PDA

View Full Version : Villains

crazy666p
22nd Dec 2008, 17:44
Wouldn't it be awsome if there was a hero storyline as wel as a villainstoryline.(as in Lego Batman:D ).Who would be playable as villains do you think.

Wigglez
24th Dec 2008, 05:09
Wouldn't it be awsome if there was a hero storyline as wel as a villainstoryline.(as in Lego Batman:D ).Who would be playable as villains do you think.

No offense. But that wouldn't be a good idea for this game. The question that you really wanna ask is. Who do you want to see in the game. We already saw The Joker, Killer Kroc and something that looked like the Riddlers cell. Mainly because there was a bunch of question marks all over the walls in blood. The main person I want to fight in this game (even though Krock is in this so it might be the same fight almost) is Bain. Also The Penguin. Another thing would be cool is if Victor Freeze (got released of coarse) had a frozen domain that you had to atleaste cross through if you don't fight him. Clay Face would just be rediculous. And it would also be cool if there was a villain from a different hero's story. Like an enemy of The Beetle or someone.

ICK14
24th Dec 2008, 16:29
No offense. But that wouldn't be a good idea for this game. The question that you really wanna ask is. Who do you want to see in the game. We already saw The Joker, Killer Kroc and something that looked like the Riddlers cell. Mainly because there was a bunch of question marks all over the walls in blood. The main person I want to fight in this game (even though Krock is in this so it might be the same fight almost) is Bain. Also The Penguin. Another thing would be cool is if Victor Freeze (got released of coarse) had a frozen domain that you had to atleaste cross through if you don't fight him. Clay Face would just be rediculous. And it would also be cool if there was a villain from a different hero's story. Like an enemy of The Beetle or someone.

I don't think Clay Face would be ridiculous.... And I don't get why everyone thinks that. Fighting him would be an amazing Boss fight. And why would we have a different villain from another story?

Other than those things, I agree with your post.

I would also like to see Two-Face. That'll be fun!!

TheManWhoLaughs
24th Dec 2008, 19:21
Its not that hard to picture a game where villians are playable it really just comes down to two things: 1) Storyline and 2) Who are you going to fight?

Those are the two things that are hard when it comes to that idea. Unless you can free roam...now that would be awesome!

Wigglez
30th Dec 2008, 00:49

Yes. I'm quoting myself. Be very afraid. Nah. But it would be bad to have a villain storyline for this game because who would you fight when you're a bag guy with a bunch of more bad guys? The only thing you would be doing in the game is running around to look for the batman and most likely you wouldn't find him till the end of the game. So the game would be like 2 minutes long of the villains story line with nothing to do besides run around the entire place till you find batman. and what happens then? It would be reasonable for the villain to actually kill batman because you're the villain yourself. But that would be the entire game. Cutsene- Your character watches batman bring in the joker. All of a sudden, you get released from your cell. Then the gameplay would start as you run around and eventually you find the batman. You fight batman and there the game ends. Yeah person who started this post. It would be really cool to play as a villain. No it wouldn't.

door noob
30th Dec 2008, 02:13
Yes. I'm quoting myself. Be very afraid. Nah. But it would be bad to have a villain storyline for this game because who would you fight when you're a bag guy with a bunch of more bad guys? The only thing you would be doing in the game is running around to look for the batman and most likely you wouldn't find him till the end of the game. So the game would be like 2 minutes long of the villains story line with nothing to do besides run around the entire place till you find batman. and what happens then? It would be reasonable for the villain to actually kill batman because you're the villain yourself. But that would be the entire game. Cutsene- Your character watches batman bring in the joker. All of a sudden, you get released from your cell. Then the gameplay would start as you run around and eventually you find the batman. You fight batman and there the game ends. Yeah person who started this post. It would be really cool to play as a villain. No it wouldn't.

I strongly disagree. First of all the villains in the story line would be working for a greater source of evil or just another villain, ergo you would not kill batman you would just stun him or knock him out. And it would not be easy for the character you have inbodied to get to the batman and simply kill him, because we all ofcourse know that batman is a very bright person and a VERY skilled martialartist therefore he would not be just walking around arkham (if not played by another person, but a computer or your system)but sneeking in the shadows or wherever in dark corners inide arkham ar, so it would be hard to just kill him and would take more than just two minuites.

And the probabily you would do more than just run around as a villain and find batman is very unlikely. You could possibly set up traps for batman, have phsycoligical issuses with other inmate and fight THEM, search for clues toward wher batman is... anything a villain in arkham would do.

Also lets say you are running around arkham as killer corck, you would have the capability of bashing up things eat the gaurds, whaterver. Or you could have a side quest for every playable villain in the game ( if there are any) to escape arkham using your unique villain skills, through the high tech locks...

Hence it would be preety fun to play as a villain:rasp:

Wigglez
30th Dec 2008, 03:48
I strongly disagree. First of all the villains in the story line would be working for a greater source of evil or just another villain, ergo you would not kill batman you would just stun him or knock him out. And it would not be easy for the character you have inbodied to get to the batman and simply kill him, because we all ofcourse know that batman is a very bright person and a VERY skilled martialartist therefore he would not be just walking around arkham (if not played by another person, but a computer or your system)but sneeking in the shadows or wherever in dark corners inide arkham ar, so it would be hard to just kill him and would take more than just two minuites.

And the probabily you would do more than just run around as a villain and find batman is very unlikely. You could possibly set up traps for batman, have phsycoligical issuses with other inmate and fight THEM, search for clues toward wher batman is... anything a villain in arkham would do.

Also lets say you are running around arkham as killer corck, you would have the capability of bashing up things eat the gaurds, whaterver. Or you could have a side quest for every playable villain in the game ( if there are any) to escape arkham using your unique villain skills, through the high tech locks...

Hence it would be preety fun to play as a villain:rasp:

Here we go with a debate lol. I agree with your thing about finding clues to where the batmans location is. And the thing about getting in an arguement about w/e and then turning on the other villains would be good too. But they would know that the bigger threat is still in the building. A.k.a. the batman. so their arguements would only be a minute long cutsene and then they would agree on a truse till they got rid of batman. But like also said about being kroc. Nobody would even dare try to argue with kroc because of his size in the game. So there wouldn't be anything there to play except eating the gaurds. But that would just be the most repeatative gameplay ever. Especially when kroc isn't smart enough to use smarts to track down batman unless he got some sort of scent and just followed it throughout the entire building. And the greater evil. I think there's a greater evil in the game running the whole thing about freeing everybody, not just the joker running things. But if you were the villain, you wouldn't be fighting him either. The most would happen is theat greater evil would just bribe you with a sum amount of money and your release out of arkham and your character would go with it. So either way how you put it. You still don't have a good game to play as a villain.

door noob
30th Dec 2008, 16:29
Here we go with a debate lol. I agree with your thing about finding clues to where the batmans location is. And the thing about getting in an arguement about w/e and then turning on the other villains would be good too. But they would know that the bigger threat is still in the building. A.k.a. the batman. so their arguements would only be a minute long cutsene and then they would agree on a truse till they got rid of batman. But like also said about being kroc. Nobody would even dare try to argue with kroc because of his size in the game. So there wouldn't be anything there to play except eating the gaurds. But that would just be the most repeatative gameplay ever. Especially when kroc isn't smart enough to use smarts to track down batman unless he got some sort of scent and just followed it throughout the entire building. And the greater evil. I think there's a greater evil in the game running the whole thing about freeing everybody, not just the joker running things. But if you were the villain, you wouldn't be fighting him either. The most would happen is theat greater evil would just bribe you with a sum amount of money and your release out of arkham and your character would go with it. So either way how you put it. You still don't have a good game to play as a villain.

Though what you would just be the main quest( if the people in eidos games would incorporate playable villains in the game and would do a good "finding batman quest" and jut killing him make it a possible 5-6 hours).

Then you would add SIDE quests for villains, i.e. like i have said before escaping from arkham using your villains capabilities distinguishes the way you would escape as a diffirent villain, so if there were MORE THAN ONE playable villain that side quest would add another 3-4 hours.

Another gameplay capability for villains could be like in lego batman. From what i heard you had to collect objects to contain a memoriable in the batcave, but to get them you have to replay some levels using a certain villain to move the obstable with thir unique powers to get the missing lego piece. So far we heard that there are hidden joker spray cans and two face coins through out arkham, so if you had to get the colectible using a villain(s), that would add atleast another 3hours(with the time you had to discover all the colectibles).

Bottom line is that some people enjoy playing as a villain and some don't, so please don't go around sayin to peopl"no it wouldn't be fun playing as a villain" in this game.

Wigglez
30th Dec 2008, 17:29
Yeah yeah yeah. You just know i'm right lol.

door noob
30th Dec 2008, 18:20
Yeah yeah yeah. You just know i'm right lol.

Ya... I know your right thats why i posted two statement againts your opinions...

Wigglez
31st Dec 2008, 07:29
Dude. 2-4 hours of running around finding things to break out of Arkham and gaingin clues to where batman still wouldn't be fun. And what would the side quests be? Look at everybody's cells? What would be the collectables be? Gather as manny batarangs as you can find. so all it would be is just running around collecting stuff. No fighting and no story to comprehend for the villain. You still don't have good villain gameplay for this game. So yeah, you do know I'm right. No matter what you say about being a villain in this game, I'm gonna gain a good reason why it would be a really bad idea. But, if you're still on this forum when the game comes out, and if you're right and they do come out with an unreasonable good villain storyline for this game, I'll apalogize for being mean. How about that? Deal?

door noob
31st Dec 2008, 16:03
Dude. 2-4 hours of running around finding things to break out of Arkham and gaingin clues to where batman still wouldn't be fun. And what would the side quests be? Look at everybody's cells? What would be the collectables be? Gather as manny batarangs as you can find. so all it would be is just running around collecting stuff. No fighting and no story to comprehend for the villain. You still don't have good villain gameplay for this game. So yeah, you do know I'm right. No matter what you say about being a villain in this game, I'm gonna gain a good reason why it would be a really bad idea. But, if you're still on this forum when the game comes out, and if you're right and they do come out with an unreasonable good villain storyline for this game, I'll apalogize for being mean. How about that? Deal?

I personally don't care about playing as a villain, it would just be something to do when you done the game, and yes we all know that there aren't going to see this capability in this game, and i don't care much for apologies.

And yes you could write a good story line in arkham with the villains if you put a bit of effort into it although it would be hard to do.
Unfortunatly I don't know any so you win that part

Though with the colectible eidos has already stated that they are using joker spray cans and two face cans....so yathat doesn't really matter

Take for example Nightwing being brought to Arkham, you would be able to do something like that except the whole batfamily being brought to arkham,
so that answears your not fighting anybody.

The Lilac Pilgrim
31st Dec 2008, 19:06
I think playing the villains would be brilliant. With this game's (apparent) storyline, I don't see there would be a way, but had the storyline been different, or slightly altered in the villain perspective, you could have a great game here. Releasing inmates, tricking Batman, setting traps, getting past guards, retrieving your villains' weaponry, (perhaps beating up a few inmates you don't like just for the sake of it). I believe someone before me said the entire Batfamily, which would be awesome.

Which, by the way, gave me the weirdest image of Alfred beating up The Riddler. I have no idea why.

Oh, and no, you wouldn't kill Batman. You could stun or knock him out at the beginning, but kill? The Joker would have your head on a platter.

door noob
31st Dec 2008, 19:13
Judges?

Kai Rei
31st Dec 2008, 19:23
I think playing the villains would be brilliant. With this game's (apparent) storyline, I don't see there would be a way, but had the storyline been different, or slightly altered in the villain perspective, you could have a great game here. Releasing inmates, tricking Batman, setting traps, getting past guards, retrieving your villains' weaponry, (perhaps beating up a few inmates you don't like just for the sake of it). I believe someone before me said the entire Batfamily, which would be awesome.

Which, by the way, gave me the weirdest image of Alfred beating up The Riddler. I have no idea why.

Oh, and no, you wouldn't kill Batman. You could stun or knock him out at the beginning, but kill? The Joker would have your head on a platter.

This sound's like it'd make a great game. Also, if you think Alfred kicking Riddler's ass is funny, imagine Alfred and Arnold Wesker blindly slapping away at each other over the last chocolate biscuit on the platter.

About the "killing the Batman" thing. I agree, you' probably just break his back all over again at best. Game over!

The Lilac Pilgrim
31st Dec 2008, 20:00
Also, if you think Alfred kicking Riddler's ass is funny, imagine Alfred and Arnold Wesker blindly slapping away at each other over the last chocolate biscuit on the platter.

:lol:

Just put that into game form; I'd buy that.

Whysoserious?
31st Dec 2008, 20:23
I like the idea of the Villains turning on eachother, i just can't think of a valid reason why they would, other than deciding who kills batman, or if a "Greater Evil" is giving them all shares of money, Ultimately Villain Gameplay would be a Beneficial concept, but not necessarily a good idea.
But for the record, i'm pro-villain gameplay.

door noob
31st Dec 2008, 21:26
I like the idea of the Villains turning on eachother, i just can't think of a valid reason why they would, other than deciding who kills batman, or if a "Greater Evil" is giving them all shares of money, Ultimately Villain Gameplay would be a Beneficial concept, but not necessarily a good idea.
But for the record, i'm pro-villain gameplay.

You just said it yourself(about villains turning against eachother), they would start debating on who would kill batman and eventually progress in turning againt one another to get to him first

The Lilac Pilgrim
31st Dec 2008, 23:35
Villains turn against each other all the time - put them all in one place, give them something to do (ie; Kill the Batman) and they'll all be climbing over (read:shooting) one another for supremacy. I haven't read a lot of the comics, I'll admit, but didn't The Scarecrow try to use his toxin on the Joker? (An action which led The Joker to beat the Scarecrow half to death [with a chiar, I believe].). So it's not really so hard to believe that the villains ould turn on one another rather quickly.

Wigglez
15th Jan 2009, 16:22
The villains beating the crap out of each other. Woot. But, that would most likely happen during a cutscene from playing as Batman. Villain gameplay wouldn't be good for this game. There are a number of mechanics that you would be able to play with but it would be only good for Batman. They're not gonna change it for the villain side. From looking at this game, it would be kinda of a stealth game. But if you play as the Joker, he doesn't run around, climbing things to stealth attack people and they're not going to make this a shooter just so you can play someone and start shooting people. Because we all know that the villains didn't make batarangs for themselves. And do you plan on using to jump on people from falling and not dying? The Jokers overgrown grin. No!

shadowmatt18
15th Jan 2009, 22:20
so many villains to choose, so many good ones too but i'm just glad we have joker, he's been my favourite for years.

batman93oo
22nd Jan 2009, 05:24
I know joker is sopose to be the head villan of Arkham but i think Hush or Bane should be the one to realease them to wore out the batman and fight him since u have very few gadgets left at the end and probably less stamina would lead to a great ending fight. I dont want it to be Ra's al ghul like Batman dark tommorow tht game was horrible but had awsome story but ra's al ghul is beyond gotham and ruins the gotham image w/ a world attack

wolfbane
24th Jan 2009, 05:57
I would like to see bane and Deathshot as Villains in this games also as Boss Battles.

angleslam99
24th Jan 2009, 08:52
I would like to see bane and Deathshot as Villains in this games also as Boss Battles.

Bane is confirmed. And was Deadshot ever in Arkham?

balmer123
24th Jan 2009, 13:47
Yes. I'm quoting myself. Be very afraid. Nah. But it would be bad to have a villain storyline for this game because who would you fight when you're a bag guy with a bunch of more bad guys? The only thing you would be doing in the game is running around to look for the batman and most likely you wouldn't find him till the end of the game. So the game would be like 2 minutes long of the villains story line with nothing to do besides run around the entire place till you find batman. and what happens then? It would be reasonable for the villain to actually kill batman because you're the villain yourself. But that would be the entire game. Cutsene- Your character watches batman bring in the joker. All of a sudden, you get released from your cell. Then the gameplay would start as you run around and eventually you find the batman. You fight batman and there the game ends. Yeah person who started this post. It would be really cool to play as a villain. No it wouldn't.[/QUOTE]
i think your wrong only because in all batman films (with the exeption of dark knight) there not trying to find batman, they all have there own personal goals but batman shows up and ruins it. So i think it would be fun robbing banks , busting people out of prisons or maybe even freezing the city and at the end of each storey line having to k.o batman so that we could see what would happen if batman lost!:thumb:

Wigglez
24th Jan 2009, 21:43
UGH!!! I've been the one that has been say that is was a bad idea to play as a villain. It's been confirmed that you do play as a villain. I this it's stupid because it wouldn't be good. But, If I pisseed anybody off over the fact that I think that it's a bad idea, then you're stupid because it's only a video game. But I'm sorry for making anybody angry. The gamne is based on stealth attacks mainly because, you're Batman. So, how are you going to play the game as a villain?

Bolt Phoenix
25th Jan 2009, 03:57
I'd love to play as a villain; they're all wonderfully interesting characters. Though I'd probably become much too happy about the situation and squee like a weirdo the entire time. ... ... ... It would be fun for someone like me, who would choose doing nothing as a villain over doing something as a hero. Seriously. xD

However, they could be an unlockable. Like, once you finish the game perhaps a sub-scenario could be made available for anyone who cares. Then if someone doesn't want to play as one of the bad guys, thinking it's a bad idea for whatever reason, then he or she wouldn't have to.

As for a villain plot, even if it's just completing various small tasks I'd be satisfied. Things like bargaining for items obtained by other inmates for setting up traps or collecting special items. There would certainly be conflicts between other inmates due to their violent natures; they're not all going to stop hating each other just because Batman's around. The player would probably have to ambush guards from behind too; villains can be stealthy without climbing around on walls. Even having to stay out of Batman's sight constantly would keep the player alert at all times. And who says you can't torment Batman into madness as an end goal? If it were an unlockable sub-scenario then whatever happens to Batman wouldn't really be considered part of the plot, right? Just a little extra fun added in to experience what it's like on the other side and what could happen if the Joker succeeded.

I'd so play that. <3

[Essentially, I agree with all who are looking forward to villain gameplay.]

HystericFreak
25th Jan 2009, 07:45
While playing as a villian would rock, it'd be a tricky begger to impliment. I mean, it'd either be another side of the game, or just a villian skin for batman. The first one means a LOT of work, and it becomes a mjor feature, then you have to worry about which villian, what sort of obstacles (because if they've taken over then there isn't too much for them to worry about) or people are in their way. Could be a chance for very interesting gameplay though.

If it's the second one then it means very little change, and the possibility of being the Joker while beating up the Joker. While this holds comedic 'wtf' value, it's sort of hollow as it's not really changing anything.

Bolt Phoenix
26th Jan 2009, 23:48
Perhaps the developers could focus on the main plot and then add a sub-scenario or two as downloadable content later?

I'm just fantasizing now, so I should stop. I was simply making up and posting possibilities that would be, though difficult, very interesting. ^^; However I suppose a villain plot such as this is, in reality, quite unlikely.

Darth
27th Jan 2009, 01:29
Perhaps the developers could focus on the main plot and then add a sub-scenario or two as downloadable content later?

I'm just fantasizing now, so I should stop. I was simply making up and posting possibilities that would be, though difficult, very interesting. ^^; However I suppose a villain plot such as this is, in reality, quite unlikely.

It'd be pretty weird to see Batman replaced with some ugly villian, and in order for it to make sense, wouldn't the villian need to be given a cape and utility belt? (That would look so weird:eek: ). Let's just hope Rocksteady made a good decision on the matter.

Tapion
27th Jan 2009, 18:34
Well, I don't think it's impossible or even difficult to make a nice villains plot.
(I'm German, my english is not very good but i try to state my opinion ;) )

I would divide the Story of one or maybe different villain characters in different steps.

Step 1
The Takeover of Arkham Asylum
Well Arkham is a Prison/Asylum for the most dangerous in vicious Foes in the DC Universe so the Security will be tight.
There is much one can do with this.

Example - Poison Ivy:
Ivy is a pro at hacking so her part in Jokers Plan might be, to get into the controll room, shut off all the Alarm systems and close all the ways by which Batmans or the cops reinforcements might get in.

And as the final battle in this point of the Game, the villain you play could get at a point where some of the other villains lie defeated. Maybe by a rebelling foe or by one Special Guard who would be the Boss.
Maybe Lock-Up he was a Guard at Arkham and even Harley and Scarecrow were afraid of him.

Step 2

on some points in the Story line there could still be guards who stuck together and protect something the Joker needs for his plan. When you get there it might come to a fight with Batsy, of course the goal would'nt be to kill him but to get away until reinforcments arrive to kill the bat.

The Bat might be gone and an Alarm sounds, Joker tells everyone to move their Asses to.. well... no idea somweher else, because somone there activated an alarm it could be the Bat.
Then the Camera zooms out revealing the Bat in a dark corner under the ceiling. So who was it that caused the alarm? well we switch to playing the bat.

Step 3

Batman gets to Joker... finally an finds robin or Batgirl or whoever in Jokers grisp. Text Maybe: "Hey Batsy, glad you made it. I hope you have a welcome home present for me too. Little harley girl gave me something special this time." saying that he reaveals his prisoners and Harley jumps in explaning how she or another villain defeated robin or whoever.
Now the game switches to a flashback in which we again play one of the villains who had been ordered to search the area where someone caused the alarm to search for the bat (end of step 2) but instead they find a bossfight against robin or whoever it is.

Well i made this up in about 5 minutes and i don't think it's to bad, so a professional writer should be able to make an even nicer villain story.

I would love it. :D

RonnyGreen
31st Jan 2009, 20:12
Play as villains eh?
I think it would be cool to have a few side-games in which you play as a villain.
The ony thing that springs to mind is a game in which you play as Hush, hunting down a fake Batman in the abandoned Asylum. He was recently doing something similar in the comics.
But there was another villain that you could reasonably play as, but he was so obscure that it will never happen.
He was called Wrath and he was pretty much an AntiBatman.
He dressed similarly but he fought against the police after his parents were killed by a cop.

Wigglez
31st Jan 2009, 22:43
The only villain I can see working for this game in Wrath. He dresses as Batman and you might be able to use the mechanics that was set for Batman too. But for everybody else, this would just be a shooter.

HystericFreak
31st Jan 2009, 23:51
But for everybody else, this would just be a shooter.

I agree there; the majority of the villians in the Batman universe kill without question, and rather efficently, so a lot of the strategies would be wasted.

Unless you play as a villain, say.. Harley (giggles) as soon as Jokers trap begins. So you would follow through the actions until Bats shows up, and then the play would end. Could be an interesting bit of DLC as Bolt said.

ysoserious1999bday
1st Feb 2009, 03:13
i think that in this game [I'm gonna call it BATMAN: ADVENTURE 2] that the money should be ROBIN MASKS.

liek, if I went to killer krok and i wuz like 'i need a grapple cannon' he wood be like '12 robin masks.'

i think roben would be mask money cause liek he's always gettin trapped, and is easy prey.

robin masks should be money.

Wigglez
1st Feb 2009, 05:22
No offense, but that's one of the dumbest thing's I've heard on this forum.

Drazar
1st Feb 2009, 05:37
Haha, yeah villains taking Robin hostage and excepting to blackmail Batman to pay, in the sake of Dark Knight, let me say what Lucious Fox said: Good Luck.

ysoserious1999bday
1st Feb 2009, 15:49
No offense, but that's one of the dumbest thing's I've heard on this forum.

here me out, like you;ve played lego star wars [my mom can't buy me lego batman til my bday in 3 months =((( ] you get lego bircks to unlock stuff.

robin makss would be like the lego bricks. :nut:

HystericFreak
1st Feb 2009, 21:45
I dont think that would fit into the game universe, dear. Also, I highly doubt Killer Croc would barter with Batman in an Asylum that they've taken over. As far as collection of items goes, we know we will be finding Two-Face coins and Riddler question marks/orsomething, though these aren't so much used as currency, but more a system for rewards I think.

SamStar42
1st Feb 2009, 21:53
I'm one of the few who think it could work, it seems.

Look at it this way. You're the Joker, planning to make Batman's night a hard time. So, what do you do? Everything. Trick the dumbest villains into attacking him, team up, convince, threaten cops, basically anything.

Though it would get boring for a while, it'd be good for a mid-level stage or something.

Just_Joker
7th Feb 2009, 05:35
I am sorry but I too think Clayface is a rediculous villain.

Zsasz
7th Feb 2009, 11:53
In my opinion playing as a Villain would be a fun mini-stage, but I doubt that it should be a major gameplay element.

Wigglez
8th Feb 2009, 23:53
In my opinion playing as a Villain would be a fun mini-stage, but I doubt that it should be a major gameplay element.

YESS!! Someone that finally agrees with me on this wholve playing as a villain thing. I never thought that it would be a good idea. Playing as Batman would mean that you go around and ninja mad people that are in your way. Would you be doing the same as the Joker? No. The only thing I see working for the Joker gameplay is that you run around and flip a few switches. That's it. You won't see the Joker nealing down on a gargoul, having a foe hang from there for questioning. The only thing he would be doing is sitting there, laughing his ass off. And for all the people you fight as Batman. Who are you gonna fight when you're the Joker? The people that swore loyalty to you? No. You need them to get Batman. So. Go backwards on this thread, read everything that I said that this would be a bad idea and thing of a good reasonable explaination why being a villain would be good.

Schatten
13th Feb 2009, 21:23
I´d like to play as Mr. Zsazs. *insert evil smile here*

Oldarr394
14th Feb 2009, 17:20
it would be bad to have a villain storyline for this game because who would you fight when you're a bag guy with a bunch of more bad guys? The only thing you would be doing in the game is running around to look for the batman and most likely you wouldn't find him till the end of the game. So the game would be like 2 minutes long of the villains story line with nothing to do besides run around the entire place till you find batman. and what happens then? It would be reasonable for the villain to actually kill batman because you're the villain yourself. But that would be the entire game. Cutsene- Your character watches batman bring in the joker. All of a sudden, you get released from your cell. Then the gameplay would start as you run around and eventually you find the batman. You fight batman and there the game ends. Yeah person who started this post.

OK.
Its possible.
I'm thinking a DLC where you play as the Joker for a short campaign. You would fight through some guards, release the prisoners, jump forward to have the fight with Batman but it would be different. You would have a different fight and actually kill the Batman.

Another DLC could be where you capture the Joker

Playing as the joker would be a bit different.
Joker friby card not baterangs
Pistol that drops BANG flag, making the enemy get confused and drop defenses, then fires the flag to impale.

Zsasz
14th Feb 2009, 17:40
I´d like to play as Mr. Zsazs. *insert evil smile here*

Wouldn't that be... fun. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Mr. Zsasz, but the game play would basically be "Stab, Self-Harm, Stab, Self-Harm, Hostage Situation, Get Beaten Up By Batman".