PDA

View Full Version : How it all began: the vision

chip5541
19th Dec 2008, 19:06
I thought this would be good to show as what was originally envisioned and what is coming. Sorry about no audio. I could not extract the Blink file without loosing audio. Anyway enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVSzkfzdKPg

raston
19th Dec 2008, 19:28
So...this is pre BSM or pre BSP....??

chip5541
19th Dec 2008, 19:35
It is pre-Midway circa 2004. You will notice however some things that did not make it into Midway look to be making it into Pacific.

raston
19th Dec 2008, 20:02
You will notice however some things that did not make it into Midway look to be making it into Pacific.

And those "things" would be.....?????

I-Lucky-I
19th Dec 2008, 20:23
And those "things" would be.....?????

cockpit-view for example... :D

raston
19th Dec 2008, 20:57
cockpit-view for example... :D

I asked the mod for an answer.Please dont guess,i am asking for news not assumptions.

chip5541
19th Dec 2008, 21:48
Correct and until we get our hands on teh full game we will not know the full extent.

I-Lucky-I
19th Dec 2008, 22:08
I asked the mod for an answer.Please dont guess,i am asking for news not assumptions.

That is no assumption. The video shows cockpit-view and as we all know cockpit-view was not in BSM. But we also know that it will make it's way into BSP. So it must be one of those "things"...

raston
19th Dec 2008, 22:21
That is no assumption. The video shows cockpit-view and as we all know cockpit-view was not in BSM. But we also know that it will make it's way into BSP. So it must be one of those "things"...

OK....i make it simple for you........WE did have a chance to poss get some info,some real info,strait from the horses mouth{no offence chip}.
Until some one started answering for him that is.:rasp:
Anyone hear that penny drop?

Any thing else you can tell us about it chip?????

I-Lucky-I
20th Dec 2008, 00:27
Until some one started answering for him that is.:rasp:

...yeah, and I'm pretty sure my "assumption" scared him that much, that he can't answer further questions... :rolleyes:

chip5541
20th Dec 2008, 02:53
Any thing else you can tell us about it chip?????

At the moment, no. Besides we have enough threads on what was missing in Midway and what is coming in Pacific. The purpose of this thread was to show the vision of what they were trying to create.