chucking one of them near some soldiers, standing next to a leaking gasoline drum.

spm1138
31st Dec 2008, 08:14
I for one would love it if the cigarettes are incorporated into the gameplay. For instance lighting and chucking one of them near some soldiers, standing next to a leaking gasoline drum.

Why would soldiers be standing next to a leaking gasoline drum?

GmanPro
31st Dec 2008, 08:52
Maybe if you shot a whole in one lol.

Lighting somebody on fire is loud and attracts too much attention if you ask me. But sometimes it can be fun. I love burning zombies in L4D :D

Radius86
31st Dec 2008, 09:26
Why would soldiers be standing next to a leaking gasoline drum?

Maybe I was trying to conserve ammo, took a single shot at the drum, caused a leak and before they could react, I threw the cigarette at them for a neat fireworks display. :rasp:

Hey, it could happen! :rolleyes:

iWait
31st Dec 2008, 10:40
I love some of the bull**** anti-smoking propaganda you see these days, reminds me of Reefer Madness, cept instead of teenagers spontaneously butchering their families they drop dead of lung cancer. I don't really see why they won't have cigarettes in the future, in the next 20 years (In America atleas) if they aren't completely banned they'll be damned near close to it, though then again they banned heroin, and that's easy enough to find.

My grandmother started smoking handrolled unfiltered cigs when she was 14, switched over to menthols when she was 87 because she liked the "wintery" taste to them. She died at 98, by falling down a quarter-flight stairs. Before that she worked in a bottling factory that was later condemned because it's walls were over 9000% asbestos. Here lungs where in near-perfect condition, and since she donated her body to science, were later cut up by a newbie med student.

Almost same story with my grandfather, cept he's still alive.

NK007
31st Dec 2008, 12:04
Wow, iWait, that's pretty graphic.

Blade_hunter
31st Dec 2008, 15:50
Use the cigs or other consumables as a tool it can be useful and fun
I think radius 86 got a point about this

Think interactivity

The best joke is to hide an explosive inside a cig, the NPC wants to smoke the cig, and boom ! heads explode :D

I think an item can have multiple use, even the most unsuspected ones look at the LAM's in DX we can use them as a ladder, some items can kill opponents if we throw them in the opponent's head.

I think we can use the items in multiple manner since they have some logical use.
And the best thing is the item cobination Hitman and Commandos use that kind of process, DX should use this, I think use the player's brain and imagination is sometimes more interesting than use only a great firepower, I think DX can use both ways like it allow in the first game

31st Dec 2008, 16:44
Do you really the impact of having a smoking would be that bad?
I mean c'mon, I smoke and I run an hour each morning before uni, while having no endurance problems. It's more of a matter of what type of cig you smoke, how many you smoke and just how good your conditioning is to begin with.

Patience, you're still going to uni after all..patience..just don't stop buying and keep 'em coming :)

NK007
31st Dec 2008, 16:46
The best joke is to hide an explosive inside a cig, the NPC wants to smoke the cig, and boom ! heads explode :D

I want you!

As a Mossad assassin.

iWait
31st Dec 2008, 23:35
Wow, iWait, that's pretty graphic.

I was downstairs drinking coffee when it happened. She had heart problems though and was prone to strokes, the doctors said she didn't have that long anyway.

Actually, I lied in the last couple of sentences, the building was condemned before, she died, and I'm not sure if her lungs were cut up by a med student, but she did donate her body to science.

I hate how the government is regulating substances, I can understand if weed or ecstasy made you murder everyone around you, but they don't even hold up the claims that they do anymore (like they used to), they just say IT"S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD and proceed to waste your money on busting Mark the Needle-Popper instead of even attempting to destroy the source (which is also a stupid thing to do).

iWait
23rd Jan 2009, 06:04
Thanks for the laugh.

foxberg
23rd Jan 2009, 16:06
I think he should rather smoke cigars and have a secretary by the name Monica...

foxberg
23rd Jan 2009, 16:11

Think interactivity

It doesn't have to be explosives. Ever heard of this joke of hiding a lighter flint in the middle of a cigarette? Not a very safe joke in a real life as the flint bursts into sparks after being subjected to a high temperature of burning cigarette. I've seen someone played this joke on a one guy. Needless to say that guy was rather pissed off (but since he was an a-hole no one really cared).

Necros
23rd Jan 2009, 17:27

Think interactivity

:lol: Nasty. :thumb: I like it. :D

I hope we can smoke in the game. If people didn't get rid of smoking until DX1, it should be there. No political correctness (I hate that a lot), thank you. :)

Jerion
23rd Jan 2009, 17:36
:lol: Nasty. :thumb: I like it. :D

I hope we can smoke in the game. If people didn't get rid of smoking until DX1, it should be there. No political correctness (I hate that a lot), thank you. :)

I want to give some poor security shmuck a sleeping gas cig. Perfect way to slip in undetected! :thumb:

Blade_hunter
24th Jan 2009, 01:33
Why not :) I think a "cig prank" should be customized for each style ^^
Sleeping gas yeah it's cool, explosive in a cig it's more for fun, many ideas can be submitted about that.
Like using soda, beer bottles, etc .... for the same king of purposes or even as a stealth trap, put a remote explosive in a can or even a gas grenade

I think DX should use our creativity to make traps and use everyday items in the game world for that purpose.

I agree with the non political correctness though, it kills often the fun in games, I've just think be able to did that kind of things in games would be really fun.

I think the interactivity was a great part of the gameplay in DX, in commandos and hitman games we got some things like this. even if it's more using sleeping / poison items
Laxatives could be a cool addition in hitman we got that.
I think we can expand the use of many items like we could do in the real world, even if everything isn't possible to add ...

3nails4you
24th Jan 2009, 02:18
Don't know if anyone's brought this up, but couldn't Adam's augs potentially filter out the harmful substances, thus allowing him to always smoke and never lose health?

Blade_hunter
24th Jan 2009, 06:13
Normally you don't loose health yet with cigs, but I think they won't give to Adam this kind of filter ^^ just because they don't want you think smoking is fun

z-man
24th Jan 2009, 06:18
AJ might smoke something like these Electronic cigarettes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-cigarette) :)
I know at least a dozen people at my work who switched to these and they do not plan to go back to tobacco cigarettes in the near future. For one thing, they can now smoke indoors and there is almost no smell.

Mindmute
25th Jan 2009, 12:33
AJ might smoke something like these Electronic cigarettes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-cigarette) :)
I know at least a dozen people at my work who switched to these and they do not plan to go back to tobacco cigarettes in the near future. For one thing, they can now smoke indoors and there is almost no smell.

That proves it.. We're all going to hell in a handbasket!

DaleHazel
31st Jan 2009, 07:24
Sharing and identifying with others who experience the same struggles and
painful daily choices of not returning to old behaviours is the hallmark and
essence of fellowship. Come to share with us, be part of our community http://apps.facebook.com/chat_fb_app

El_Bel
31st Jan 2009, 12:26
I would join facebook when hell freezes over. Besides smoking is good for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ySCcnoo3c

spm1138
31st Jan 2009, 13:46
Sharing and identifying with others who experience the same struggles and
painful daily choices of not returning to old behaviours is the hallmark and
essence of fellowship. Come to share with us, be part of our community http://apps.facebook.com/chat_fb_app

Oh yes. I find it terribly difficult not doing that thing where I used to put cigarettes in my mouth and light them. :thumbsup:

PlasmaSnake101
31st Jan 2009, 20:17

I'm getting me some E-Cigs! Don't even smoke, but I always wanted to. My brother uses oxygen and I have asthma, but I do like the occasional cigar.

Maybe cigarettes help Adam. Bender drank alcohol to power his battery, maybe Adam smokes to power his augs. I would see it as an epic win.:thumb:

El_Bel
31st Jan 2009, 22:27
I can play guitar 20% faster when i smoke. :rasp:

PlasmaSnake101
5th Aug 2009, 04:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IadvXDZ1xss&feature=related :hmm:

I think we can all agree that this is a problem. Two of my favorite games have this irritating feature, Deus Ex and Metal Gear Solid. And while cigarettes may be bad for you, I don't see the point in having them directly effect your health bar. Maybe it could decrease your swimming skills, but I don't understand why they must cut down on your health, have the same effect as guns and knives. You may get lung cancer at 70, we know the risks, although my grandmother, 75, has been smoking since she was 6 and is more healthy then the average 50 year old. With that said, it is stupid to have cigarettes harm you immediately upon smoking them.

I personally don't smoke, its an expensive habit in more ways then one, but I think we all understand the dangers of smoking. And since this game is marketed towards adults, I don't see the harm in letting the player see a cigarette sticking out of his mouth when he looks in the mirror. Maybe smoking can have a hand in the societal acceptance thing I think will be featured in Deus Ex 3. "Not only is he augmented but he also SMOKEZ!!1!!"

tl;dr
This game is being marketed to adults and should not feature any anti smoking propaganda. I think we were and are graced with enough of that garbage in every other aspect of life.

So, if smoking doesn't cut down on your health, let's discuss the pros and cons towards the use of cigarettes in Deus Ex 3, and no revealing of traps or refilling you psych meter.

Thoughts...

ZylonBane
5th Aug 2009, 04:35
Losing health from smoking in-game is funny. Oh, and System Shock 2 does it too.

Lighten up, Francis.

Irate_Iguana
5th Aug 2009, 07:48
How about stinky breath, stinky clothes, yellow fingers, disgusting cough and nervousness and irritability when not smoking in exchange for better information from other smokers?

Blade_hunter
5th Aug 2009, 11:30
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=84609

;)

Decard
5th Aug 2009, 12:10
http://i31.tinypic.com/nx81gm.jpg

/thread

dixieflatline
5th Aug 2009, 20:26
Okay, now EM should REALLY know that we desperately need some new stuff to talk about :)

KSingh77
5th Aug 2009, 20:28
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/883/smokewar.jpg

Blade_hunter
5th Aug 2009, 20:29
Why not talking about the drinks and their effects ?

Spyhopping
5th Aug 2009, 20:41
Dislike it in fact, but love it in fiction. There are few better props for a hero than a cigarette, a whiskey and a gravelly voice.

Though I always applauded JC's adamant "I don't smoke or read books" policy.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
5th Aug 2009, 21:30
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=84609

;)

Yes, thank you. The wicked deed is done. :naughty:

Why not talking about the drinks and their effects ?

Indeed, and let us not forget the detrimental effects of tea and coffee too. :D

PlasmaSnake101
5th Aug 2009, 22:30
We all know smoking is bad for you, we don't need the message pounded into our heads. And another thing is alcohol, I hope it doesn't harm you like it did in Invisible War, we are not children we don't need to see this garbage anymore. Unless you folks require constant confirmation in order to maintain an idea.

Also forgive me for not posting in an 8 month old thread.

It's stupid to lose heath, and a system could be implemented to attribute consequences to your stats.

Also, to Irate Iguana, they must of hit you over the head exceptionally hard with their propaganda campaign. Your don't always reek of smoke, unless you do it in excess(which can be included if they don't make it retarded like it was in Deus Ex). And your fingers turn yellow over decades, it's not an instant thing.

Smoking one cigarette won't have these effects, and the picture we have of Adam proves that he already smokes. Now once again, I don't smoke, but I don't like to think of smokers as lesser beings then nonsmokers.

"There are few better props for a hero than a cigarette, a whiskey and a gravelly voice."

I will redirect you to the Leone Spaghetti Westerns trilogy. For me at least, Adam does give a strange kind Clint Eastwood vibe.

Spyhopping
5th Aug 2009, 22:45
For me at least, Adam does give a strange kind Clint Eastwood vibe.

Yeah, absolutely:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9616/dfgc.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fwVCl6-WJXQ/SJpCgs-WI4I/AAAAAAAAADg/I-_IrwkUd9w/s400/clint_eastwood.jpg

Used as a loose reference perhaps?

Blade_hunter
5th Aug 2009, 23:01
Personally, the alcohol effect was great in deus ex, but I think we should have an other additional one, like the fact we loose our equilibrium and Adam couldn't stand up or walk without using the moving keys or maybe the leaning ones if he drunk too much ...
For me invisible war was too much censored IMO, I think too much censor is bad in adult games ...

Hertzila
5th Aug 2009, 23:09
They do look rather similiar...

Agreed, it's pretty irritating that in every game where there is some "bad" substance its always made hazardous to your health. Worst offender being MGS4. Yes, we know smoking is bad for your health in the long run, you don't have to make Snakes health go away especially when there are those 3-minute long warnings every hour. At least in DX the alcohol was depicted useful IIRC (though I don't know if Shifter modified it). I once made JC dead-drunk after the battle in Honk Kong to heal him (only a few fleshwounds, nothing edible stuff wouldn't fix).
And on another note, I really hope that you can collect cigarettes and throw them at ground to distract guards (a la Commandos) or give them to people for better social options.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
5th Aug 2009, 23:18
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9616/dfgc.jpghttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fwVCl6-WJXQ/SJpCgs-WI4I/AAAAAAAAADg/I-_IrwkUd9w/s400/clint_eastwood.jpg

Two very cool-looking dudes. :cool: :thumb:

Blade_hunter
5th Aug 2009, 23:44
Shifter didn't modified the alcohol, only the zyme who gives you a slow mo aptitude and after a drunk effect.

For the rest yes throwing cigs and bottles to distract guards is great ;) and the fact we can use them for the NPCs this is great too ^^

Irate_Iguana
6th Aug 2009, 07:46
Also, to Irate Iguana, they must of hit you over the head exceptionally hard with their propaganda campaign.

Or you could lighten up and try to see an attempt at humor for what it is. I could care less about people smoking. I just don't see what it would add to put something like this in the game.

Alex Jacobson
6th Aug 2009, 12:25
http://i31.tinypic.com/nx81gm.jpg

/thread

win

BlazeL
6th Aug 2009, 14:38
I just don't see what it would add to put something like this in the game.

Hmm, let's see... smoking removes the health regen effect probably??? But beware, if you don't smoke often enough, your health will start regenerating twice as fast as before! :D Long life to compromises in gameplay mechanics!

ZylonBane
7th Aug 2009, 21:51
We all know smoking is bad for you, we don't need the message pounded into our heads. And another thing is alcohol, I hope it doesn't harm you like it did in Invisible War, we are not children we don't need to see this garbage anymore. Unless you folks require constant confirmation in order to maintain an idea.
I repeat-- they do it because it's funny. Also because it takes an insignificantly tiny amount of development resources to implement.

So pull the broomstick out of your ass, you silly person.

PlasmaSnake101
7th Aug 2009, 22:21
I don't know what kind of response you want to get from that, but if you were aiming for something along the lines of "Go to hell, douche" then Bravo.

It's not there to be funny in Metal Gear Solid 4, it is there to cater to anti smoking groups. Remember the messages in MGS3 where paramedic gets on your ass for smoking a cigar, as if we couldn't tell it was bad for you by it draining your health. And in Metal Gear Solid 4 we got to watch a long movie where Old Snake couldn't even enjoy a smoke with out being harassed and every other hour we had 10 minute breaks that featured some anti smoking messages.

It's not funny, it's stupid and annoying, and if you get laughs out of clicking M1 twice and losing 10 health then I would recommend watching Spongebob.

I'm sick of seeing it everywhere I go. Go to the movies and you'll see an anti smoking ad, turn on the television and you'll see a "truth" commercial. Play your favorite video games and suffer the same effects caused by getting shot. And oddly enough, I don't think zyme took any health.

I don't know what you do on your free time Mr. D. Baggerson, but if you eventually get bored of your oh so hilarious in game joke, once you view other forms of media you will see how prevalent and annoying these messages are. Back when I was in High School I got a huge dose of this crap at home, at school, everywhere I turned. I wasn't about to start smoking, and now I want to start up just out of spite.

Well, good day, puss cake.

user-9
8th Aug 2009, 19:51
I don't know why things like this should become an issue.

It's just a game, it's not going to turn anyone into a smoker.

I'm an ex-smoker but wouldn't want to have these things excluded it's part of life... life is full of bad stuff like smoking (and gun toting Americans desperate to hang on to the 2nd ammendment).

Otherwise you should take the shooting out of the game and take all firearms off the americans....

Make the character talk his way through the WHOLE game and never pick a cigarette, or a gun, up at all (I think not).

On a serious note, I think it's amazing how governments are making people stop smoking - I think it's psy-ops... Make the people give up something that's more addictive than herion and you'll make them give up anything. Guns. Rights. Freedoms.....

Best not start it in games, thy're one of our last havens.

ZylonBane
9th Aug 2009, 19:31
It's not there to be funny in Metal Gear Solid 4, it is there to cater to anti smoking groups.
Nothing in any Metal Gear Solid game should ever be used as a representative example of anything except Metal Gear Solid.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
15th Aug 2009, 10:47
I don't know why things like this should become an issue.

Just breathing on this forum can become an issue, hehe. :D

teknikal-vision
16th Aug 2009, 15:42
Nothing in any Metal Gear Solid game should ever be used as a representative example of anything except Metal Gear Solid.

All I can do is LOL @ this. XD