PDA

View Full Version : Omfg Tru's Here!!!

JustMe
23rd Dec 2008, 13:38
I STARTED A NEW POINTLESS THREAD SO YOU CAN TELL THAT I'M EXCITED! OOOH I'M GONNA HOOK UP THE 360 ON THE HD TV! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OK BYE :lmao:

_Tomb_Raider_
23rd Dec 2008, 15:34
:thumb:

The_Underworld
23rd Dec 2008, 16:11
Lucky. I have to wait 'till january :(

JustMe
23rd Dec 2008, 16:23
OMFG I just stopped playing...I'LL BURN MY EYES :lol:
I'm on Thailand - Boghavati...
Already...:(
But oh man is it an awesome game!!!
It took me a while to get used to her moves...and I actually got scared...the Kraken scares the crap out of me...I don't even know if he'll hit me or not :lol:
Oh and i was sprinting in Thailand and a naga started crawling on the wall
And I was like: AAAAAAH NAGA! :lmao:
But I haven't fought them yet...
It's perfect but there's only one thing....sometimes Lara tries to wall jump instead of grabbing the ledge...But I'm getting used to it...
Ok I'm done..
OMFG IT'S AWESOME THANK YOU CD THANK YOU EIDOS WHEEEEEE! :nut:

pinpal
23rd Dec 2008, 17:25
OMFG I just stopped playing...I'LL BURN MY EYES :lol:
I'm on Thailand - Boghavati...
Already...:(
But oh man is it an awesome game!!!
It took me a while to get used to her moves...and I actually got scared...the Kraken scares the crap out of me...I don't even know if he'll hit me or not :lol:
It's perfect but there's only one thing....sometimes Lara tries to wall jump instead of grabbing the ledge...But I'm getting used to it...
Ok I'm done..
OMFG IT'S AWESOME THANK YOU CD THANK YOU EIDOS WHEEEEEE! :nut:

LOL:lol: :lol: I was the same way when I was on my first, second, and third playthough. the game is real exciting.

GeorgeMaciver
23rd Dec 2008, 17:29
:thumbsup: :lol:

_Love2Raid_
23rd Dec 2008, 17:29

More where that came from............:whistle: :lmao:

JustMe
23rd Dec 2008, 23:40
I'm in Southern Mexico and it's 1:28 AM...Yeeow...
Ok I must go to bed before i go blind :lmao: :nut:
People say it has no replay value
NO REPLAY VALUE?! I KEEP DOING 2 THINGS IN THIS GAME
1) GO TO THE MED AND SWIM LIKE CRAZY :nut:
AND 2) KICK NAGA ASS :nut:
Some shotgun shells a day keep the nagas away...
My brother saw me killing the nagas...(he's an ex-tomb raider fan...he stopped playing a while after TR4 came out...) and he said: hey is that the new one? IT KICKS ASS
He likes shooters so...:p
Ok i have to go and get some rest..TRU can wait (I hope...maybe I'll sleep-play :nut: )
Ok Good Night...or morning...idc :nut:

:wave:

JustMe
23rd Dec 2008, 23:42
Oh and thanks to TRU I now have a sixth sense :lol:
No, seriously every time I felt something i said: Ok...Naga...and Nagas pop out :nut:

Paddy
24th Dec 2008, 00:20
Its an awesome game :)

pinpal
24th Dec 2008, 02:19
:lol: :lol: i'm glad your having fun. my brother was the same way now he plays underworld almost as much as I do.

Jinnyskeans
24th Dec 2008, 02:23
i wish i could experience the game for the first time again :)
i was exactly like you are now

rg_001100
24th Dec 2008, 07:54
i wish i could experience the game for the first time again :)
i was exactly like you are now

It helps to write stuff in threads like this, or in a 'diary' beside while you are playing. (You have to stop playing to take them, though). Then you can read back through and the memories come back :D Good times.

JustMe
24th Dec 2008, 13:45
Well I'm in Southern Mexico - The Midgard Serpent
I think that's the 3rd level/part/chapter or however you wanna call it...Man was that jungle HUGE And I sprinted through the entire jungle 2-3 times :nut: Jungle heavy is a nice outfit btw :thumb:
oh oh and the spiders in Xibalba are DISGUSTING! The first time they appeared the scared the crap out of me! (I get scared a lot lately :lmao: ) I make an angry face when i kill those!! Combat is nice..quite hard at times...unlike TRL/TRA
Well TRU's in my favourite game list...OR IS IT MY FAVOURITE GAME EVER?! probably...not sure :nut:
That's all for now :p

_Tomb_Raider_
24th Dec 2008, 15:25
Well I'm in Southern Mexico - The Midgard Serpent
I think that's the 3rd level/part/chapter or however you wanna call it...Man was that jungle HUGE And I sprinted through the entire jungle 2-3 times :nut: Jungle heavy is a nice outfit btw :thumb:
oh oh and the spiders in Xibalba are DISGUSTING! The first time they appeared the scared the crap out of me! (I get scared a lot lately :lmao: ) I make an angry face when i kill those!! Combat is nice..quite hard at times...unlike TRL/TRA
Well TRU's in my favourite game list...OR IS IT MY FAVOURITE GAME EVER?! probably...not sure :nut:
That's all for now :p

god...I see you really enoy this game...what do you think about story?

JustMe
24th Dec 2008, 20:39
god...I see you really enoy this game...what do you think about story?

I know the story..I spoiled it...but it doesn't matter anyway I didn't spoil the levels :D
And the story's friggin epic..but I don't actually like the fact that Lara has to shoot her mother :hmm:
AND I'M STUCK IN THE MIDGARD SERPENT LEVEL!!!
I just can't find how to get on the room to get the last key that fits in the big circular thingie in the middle :(

_Love2Raid_
24th Dec 2008, 20:49
I know the story..I spoiled it...but it doesn't matter anyway I didn't spoil the levels :D
And the story's friggin epic..but I don't actually like the fact that Lara has to shoot her mother :hmm:
AND I'M STUCK IN THE MIDGARD SERPENT LEVEL!!!
I just can't find how to get on the room to get the last key that fits in the big circular thingie in the middle :(

:lol:

So which rooms did you go to, I bet the ones with the crushers, the fire and......the one with nothing? :confused:

The other one is a bit trickier to get to. Go to the wall where the many poles with skeletons on them are. You can do a wall-chimney jump over there. Then you can go to some little rocks sticking out of the wall and climb on them, then..........follow the obvious (long) path.................

:)

JustMe
24th Dec 2008, 21:41

So which rooms did you go to, I bet the ones with the crushers, the fire and......the one with nothing? :confused:

The other one is a bit trickier to get to. Go to the wall where the many poles with skeletons on them are. You can do a wall-chimney jump over there. Then you can go to some little rocks sticking out of the wall and climb on them, then..........follow the obvious (long) path.................

Hm..Ok thank you :group_hug: :friends: :cheek: :flowers:

But I won't try it now...Mom and Dad are watching TV...ON DA BIG SCREEN :lol:

AND I WON'T PLAY TRU UNLESS IT'S ON THE HD TV GET IT?!
At least on my first playthrough...:lol: :gamer:
So what levels do I have to complete...
The Arctic Sea...and what's this Jan Mayen whatever everyone's yabbering (My very own word of saying chattering/talking :lol: ) about? :confused: :poke:

GoLarago
24th Dec 2008, 21:43
:thumb: Enjoy I sure did:lol:

JustMe
24th Dec 2008, 23:10

HEY WAIT A MINUTE!! I'VE BEEN THERE!!!
Well after the rocks there's a ledge....yeah i shimmy along the ledge and i jump back so she can grab something...the pole for example...she doesn't...:scratch: :confused:

The_Underworld
24th Dec 2008, 23:17
Hmm. Will this help? http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR8walk/13midgard.html

Tada! Hope it helps:o

JustMe
24th Dec 2008, 23:20
Hmm. Will this help? http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR8walk/13midgard.html

Tada! Hope it helps:o

Aww thanks...but if i wanted to use a walkthrough i'd use a video walkthrough...Thanks anyway :friends: :group_hug:
I'm gonna try a little bit more on my own..

JustMe
24th Dec 2008, 23:21
ok found it...I was supposed to jump right...forgot she can jump to the sides whenever she wants in TRU
:nut: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :nut:

The_Underworld
24th Dec 2008, 23:26
I find that the answers to all my hard problems are simple. So far what's the best level/ area?

JustMe
25th Dec 2008, 00:36
I find that the answers to all my hard problems are simple. So far what's the best level/ area?

Ok I'm back..I'm in the land of the dead...I just got Thor's belt...
best area eh..? Thailand...oh and mexico...the levels Unnamed Days - Xibalba...they take place in the same areas...
OH OH AND THE MED WHEN YOU DIVE IN THE SEA :nut:
The whole game's wonderful, really :)

The_Underworld
25th Dec 2008, 01:07
ahhhhh I can't wait! I was playing legend but the disk broke:( . But i'm getting a 360. Can't wait for mexico, seems like a good level;)

JustMe
25th Dec 2008, 01:14
ahhhhh I can't wait! I was playing legend but the disk broke:( . But i'm getting a 360. Can't wait for mexico, seems like a good level;)

Oh it's awesome ;)
and It's the longest so far...

JustMe
25th Dec 2008, 18:04
Hey didn't people say that TRU had camera problems? :confused:
I never had any the camera's completely normal...

GoLarago
25th Dec 2008, 21:32
Hey didn't people say that TRU had camera problems? :confused:
I never had any the camera's completely normal...

They just forget traditional 3rd person games usually have some camera oddities. Mine was crouched under tree roots trying to look around. Didn't affect the game one bit.

JustMe
26th Dec 2008, 15:20
Getting a 360 instead of a PS3 was THE WORST mistake of my life :mad2:
The controller keeps getting disconected if: I die...If i land a little hard...doesn't matter if I take damage..if I do meele combat..especially stomping wich is REALLY important for killing Thralls....It may happen if i jump from one balance beam to another...sometimes it just randomly happens...sometimes if i get hit by enemies....

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ANGRY I AM!! I'VE BEEN SAYING BAD STUFF ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hey..there is a cable for the controler right? :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
****ING WIRELESS CONTROLERS EVERYTHING MADE BY MICROSOFT IS CRAP!!! No, seriously..Windows Movie Maker for example..you can't make a decent video :mad2:

JustMe
26th Dec 2008, 15:24
Oh guess what! IT ALSO HAPPENS IF I HIT A WALL WITH THE BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

JustMe
26th Dec 2008, 15:34
Oh I just got to Jan Mayen :nut:

_Love2Raid_
26th Dec 2008, 16:26
Getting a 360 instead of a PS3 was THE WORST mistake of my life :mad2:
The controller keeps getting disconected if: I die...If i land a little hard...doesn't matter if I take damage..if I do meele combat..especially stomping wich is REALLY important for killing Thralls....It may happen if i jump from one balance beam to another...sometimes it just randomly happens...sometimes if i get hit by enemies....

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ANGRY I AM!! I'VE BEEN SAYING BAD STUFF ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hey..there is a cable for the controler right? :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
****ING WIRELESS CONTROLERS EVERYTHING MADE BY MICROSOFT IS CRAP!!! No, seriously..Windows Movie Maker for example..you can't make a decent video :mad2:

Did you switch the batteries? :o
The ones that came with the console are crap, get some good ones like Duracell or something and the problem will be solved ;)

Mr Croft
26th Dec 2008, 16:38
Wow, triple-posting :eek: Use the Edit function, JustMe ;)
I can't help you there, I hope that Love2Raid can help you :)

JustMe
26th Dec 2008, 16:44
Did you switch the batteries? :o
The ones that came with the console are crap, get some good ones like Duracell or something and the problem will be solved ;)

Hm..idk wich batteries I got in...probably those with the console.....I'm too lazy to go and get some :lol:

and sorry for the triple posting i didn't notice :nut: :lol:

EDIT: Guess what I turned off vibration (I always do but i guess i was to excited to do it this time) and I'm stomping the thralls normally no disconecting...Phew :lol:

Arctic
27th Dec 2008, 22:16
I'm glad to hear, that you're enjoying the game, JustMe ;)

JustMe
28th Dec 2008, 18:57
Well I saw Lara's mommy...the Sea was fun...but tiring if you ask me..all that swimming...I'm fighting Natla atm...Mjolnir RULES :D That's the final battle in the game eh..? (don't tell me :nut: :lol: ) Hey..on treasure hunt mode can you pick wichever costume you want (from those that are given) or must you play with the one you chose on story mode? :scratch:

Mr Croft
28th Dec 2008, 20:32
Well I saw Lara's mommy...the Sea was fun...but tiring if you ask me..all that swimming...I'm fighting Natla atm...Mjolnir RULES :D That's the final battle in the game eh..? (don't tell me :nut: :lol: ) Hey..on treasure hunt mode can you pick wichever costume you want (from those that are given) or must you play with the one you chose on story mode? :scratch:

You pick wichever costume you want (from those that are given).
:thumb:

JustMe
28th Dec 2008, 22:54
Yup Mr Croft I notcied
I finished TRU some hours ago...and who says it has no replay value?! It does! for me at least :p
This game was....EPIC :lol: