PDA

View Full Version : PS3: Shiva gem -bug in Thailand

Jonde
20th Dec 2008, 17:31
Hey,
I've encountered a blocker bug with the shiva gems. I've collected both gems, but I can install only one of them.

I suspect that saving between the collection of the gems might have done something bad there as I did that; plus when I took the save my assault rifle was changed into uzi's...

Now, I'm not going to start the game all over because of this and the only save I had is the one I wrote about and that's no good..

_Love2Raid_
20th Dec 2008, 18:02
:scratch:

You mean the other gem is in her inventory, but when you stand on the hand Lara doesn't respond to the action button? :confused:

Weird.....

1. Were you standing close enough, really on the hand? (I bet you were, but still......)
2. Have you tried to mess around a bit with the statues on the lowest floor, running around a bit, let her die etc and then tried again?
3. Have you tried to lift the arm where the gem can't be placed back up and then back down and after doing that put the gem into place?

I hope one of the 3 options work, if not, I am afraid reloading/restarting is the only option. But come on, honestly, you are still in Thailand! Replaying is not that big of a deal, since you will finish the levels much faster when playing it for the 2nd time. When you do, remember to save in different slots now and then okay? :)

Jonde
20th Dec 2008, 23:17
But come on, honestly, you are still in Thailand! Replaying is not that big of a deal, since you will finish the levels much faster when playing it for the 2nd time. When you do, remember to save in different slots now and then okay? :)

Yeah, I guess I have to :)